PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Beat the Mavs - Post Game #13

Cobol Sam
11-23-2007, 10:46 PM
The Pacers pulled off a great, great win tonight. That was INTENSE.

Evan_The_Dude
11-23-2007, 10:47 PM
Countdown to the J.O. talk in 5...

Speed
11-23-2007, 10:48 PM
So JO...... What?

Speed
11-23-2007, 10:49 PM
Dick Harter is 30 pounds away from being WC Fields, just an observation.

Dr. Goldfoot
11-23-2007, 10:51 PM
Dick Harter is 30 pounds away from being WC Fields, just an observation.

Talk about dating yourself. 3/4 of the board is googling right now. That was an intense game.

docpaul
11-23-2007, 10:53 PM
Talk about dating yourself. 3/4 of the board is googling right now. That was an intense game.

What a confidence builder. First time I've looked at the team and thought: now there's a backbone.

Those kinds of wins are character builders.

Cobol Sam
Whats a JO?

BlueNGold
I know the personnel are different and perhaps we have less talent, but it seems to me that we play a little bit like the Mavericks now. A combination of ball movement, drives to the bucket, etc. Looked great!

Evan_The_Dude
11-23-2007, 10:54 PM
I had a tear in my eye when I realized what we're seeing here. No not just our team coming together.... It's the emergence of our next big player since Reggie Miller. I'm talking about Danny Granger. He's truly coming into his own on a whole new level.

kester99
11-23-2007, 10:57 PM
All the guys looked pretty darn good. What a gritty performance by JT. Whew!

Evan_The_Dude
11-23-2007, 10:58 PM
I don't remember the last time I saw Jamaal play 41 minutes. And before anybody says anything about the shots he took, I think it was all justified tonight. He ripped their point guards a new rear end.

BlueNGold
11-23-2007, 10:59 PM
I have an embarrassing admission.

I have shredded JT for the last 2 or 3 years and he is beginning to change my mind.

It's not how good he's playing either. It's the way he is playing the game and sharing the ball.

I kind of wonder if that's due to the new system under JOb or due to the lack of "throw it into JO" ball or just good play by JT.

Maybe a combination of all three.

Very, very impressed.

Speed
11-23-2007, 11:00 PM
3-7 with JO

3-0 without JO

I didn't think he played in that many games and I was looking at his numbers they weren't that bad. Not 20 million dollar numbers, but 13, 7, 3. I would have thought they were worse.

Something else to keep in mind, you can compensate for missing guys in the short term, it just gets harder over time.

However, this was big big win against a good team.

Not a great 4th quarter execution wise offensively, but still a step up from horrendous. Defensively, really really solid, imho.

kester99
11-23-2007, 11:01 PM
I don't remember the last time I saw Jamaal play 41 minutes. And before anybody says anything about the shots he took, I think it was all justified tonight. He ripped their point guards a new rear end.

A total new one...huzzah!

Uh, does "huzzah" date me somehow? I did know WC Fields.

Speed
11-23-2007, 11:01 PM
I had a tear in my eye when I realized what we're seeing here. No not just our team coming together.... It's the emergence of our next big player since Reggie Miller. I'm talking about Danny Granger. He's truly coming into his own on a whole new level.

Man I hope you're right!

Cobol Sam
11-23-2007, 11:03 PM
Whats a WC Fields?

no jk.

Oneal07
11-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Where the **** are the Highlights? Sorry for my language none of these sites seem to have it. . .I knew I missed a wicked game

Will Galen

Danny's my favorite player, but I don't think tonight was one of his better games. He stood around two much. He's one of the reason's Tins was taking so many shots.

Someone would drive and Danny would be at the top and instead of moving and spacing the floor he would just stand where he was. He did a lot of that tonight.

Speed

He really did, made them look very bad. He was tonight what Obie said he thought he was when he took the job, a match up nightmare. He asserted himself, I won't talk again about the shots he took, he made them, good enough.

Speed
11-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Whats a WC Fields?

no jk.

He was an old movie guy that would always say "my chickadee" and an obscure observation that was really only funny to me, I think :) which is usually enough for me, sorry for the distraction.

