Trader Joe
12-01-2007, 01:12 AM
LOL.

Dr. Goldfoot
12-01-2007, 01:15 AM
Stacey Paetz is a man.

Stigmata
12-01-2007, 01:16 AM
She is fairly attractive when she controls the bags under her eyes. So far she has done well this season.

Then again I'm no Brad Pitt so of course I'd sex her up.

Raoul Duke
12-01-2007, 01:16 AM
I think I spelled Stacy wrong. DARN IT!!!

Will Galen
12-01-2007, 01:17 AM
Entirely inappropriate subject matter!

Trader Joe
12-01-2007, 01:17 AM
I think she is pretty ugly. I'm not sure what so many of you see in her.

andreialta
12-01-2007, 01:19 AM
She has her good days and a lot of bad days!!

Stigmata
12-01-2007, 01:20 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/pacers/stacy_paetz_head.jpg

Schwing!

Trader Joe
12-01-2007, 01:21 AM
http://www.nba.com/media/pacers/stacy_paetz_head.jpg

Schwing!

Not really.

Raoul Duke
12-01-2007, 01:24 AM
Not really.

You need to look past the face buddy.

Trader Joe
12-01-2007, 01:26 AM
You need to look past the face buddy.

You mean at the overweight body? And its kind of hard to look past her wax face anyways.

EDIT: This topic is pretty shallow anyways, but seriously I need to speak out on everyone's poor taste.

Raoul Duke
12-01-2007, 01:27 AM
You mean at the overweight body? And its kind of hard to look past her wax face anyways.

Overweight? This was supposed to be a nice thread and you went and got all judgemental ;)

Have you seen her in person? A lot better.

Trader Joe
12-01-2007, 01:29 AM
Overweight? This was supposed to be a nice thread and you went and got all judgemental ;)

Have you seen her in person? A lot better.

Uh yeah I have seen her in person I've had season tix for four years. Shes not the impressive.

idioteque
12-01-2007, 01:29 AM
Wouldn't be my #1 (or #50) choice out of all the women I've seen, but why not, after a few shots.

Trader Joe
12-01-2007, 01:30 AM
Where is Bellisimo when I need him?

Raoul Duke
12-01-2007, 01:32 AM
Uh yeah I have seen her in person I've had season tix for four years. Shes not the impressive.

I'm not talking about looking at her on the court from the balcony, I mean like 2 feet away from her. I'm not saying she's next years PMOY but you would honestly turn her down.

Trader Joe
12-01-2007, 01:34 AM
I'm not talking about looking at her on the court from the balcony, I mean like 2 feet away from her. I'm not saying she's next years PMOY but you would honestly turn her down.

Yes I would(turn her down). I don't sit in the balcony either.

Coop
12-01-2007, 01:34 AM

If you haven't realized yet, Indy is straight up G. No one is out of his league and nothing but the best is acceptable when it comes to his women.

BlueNGold
12-01-2007, 01:36 AM
Put a black hat on her, and she would pass for a witch. JMO.

Trader Joe
12-01-2007, 01:36 AM
If you haven't realized yet, Indy is straight up G. No one is out of his league and nothing but the best is acceptable when it comes to his women.

For real.

Raoul Duke
12-01-2007, 01:37 AM
Yes I would(turn her down). I don't sit in the balcony either.

Whoa you're 19 and you'd turn down any woman?

Trader Joe
12-01-2007, 01:39 AM
Whoa you're 19 and you'd turn down any woman?

Uh, yeah I would turn down a woman I don't find attractive. That's not that rare.

Lord Helmet
12-01-2007, 01:42 AM
This is Shout Box material......

Raoul Duke
12-01-2007, 01:45 AM
This is Shout Box material......

Thanks Forum Police!

Anthem
12-01-2007, 02:04 AM
Where's the "Married" option?

Hicks
12-01-2007, 02:29 AM
Thanks Forum Police!

He was 100% correct, not you.

Raoul Duke
12-01-2007, 02:31 AM
I just don't know why he was worried about it?

