PDA

View Full Version : NBA league pass broadband? Free??

andreialta
12-04-2007, 11:21 AM
So, i never ordered league pass, and i just have an NBA.COM account, and when i click, Watch live now, i have been able to watch the games. it has been 18 games in the season now. and thats the only reason i have seen the Pacers games. could this be true? or is it just simply a preview? or am i a lucky one? haha

cgg
12-04-2007, 11:40 AM
I even have league pass but it wont let me watch league pass broadband...

naptownmenace
12-04-2007, 11:46 AM
You are lucky! That's an error because if you aren't paying for League Pass you aren't supposed to be able to watch online.

Enjoy it though, that's NBA.com's mistake not yours.

naptownmenace
12-04-2007, 11:51 AM
I even have league pass but it wont let me watch league pass broadband...

To set it up I had to login with my All Access login on NBA.com and then on the Broadband page I had to enter my DishNetwork account number. Once I did that, I was all set and can watch games by just loggin into my NBA.com account.

sweabs
12-04-2007, 11:53 AM
You are lucky. My friend also has the same fortunate issue. He is getting them for free for some reason.

I have League Pass, but I do not get the online benefit because of my Canadian provider.

naptownmenace
12-04-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm not sure if this is affecting anybody but this only works in Microsoft Internet Explorer. Mozilla and Safari users are out of luck.

Kegboy
12-04-2007, 12:45 PM
I'm getting it for free, too. Too bad all those people at PS&E who read the board are now calling NY to tell them to fix it.

able
12-04-2007, 01:11 PM
If you are all so eager to shout about it, do it here, where it is less likely to be found

heywoode
12-04-2007, 01:12 PM
To set it up I had to login with my All Access login on NBA.com and then on the Broadband page I had to enter my DishNetwork account number. Once I did that, I was all set and can watch games by just loggin into my NBA.com account.

Is the all-access NBA.com account different than a regular account? I have a regular nba.com account and when I log into that and then put in my directv account number for the broadband, it doesn't work. Maybe it only works with dish customers?

No biggie, I usually only want to watch the Pacers anyway, but it would be cool....

grace
12-04-2007, 01:15 PM
I'm getting it for free, too. Too bad all those people at PS&E who read the board are now calling NY to tell them to fix it.

Dear PS&E Lurkers,

After you ruin everyone's fun could you send me 2 tickets to the Pacers/Bulls game next week?

Thank you ever so much.

grace

andreialta
12-04-2007, 02:07 PM
oh man.. i hope they really dont cut this down. im very lucky. haha

bellisimo
12-04-2007, 02:10 PM
if you get something good...its better to keep it a secret ;)

Hoop
12-04-2007, 02:31 PM
Is the all-access NBA.com account different than a regular account? I have a regular nba.com account and when I log into that and then put in my directv account number for the broadband, it doesn't work. Maybe it only works with dish customers?

No biggie, I usually only want to watch the Pacers anyway, but it would be cool....
Mine didn't work last season on NBA.com and I have NBA League Pass on Direct TV. Entering my account # never worked. I emailed them about it several times, nothing helped. Then, this season it works.

I don't have a NBA.com all access account, not even sure what that is. I don't pay for anything on NBA.com, just the free account.

andreialta
12-04-2007, 06:29 PM
if you get something good...its better to keep it a secret ;)

true.. but you don't know that its good unless you know no one else is gettin it the same way youre gettin it:D

hehe

bellisimo
12-04-2007, 06:34 PM
true.. but you don't know that its good unless you know no one else is gettin it the same way youre gettin it:D

hehe

looking at the game threads where people are pleading for the link should be a pretty good sign ;)

andreialta
12-04-2007, 08:13 PM
looking at the game threads where people are pleading for the link should be a pretty good sign ;)

I Still Love Your Pic!!