Great game though. It really could be looked back on a corner being turned, but you need to follow up with Cleveland on Wednesday, who I honestly don't think looks unbeatable.

owl
11-23-2007, 11:08 PM
Ahh yes, my little chicadee.

odeez
11-23-2007, 11:09 PM
That was a great game to watch. TINS is the guy making it happen now. He has been outstanding these last few games. Great WIN! My question is, are we better off without JO? Granger has become that steady scoring force. DUN and Troy doing their thing. Oh and Jeff has been great on the boards and hitting some key shots. The bottom line is this team looks to be buying into JOB's system, and they have been a pleasure to watch of late.

:dance:PACERS :dance:

Evan_The_Dude
11-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Danny's my favorite player, but I don't think tonight was one of his better games. He stood around two much. He's one of the reason's Tins was taking so many shots.

Someone would drive and Danny would be at the top and instead of moving and spacing the floor he would just stand where he was. He did a lot of that tonight.

Ok think of it this way. Danny Granger, the same guy that's been jacking up three's sometimes successfully, sometimes not, went out and got to the line 11 times (converting on 10) blocked 2 shots (I think he's averaging 1.5 per game) and grabbed 6 boards. But the most important part is that he scored those 25 points without even ATTEMPTING a three-pointer. That's progress. HUGE progress. That's the Danny Granger I want to see. The fact that it happened against a team that plays the same style as us just gives me even more confidence in him and the rest of this team.

Oh, and we need to let J.O. continue to sit. I've noticed that Jamaal is more effective when he's not playing. When Jamaal is effective, the whole team works.

Will Galen
11-23-2007, 11:20 PM
Ok think of it this way. Danny Granger, the same guy that's been jacking up three's sometimes successfully, sometimes not, went out and got to the line 11 times (converting on 10) blocked 2 shots (I think he's averaging 1.5 per game) and grabbed 6 boards. But the most important part is that he scored those 25 points without even ATTEMPTING a three-pointer. That's progress. HUGE progress. That's the Danny Granger I want to see. The fact that it happened against a team that plays the same style as us just gives me even more confidence in him and the rest of this team.

I'm not down on Danny, especially since we won. However, the main reason he didn't take any three's is he wasn't moving. Could be he was resting on offense since he was working hard guarding Howard. Still he had 25 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks, and a 1 steal, and he was loafing on offence.

Speed
11-23-2007, 11:20 PM
Maybe its too early in the non JO deal, maybe teams will game plan better and they'll look bad against a team who is more ready, but make no mistake it looks like night and day with and without him. Everything looks crisper more fluid, more like good basketball. JO gets franchise money and they all defer to him as such, he can't do it, he really never has been able to. I don't think it comes from arrogance, maybe pride, I don't know. It almost feels like JO needs to say and operate like ok this Danny's team or no ones team, like Reggie did with him. Then he can be a shot blocking solid player instead of a focal point. I don't know it's way too early to really even talk about....

Hoop
11-23-2007, 11:21 PM
3-7 with JO

3-0 without JO

I didn't think he played in that many games and I was looking at his numbers they weren't that bad. Not 20 million dollar numbers, but 13, 7, 3. I would have thought they were worse.They're pretty bad. 38% shooting. 31 turnovers in 10 games.

Reckoner
11-23-2007, 11:23 PM
Really tested by a great team and the boys held on. Much better win than the Utah blowout.

Foster and those offensive boards...what a champ.

BobbyMac
11-23-2007, 11:25 PM
Very nice win and a good run in the last 4 games.....JO gets healthy and we can win 50!

TheDon
11-23-2007, 11:29 PM
I really didn't have a problem with Tinsley taking those shots, seemed like before we even went to the JT ISO's, Tinsley was the guy making somethin happen when the shot clock was dwindling down. So when he went to the ISO I felt pretty comfortable he could get what he wanted.

Dunleavy has started trying this behind the back crap that just annoys me, especially the night against the Hornets where we had a fast break and Dun Dun throws the ball behind his back to a hornet. I hope he just goes back to being more of a facilitator than a showboat. Don't get me wrong dun with confidence is a good thing but not at the expense of solid fundamentals.

Still as I mentioned in the game thread the cross-over that shawne did to dirk in the game was one of my favorite parts in the game. You could just see the expression change on his face from "oh I got this" to "OOP". Quinn commented on it too it really cracked me up. :D

Evan_The_Dude
11-23-2007, 11:36 PM
Very nice win and a good run in the last 4 games.....JO gets healthy and we can win 50!

Let it go Jermaine.

Trader Joe
11-23-2007, 11:38 PM
A few observations...
First Jamaal was amazing tonight. He also had 20+ family members sitting in section 19.