BTW its Pacers related ;-)

Lord Helmet
12-01-2007, 02:35 AM
I just don't know why he was worried about it?

BTW its Pacers related ;-)
It was because it was put in the forum that is supposed to be Pacers talk and the rest of the NBA.

I could care less about the thread it's just where it was put. I didn't want it bogging that forum down.

You didn't have to be an *** to me about it though.

bellisimo
12-01-2007, 09:32 AM
Where is Bellisimo when I need him?

right here - had to make a fashionable late entrance :-p

totally agree with Indy here - I dunno the hype behind her...I certainly have not drank the Kool-Aid on this ;)

ajbry
12-01-2007, 10:11 AM
totally agree with Indy here - I dunno the hype behind her...I certainly have not drank the Kool-Aid on this ;)

I have. And the Kool-Aid is delicious.

idioteque
12-01-2007, 01:20 PM
She's relatively skinny and relatively decent looking. Why not?

grace
12-01-2007, 01:57 PM
My personal opinion is the poll should be "Who do we stand a better chance with Stacy or Ashley B?". I guarantee the answer would be neither.

Shade
12-01-2007, 02:48 PM
My personal opinion is the poll should be "Who do we stand a better chance with Stacy or Ashley B?". I guarantee the answer would be neither.

Actually, the answer would be Larry B. :uhoh:

Reckoner
12-03-2007, 01:43 AM
Put a black hat on her, and she would pass for a witch. JMO.

:laugh:

Gold.

Eindar
12-03-2007, 01:55 AM
Lot of big talk going on here. No, she's not pin-up girl material, but if you saw her in a bar and she was willing to go home with you, it would only be a matter of when and where. Unless you're involved with someone else, you're a liar if you say otherwise, and a super-duper-liar if you say otherwise and you're under 25.

bellisimo
12-03-2007, 04:04 AM
Lot of big talk going on here. No, she's not pin-up girl material, but if you saw her in a bar and she was willing to go home with you, it would only be a matter of when and where. Unless you're involved with someone else, you're a liar if you say otherwise, and a super-duper-liar if you say otherwise and you're under 25.

i dunno about you but everyone has their own taste and standards...
she doesn't tickle my fancy from the get-go...
so i doubt we'd end up in a position where she could do that....

but its true - it wouldn't be good to be judged on an internet forum like this...
alas this is shoutbox - where things like this can live on! :D

rexnom
12-03-2007, 04:20 AM
i dunno about you but everyone has their own taste and standards...
she doesn't tickle my fancy from the get-go...
so i doubt we'd end up in a position where she could do that....

but its true - it wouldn't be good to be judged on an internet forum like this...
alas this is shoutbox - where things like this can live on! :D
Oh come on! Really? Stacy Paetz? I consider myself to have pretty high standards but there would have to be a clear-cut deal-breaker for me to say no to someone who looks like Stacy Paetz in say a bar or club or grocery store or park or...

tora tora
12-03-2007, 05:40 AM
The Sacramento Kings' "chick" commentator is much prettier, her name escapes me though.. anyone?

aero
12-03-2007, 07:13 AM
met her at the fan jam last year. shes a really nice person. I think her personality makes her more cute too :D

indygeezer
12-03-2007, 08:09 AM
And y'all are so good looking and absolutely charming that you have the option of being so picky.

Man, do I miss being young and arrogant.

bellisimo
12-03-2007, 08:20 AM
And y'all are so good looking and absolutely charming that you have the option of being so picky.

Man, do I miss being young and arrogant.

damn right I am - even if thats not always so true...the social network i'm in certainly boosts my charm ;)

bellisimo
12-03-2007, 08:25 AM
Oh come on! Really? Stacy Paetz? I consider myself to have pretty high standards but there would have to be a clear-cut deal-breaker for me to say no to someone who looks like Stacy Paetz in say a bar or club or grocery store or park or...

i prefer cute petite blondes...

her dyin' her hair color wont make a difference though...:-p

Trader Joe
12-03-2007, 10:42 AM
I'd repeat everything Bellisimo has already said, but that would be a waste of bandwidth. In short I agree.

