PDA

View Full Version : The Pacers should reimburse the fans for the last two games

Shade
05-30-2004, 10:34 PM
Nothing like paying $ and dodging tornadoes to get heckled by Sheed and Pistons fans in our own house.

Pacers = NO HEART

Southside_Pacer
05-30-2004, 10:41 PM
Tonight, I am embarassed to be a fan. Our team did not show up on what they labled "the biggest game in franchise history"......simply awful.

bulletproof
05-30-2004, 11:01 PM
Both of you should be ashamed to call yourselves fans. The Pacers have given us a great season. ECFs after three years of first-round exits. It's one thing to voice your displeasure, but you guys sound like whiney *** bītches.

Shade
05-30-2004, 11:03 PM
Both of you should be ashamed to call yourselves fans. The Pacers have given us a great season. ECFs after three years of first-round exits. It's one thing to voice your displeasure, but you guys sound like whiney *** bītches.

If I wasn't a fan I wouldn't care. I was pretty pissed when I went to Game 2 and got heckled by Sheed and Pistons fans, and apparently the Pacers didn't care enough about their fans to stop it from happening again. We've been DOMINATED on our home floor. The ironic thing is, this is probably one series we would have won if we DIDN'T have homecourt "advatange."

Hicks
05-30-2004, 11:05 PM
We su- I mean, RAH RAH RAH! :rolleyes:

bulletproof
05-30-2004, 11:07 PM

It's one thing to constructively criticize your team, Hicks. Quite another to say you're embarrassed to be a fan. I'm proud of this team, regardless.

JOneal7
05-30-2004, 11:08 PM
I donno man...no one showed up. So the biggest game in franchise history and we blow it? unbelieveable.

Hicks
05-30-2004, 11:09 PM

It's one thing to constructively criticize your team, Hicks. Quite another to say you're embarrassed to be a fan. I'm proud of this team, regardless.

I'm proud of them for the season, but I'm embarrased for them tonight.

Southside_Pacer
05-30-2004, 11:13 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself Hicks. Exactly how I feel right now.

Shade
05-30-2004, 11:13 PM

:nod: :(