Shawne can play with anyone in the league right now.

Danny can take his guy whenever he wants and needs to realize this.

I thought the game turned when Murphy decided to take on Dirk and really matched his play all night long. He also got inside Dirk's head. IDK how he did, but he did.

Really solid win. I like this team without JO. (Never thought I'd be saying that).

Probably more thoughts later.

Oh yeah, JO wasn't at the game tonight. I thought that was kind of odd.

TheDon
11-23-2007, 11:43 PM
A few observations...
First Jamaal was amazing tonight. He also had 20+ family members sitting in section 19.

If his play tonight was the result of having his family around. Than they should really start thinking about having jamal tinsley family reunion night, at least 1 home game a week if the schedule allows.

kester99
11-23-2007, 11:43 PM
Whats a WC Fields?

no jk.

He also said water was only good 'for fish to **** in.'

Look for a short b&w film called 'the dentist' .

Shade
11-23-2007, 11:54 PM
I didn't get to see tonight's game, but I hope everything was as encouraging as I'm reading about.

NuffSaid
11-23-2007, 11:57 PM
Jamaal is at his absolute best whenever he's distributing the ball and driving to the basket. I cringe every time he takes a 3-pter because his shot is just so ugly let alone inconsistent from downtown. But I love it when he's able to take his man off the dribble when he knows he has the advantage. He performed superbly tonight..only 5 turnovers, 6 asst and 1 steal, but he came through in the clutch and helped keep things well under control while playing under control himself. Wish he'd play that way every game.

Good win!

TheDon
11-23-2007, 11:59 PM
Bring on the Cleveland Lebrons :scream:

NorCal_Pacerfan
11-24-2007, 12:06 AM
wow, JO wasn't even at the game???

NuffSaid
11-24-2007, 12:08 AM
3-7 with JO

3-0 without JO

I didn't think he played in that many games and I was looking at his numbers they weren't that bad. Not 20 million dollar numbers, but 13, 7, 3. I would have thought they were worse.
I'm with you on the "not $20M numbers", still I'd much rather keep JO than get rid of him despite what the evidence dictates, e.g., 3-0 w/o him.

I still think he does other things to help this team win besides score the expected 20+ ppg, like pass the ball, take charges, get after rebounds and block shots. I think once his leg gets back to normal and he's able to move on it better we'll see a different JO. Still, that 3-0 record w/o him...

He's gonna have to start really fitting into the system to make the fans think otherwise about him.

PaceBalls
11-24-2007, 12:33 AM
wow, JO wasn't even at the game???

Anyone got the scoop on why JO wasn't at the game? If you are gettin paid 20mil, and can't play, you better at least be a damn good cheerleader!

TheDon
11-24-2007, 12:41 AM
Anyone got the scoop on why JO wasn't at the game? If you are gettin paid 20mil, and can't play, you better at least be a damn good cheerleader!

My guess was he was gone somewhere getting an MRI like it was reported he was supposed to get in the Indy Star.

Moses
11-24-2007, 12:49 AM
Its ludicrous to think that this team is better without a great player like JO. With that said, the team has much better ball movement and balance when JO isn't in there. If JO could mesh into this offense somehow, we would have a very good team. I think JO has been playing injured so far this season. He should have sat out the first couple months of the season.

avoidingtheclowns
11-24-2007, 12:58 AM
3-7 with JO

3-0 without JO

breaking that down a little more...

pacers 6-0 when JO plays 0-26 minutes
pacers 0-7 when JO plays 27+ minutes

i think that indicates something fairly significant: even without becoming slogball, too much JO seems to hurt the team (at least in his current state).

there is no reason to play him until he is absolutely healthy right now.

Peck
11-24-2007, 01:08 AM
breaking that down a little more...

pacers 6-0 when JO plays 0-26 minutes
pacers 0-7 when JO plays 27+ minutes

i think that indicates something fairly significant: even without becoming slogball, too much JO seems to hurt the team (at least in his current state).

there is no reason to play him until he is absolutely healthy right now.

It's not just the current state either.

Go back over the past 6 seasons and you will see that the record with/without Jermaine is very very close to being break even and if I'm not mistaken I believe that last season was the first season that they had a losing record when he didn't play.

Tells me that with or without O'Neal the Pacers are the same record wise, so why constantly try and make everybody else adjust thier games so that Jermaine can excell at his game?

grace
11-24-2007, 01:19 AM

There could be lots of reasons why he wasn't there.