Hicks
12-03-2007, 10:52 AM

:ding: with the one * of: Unless you're fortunate enough to be able to consistently do what you believe to be better.

Since86
12-03-2007, 02:18 PM
This entire thread is worthless, not only for the actual subject for for some of the responses as well. Glad to know some people think their opinion on women is 100% gold, and if you don't think like them your a liar.

idioteque
12-03-2007, 03:56 PM

THANK YOU

Isaac
12-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Oh hell yes, and I think that every time she comes on to the screen.

Natston
12-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Hmmm...a fairly attractive older woman who's interested in sports...the Pacers for that matter...

NOT INTERESTED WHATSOEVER!

Trader Joe
12-03-2007, 06:18 PM
So let me get this straight because I am a 19 year old male and I don't find Stacey Paetz attractive and would not pursue her I am weird? Right that makes sense. God forbid I be entitled to find certain women attractive. I must be broken since I'm a under 25 year old male who wouldn't screw anything that walks.

BTW I did a poll of some of my friends when Paetz came on during the Sonics game and they agreed with my assessment of her, but we are all just a bunch of liars.

idioteque
12-03-2007, 09:02 PM
So let me get this straight because I am a 19 year old male and I don't find Stacey Paetz attractive and would not pursue her I am weird?

I wouldn't necessarily "pursue" her. But if I were single and the opportunity presented itself....

rexnom
12-03-2007, 09:44 PM
I wouldn't necessarily "pursue" her. But if I were single and the opportunity presented itself....
Exactly, although I would probably pursue her...but still, it's hard picturing many men saying no to Stacy Paetz if the opportunity presented itself.

Since86
12-04-2007, 02:04 PM
Exactly, although I would probably pursue her...but still, it's hard picturing many men saying no to Stacy Paetz if the opportunity presented itself.

But to call them liars? :rolleyes: (Not saying you did BTW)

Mourning
12-04-2007, 04:25 PM

EDIT: This topic is pretty shallow anyways, but seriously I need to speak out on everyone's poor taste.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:... and just to be sure :amen: brother! Tell them like it is :D.

Mourning
12-04-2007, 04:29 PM
i prefer cute petite blondes...

her dyin' her hair color wont make a difference though...:-p

Knew you had a response somewhere in here aswell my fellow Euro :lol:.

bellisimo
12-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Knew you had a response somewhere in here aswell my fellow Euro :lol:.

if we're discussin' girls...I'm always there :D

Hicks
12-04-2007, 04:49 PM
So one side says the other has no taste (which basically says they must choose "ugly" women in real life, presumably)

The other says their counterparts are either fooling themselves or liars.

I don't see one being much better than the other.

bellisimo
12-04-2007, 04:53 PM
So one side says the other has no taste (which basically says they must choose "ugly" women in real life, presumably)

its one of those things that doesn't really have a gray area...
you either like or you don't...

its just the response that Indy has gotten that has made me support him even more all.

When its all said and done...some like Pepsi, some like Cola and some like neither...we all have our choices...its up to us to respect each others thoughts without having the need to attack one group just cause they are not like you....

that answer is way too deep for this discussion though :D

Hicks
12-04-2007, 05:29 PM
I don't know, I think it's pretty good.

Since86
12-05-2007, 05:01 PM

When I just say she doesn't do it for me, and to each their own, and then proceed to get lumped in a generalization calling all of us liars who wouldn't, why shouldn't I be annoyed?

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm saying I have the right to my opinion and shouldn't be called a liar for it.

Everyone saying the other sie is wrong, is out of line as far as I'm concerned. Who freaking cares what other people think about girls who you think are attractive, or aren't attractive? If you hesitate with a girl because of what other people think, you need to look in the mirror first. :twocents:

bellisimo
12-05-2007, 05:34 PM
When I just say she doesn't do it for me, and to each their own, and then proceed to get lumped in a generalization calling all of us liars who wouldn't, why shouldn't I be annoyed?

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm saying I have the right to my opinion and shouldn't be called a liar for it.

