PDA

View Full Version : Evil Keneval has died....

Gyron
11-30-2007, 04:37 PM
No link yet, but its on the breaking news on MSNBC.com

Lord Helmet
11-30-2007, 05:09 PM
Damn, RIP.

Erik
11-30-2007, 05:12 PM
i was a big evel kenievel fan as a kid. very sad, he was the best daredevil ever. here's the link to his official site....

http://www.evelknievel.com/

pacercoltfan
11-30-2007, 05:25 PM
I thought he passed away some time ago? :confused: RIP Evil Knievel!

AesopRockOn
11-30-2007, 05:35 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/obit_knievel

RIP

Chocolate_Thunder53
12-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Dude died of some lung problem, of all things.
RIP Evil.

N8R
12-03-2007, 01:06 AM
RIP mr Evil

heywoode
12-03-2007, 08:06 AM
I found it very unsettling that Maxim did an interview with an ailing Evel in the current month's issue; stating in the first paragraph that it could be his last interview. I think it was. It had some good insight into the man he was before the "Evel" persona took over his life. That is the way he described it happening. Once he created Evel, he pretty much took over...

I wish I still had my stunt motorcycle/action figure toy that you put on a ramp that had a wind up motor...You could crank the **** out of it and make him do some spectacular things...one of the coolest toys ever invented, in my opinion!

Erik
12-03-2007, 08:20 AM
I found it very unsettling that Maxim did an interview with an ailing Evel in the current month's issue; stating in the first paragraph that it could be his last interview. I think it was. It had some good insight into the man he was before the "Evel" persona took over his life. That is the way he described it happening. Once he created Evel, he pretty much took over...

I wish I still had my stunt motorcycle/action figure toy that you put on a ramp that had a wind up motor...You could crank the **** out of it and make him do some spectacular things...one of the coolest toys ever invented, in my opinion! i just had the one that only moved downhill on it's own:)Mr. Kenievel R.I.P.

Gyron
12-03-2007, 08:41 AM
I had one of those too heywood. I also had the lunchbox as well.

heywoode
12-03-2007, 11:07 AM
I had one of those too heywood. I also had the lunchbox as well.

So YOU were that smug ******* on the playground when I was in elementary school...