PDA

View Full Version : If the first half is any indication, our season ends on Tuesday

Shade
05-30-2004, 09:13 PM
What a disappointment so far. :mad:

Btw, refs = HATE :pissed:

kerosene
05-30-2004, 09:15 PM
I hope your recent history of predictions going the opposite way works to our advantage tonight ;)

Shade
05-30-2004, 09:16 PM
I hope your recent history of predictions going the opposite way works to our advantage tonight ;)

You and me both. :pray:

sweabs
05-30-2004, 09:18 PM
That's the beauty of it all - there is still another half - and we haven't had anyone playing well yet! Rip can only play worse (oh God I HOPE SO) - so let's see Jermaine get some more touches and maybe see some MILLER TIME.

Hicks
05-30-2004, 09:19 PM
I'm nervous/worried right now.

sweabs
05-30-2004, 09:20 PM
Yes me too - we are so beat up and hurt :(.

kerosene
05-30-2004, 09:24 PM
I was nervous before the game. Now. Down 5 and have basically played like crap so there's hope. The Pacers have to start converting though, the defense showed signs in the last half of the 2nd quarter.

TMJ31
05-30-2004, 09:24 PM
Nah its all good

cuz for the P's to clinch the series on Tuesday, my bday- we must win tonight

therefore, unequivocally irrefutable evidence is on our side... or something...

PistonsDynasty
05-30-2004, 09:26 PM

I have to say the Pistons are lucky.

**They play the Bucks with no T.J. Ford and force turnovers left and right all series on their back-up pgs.

**They play the Nets with Jason Kidd limpimg around.

**Now we play an injured Pacers squad.

----Note-Rasheed was also hurt and Chaunceys back.

kerosene
05-30-2004, 09:31 PM

**They play the Bucks with no T.J. Ford and force turnovers left and right all series on their back-up pgs.

Injuries are a fact of life in the playoffs. They shouldn't taint a series win unless it's someone like Duncan, Garnett, Kobe, Shaq. Basically a top ten player (Kidd being gimpy for that last game was a bit of "luck" I guess). JO might be one of those players but he's looked okay tonight. I don't like falling back on that injury thing. The Pacers are being outplayed today.

sweabs
05-30-2004, 10:45 PM

I don't think Rasheed and Chauncey's injuries can even compare to Jermaine and Tinsley. I have done both, tear my hamstring and hyper extended my leg - and I give them so much credit for going out there and trying because I know how that felt and it was BRUTAL.