Everyone saying the other sie is wrong, is out of line as far as I'm concerned. Who freaking cares what other people think about girls who you think are attractive, or aren't attractive? If you hesitate with a girl because of what other people think, you need to look in the mirror first. :twocents:

I'm guessing the ones going after trophy wives would have some say in that...;)

Eindar
12-06-2007, 01:54 AM
Y'all realize this is the Shout Box, right? Everyone is taking this entirely too seriously.

...but you're still lying if you're telling me you wouldn't hit it.

bellisimo
12-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Y'all realize this is the Shout Box, right? Everyone is taking this entirely too seriously.

:rolleyes:

cactusjack
12-06-2007, 04:16 PM
I admit I answered no thanks. But in my defense, I'm an old fart married to a wonderful woman that owns a pistol and is a crack shot.:eek:

Major Cold
12-07-2007, 12:29 AM
I admit I answered no thanks. But in my defense, I'm an old fart married to a wonderful woman that owns a pistol and is a crack shot.:eek:

Yeah I am with you.

Isaac
12-07-2007, 12:57 AM
The pictures of her online don't seem to do her justice. She is pretty hot on camera most of the time and the couple times I've seen her up close. :drool:

Lord Helmet
12-07-2007, 01:45 AM

How the hell do you know that? Maybe some people aren't attracted to her at all.

I think she's pretty cute, but that doesn't mean everyone else does.

Robertmto
12-08-2007, 02:12 PM
She's not really cute at all. Im not lying.

rexnom
12-08-2007, 10:31 PM
She's not really cute at all. Im not lying.
So...if Stacy Paetz came up to you in a bar and said something of the effect "I want you really bad right now," you would say no to her?

And that's a question to all those who said no to her, not just you Robertmto (don't mean to pick on you).

bellisimo
12-09-2007, 05:57 AM
So...if Stacy Paetz came up to you in a bar and said something of the effect "I want you really bad right now," you would say no to her?
And that's a question to all those who said no to her, not just you Robertmto (don't mean to pick on you).

from what I've seen - I would have to say no thx.

idioteque
12-09-2007, 09:18 AM
I was a bit more picky when I was 18-19 or so than I am right now.

Maybe these kids will come around ;)

IndyFan032589
12-09-2007, 11:23 AM
She's related to my dad through marriage. So it'd be odd....and maybe a felony. I'll pass.

bellisimo
12-09-2007, 12:40 PM

you're 21 now right?
I'm 25 ;)

Mourning
12-09-2007, 12:58 PM

you're 21 now right?
I'm 31 ;)

DAMN, I love the copy and paste key shortcuts! :-p.

Robertmto
12-09-2007, 01:59 PM

Well I'm only 19 so I wouldn't be in a bar in the first place :p

But for the sake of arguing, I would have to pass. I'm physically attrcted to few white girls and she isn't one of them. Now if we were talking about Eliza Dushku...:drool: :drool:

bellisimo
12-09-2007, 04:06 PM

But for the sake of arguing, I would have to pass. I'm physically attrcted to few white girls and she isn't one of them. Now if we were talking about Megan Fox...:drool: :drool:

fixed ;)

rexnom
12-09-2007, 08:20 PM

But for the sake of arguing, I would have to pass. I'm physically attrcted to few white girls and she isn't one of them. Now if we were talking about Eliza Dushku...:drool: :drool:
Hmm...at some point, don't we have to "settle" for people like Stacey Paetz? I'd love Eliza Dushku as much as the next guy but if I ran into Stacey and she wanted to hook up with me, I'm not saying no.

Since86
12-10-2007, 02:42 AM
Hmm...at some point, don't we have to "settle" for people like Stacey Paetz? I'd love Eliza Dushku as much as the next guy but if I ran into Stacey and she wanted to hook up with me, I'm not saying no.

So because YOU wouldn't say no, that means the rest of us wouldn't either? Subjecting your opinion onto the rest of us is where this is really becoming absurd. Just because you would do it, doesn't mean I would, and vice versa. I mean who is actually right, if only one of us can be? You say you are, I say I am, so round and round we go.

Why don't people just let other people have different opinions instead of calling them liars or whatever?

Mourning
12-10-2007, 05:22 AM
Why don't people just let other people have different opinions instead of calling them liars or whatever?

:ding:

She just doesn't do it for moi.

rexnom
12-10-2007, 09:43 AM
So because YOU wouldn't say no, that means the rest of us wouldn't either? Subjecting your opinion onto the rest of us is where this is really becoming absurd. Just because you would do it, doesn't mean I would, and vice versa. I mean who is actually right, if only one of us can be? You say you are, I say I am, so round and round we go.

Hmm...I don't seem to recall calling anyone a liar or "imposing my opinion" on others. I am just trying to hold a friendly, non-threatening conversation here. I am legitimately curious to someone's logic here simply because I think Stacey is empirically attractive. I don't understand why we have to take it to the next level of seriousness. Not only aren't we talking politics, we aren't talking Pacers. Even the people who said "if you say you would turn her down then you're a liar" weren't being really serious or calling people liars. Why such negative reactions? I am fairly nonplussed by this. The "would you?" discussion is always one of my favorite to have with my buddies - I don't get why it has to be so serious and offensive. Obviously, most of us are kidding and tongue in cheek here.

Since86
12-10-2007, 02:30 PM
I didn't say you specifically called anyone a liar, but it has been said in this thread, twice. I'm really not upset at all with the convo, I'm just confused as well.

To me the reasoning really doesn't matter when it comes to an opinion when it comes to something really based on taste. Some guys love redheads, other's only date blondes. I don't really care who dates who for what reason.

Eindar
12-11-2007, 03:09 AM
I didn't say you specifically called anyone a liar, but it has been said in this thread, twice. I'm really not upset at all with the convo, I'm just confused as well.

To me the reasoning really doesn't matter when it comes to an opinion when it comes to something really based on taste. Some guys love redheads, other's only date blondes. I don't really care who dates who for what reason.

I said it, twice. Both times I was kidding. Some people got that. Others have no sense of humor. Here, maybe this will help: :D

Regardless, if you're a young man, and you wouldn't hook up with Stacy Paetz, it is my personal opinion that you are setting your standards way too high. Now, if you've got a race preference or only date redheads, that's fine, you've got an issue there that's legitimate. But I really think if you're just empirically saying "yuck", you're going to have a very, very hard time being satisfied with anyone you could realistically obtain, unless you guys are doing underwear commercials and hanging out with Paris Hilton in your time away from the Pacers Digest message boards.

bellisimo
12-11-2007, 04:35 AM
I said it, twice. Both times I was kidding. Some people got that. Others have no sense of humor. Here, maybe this will help: :D

Regardless, if you're a young man, and you wouldn't hook up with Stacy Paetz, it is my personal opinion that you are setting your standards way too high. Now, if you've got a race preference or only date redheads, that's fine, you've got an issue there that's legitimate. But I really think if you're just empirically saying "yuck", you're going to have a very, very hard time being satisfied with anyone you could realistically obtain, unless you guys are doing underwear commercials and hanging out with Paris Hilton in your time away from the Pacers Digest message boards.

Paris Hilton? yuck! :p
I actually do something similar to underwear commercials...well not me personally but i do have a tendency to meet the models who are in some lingerie commercials/shoots...all part of the job ;)

bellisimo
12-11-2007, 04:35 AM
oh and just to be on the safe side - its always a good idea to provide some visuals when you are kidding...a :D would help ;)

rexnom
12-11-2007, 05:19 AM
I am verrrrry tempted to started a "Paris Hilton - would you?" thread.

Thoughts? Would you?

Mourning
12-11-2007, 07:51 AM

Thoughts? Would you?

:puke:

Now if we are talking about Jessica Alba... :drool:

bellisimo
12-11-2007, 08:23 AM

Thoughts? Would you?

well...looks wise - nah...she is totally over rated...

but just to say you did her? hell yes without a doubt :p

Trader Joe
12-11-2007, 12:43 PM
well...looks wise - nah...she is totally over rated...

but just to say you did her? hell yes without a doubt :p

Yes sir. Its all about the story.

Since86
12-11-2007, 02:26 PM

I'm not saying "yuck," but rather she doesn't do it for me. I can totally understand why she does for others, but eh.:shrug: I might have high standards but I have no complaints with my track record on either relationships or hookups.

As far as the no sense of humor, I kind of felt like this thread was turning into that one friend that always asks if your serious enough. The first few times it's fine and dandy but after the umpteenth time you just want to back hand him and tell him to STFU.

Erik
12-11-2007, 03:54 PM
i'm married,so it's not a matter of "would i?". i do think that she is pretty, not everyone is a 10 but she seems intelligent, good looking, and has beautiful hair;) one thing is for sure, i hope that she doesn't visit here.

Raoul Duke
12-11-2007, 04:44 PM
i'm married,so it's not a matter of "would i?". i do think that she is pretty, not everyone is a 10 but she seems intelligent, good looking, and has beautiful hair;) one thing is for sure, i hope that she doesn't visit here.

Ok I seriously doubt she does but she probably would be fine with it considering more than 2 out of 3 people say Hell Yeah and a lot of the Nos were from married people or people who think only Playmates are good enough.

Robertmto
12-12-2007, 01:00 AM

Thoughts? Would you?

helllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.

now if we're talkin lauren london :drool:

bellisimo
12-12-2007, 11:08 AM
nVJmwYKy7eM

oh its not Stacy? :P

Anthem
12-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Which brings me to a theory I have about the internet becoming a major factor in the decline of birthrates in the West. Let me explain.

Imagine that you were alive a couple of hundred years ago. There was no TV back then, no internet, no glossy women's mags, no Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, nothing. There were also no cars or airplanes, which meant that it was much more difficult to travel.

Long story short, the average man or woman got to see, meet, and talk to, at least compared to today, a very small number of people. Because of that, it was much easier, again comparatively, for someone to be considered a knockout, an incredible conversationalist, or a potentially suitable mate, because the pool of talent was so much smaller.

But today, people aren't just competing with the people in their town, they're competing in looks and personality with movie stars, super models, and winners from all across the country.

When a man thinks to himself, "Is she attractive," he's not just comparing the woman in question to people that live in his town, he's comparing her to Mariah Carey, Natalie Portman, the hot model he saw in a toothpaste commercial, and every other woman he finds attractive.

When a woman thinks to herself, "Does he have a great personality," she's not just comparing him to people that live in her town, she's comparing him to her favorite TV star and the guy she has been talking to from across the country on instant messenger.

All this leads to is unrealistic expectations, declining birthrates, and people calling Jennifer Love Hewitt fat -- at least that's my theory.

Clicky (http://www.rightwingnews.com/mt331/2007/12/jennifer_love_hewitt_fat_or_ho.php).

JayRedd
12-12-2007, 07:55 PM
She's fat.

Raoul Duke
12-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Stacy Paetz is hot.

rexnom
12-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Fantastic post by Anthem...in support of the people calling other people in this thread "liars."

Anthem
12-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Fantastic post by Anthem...in support of the people calling other people in this thread "liars."
They're not "liars" exactly. They just don't live in reality.

5 minutes on the internet will show you more of Megan Fox's skin than you'd ever see over the course of your "real" (i.e., non-internet/tv) life.

Arcadian
12-12-2007, 10:23 PM
The assistant coach and Stacy Paetz are discussing Bible verses in the post game show.

:angel:

I was on the fence before, but now I'd do.

bellisimo
12-13-2007, 04:14 AM

5 minutes on the internet will show you more of Megan Fox's skin than you'd ever see over the course of your "real" (i.e., non-internet/tv) life.

maybe in most cases. but we all have different lives/jobs/social network ;)

Since86
12-13-2007, 01:30 PM

And you'd know this how? Don't you remember what actually walks around on a college campus? There are better looking girls than Megan Fox walking around Ball State's every day, IMHO.