He was getting treatment for whatever his problem is
He stayed at home to prop up his knee (can't quite do that when you're sitting on the bench)
He has a cold and didn't want to give it to anyone on the team because Lord knows the second there is a germ in that locker room everyone has it and Jamaal gets a sinus infection
He's off somewhere getting a second opinion
He took his daughter to the tree lighting and got lost in the crowd
He overslept
Because he wasn't going to play in the first place the team and coaches gave him their Christmas shopping lists. He was first in line at Best Buy when it opened; therefore, JOB told him he could skip the game

CableKC
11-24-2007, 02:02 AM
Wow.....I was really surprised to login to see that the Pacers pulled out a win against the Mavs.

For those that watched the game.....how was the defense?

I was really concerned that the Mavs were going to reign 3pt shots against us for the entire game. I noticed that they were 3-19 from the 3pt arc.....were they really that bad or was our perimeter defense actually pretty decent?

aero
11-24-2007, 02:05 AM
Its was good to see them never give up. The "NGU" Never Give Up attitude rocks

TheDon
11-24-2007, 02:24 AM
It feels good for once put away an elite team instead of chalking one up in the nonexistant moral victory column of being "able to hang" with one of the best teams in the league. It's going to suck no Indiana sports to watch until next wednesday, i'm gonna be going through withdrawl by sunday night.

dohman
11-24-2007, 02:25 AM
I had to watch this game on the dallas feed and I thought I was going to kill myself with their overly biased announcers.

PLAY of the game goes David Harrison with his monster block on Dirk. Dirk went in for the dunk and harrison said not in my house.

I dont care if they called a foul or not. There was clearly no foul there. Harrison has really been impressing me over the past 2 weeks.

I cannot wait until IKE gets back to see how we play with another post threat

kester99
11-24-2007, 02:39 AM
Wow.....I was really surprised to login to see that the Pacers pulled out a win against the Mavs.

For those that watched the game.....how was the defense?

I was really concerned that the Mavs were going to reign 3pt shots against us for the entire game. I noticed that they were 3-19 from the 3pt arc.....were they really that bad or was our perimeter defense actually pretty decent?

Defense was what JOB and staff have been asking for from the beginning. Excellent helps, a whole lot of east/west dribbling by the mavs when they failed to penetrate. Had 'em pretty confused by the 4th. Lots of challenged shots on the perimeter.

Very nice.

imawhat
11-24-2007, 02:58 AM
I'll take 25 shots/night from Jamaal if THAT was his shot selection. WTF hasn't he been doing that all along? He can back down most guards, even bigger and taller guards. It really puts pressure on the defense.

He's looked really good for about four games in a row. I can't recall four in a row since his rookie year, maybe? Or maybe right after he came back into the lineup '03-'04.

By the way, this is the first time I've seen Murphy play relatively good defense. I never thought I'd see good defense with Jermaine out, but sure enough we did. Most impressive was how we played through screens. The guys were hedging perfectly. There were some breakdowns, but Dallas normally breaks teams down a lot more. I hope this is a progression, not a fluke.

Good to see Troy also play with a little fire. I think if he and MDJ did that consistently we'd be looking at a much different team.

One last thing. One thing I used to HATE about Carlisle was the way he'd defend inbound passes at the end of games. Tonight, O'Brien put Shawne on the inbounds passer because of his reach, height, and activity...and it paid off. His deflection was a game saver.

Good, competitive win.

TheDon
11-24-2007, 03:05 AM
One of the things that also made me really happy was they were communicating to each other on defense. I can recall on one play when I heard granger yell "David Help" and dave ran over and got one of his blocks of the night.

Trader Joe
11-24-2007, 03:11 AM
Tins shot 24 times tonight? Damn certainly didn't seem like that many. I would have guessed 18ish.

Also I'd like to say that David's defense this season has been very, very good. He had 3 blocks tonight, but he should have had 4 because he got robbed by Palmer when he stuffed the **** out of a Dirk dunk attempt, but got called for an extremely bogus foul.

aero
11-24-2007, 03:51 AM
Tins shot 24 times tonight? Damn certainly didn't seem like that many. I would have guessed 18ish.

Also I'd like to say that David's defense this season has been very, very good. He had 3 blocks tonight, but he should have had 4 because he got robbed by Palmer when he stuffed the **** out of a Dirk dunk attempt, but got called for an extremely bogus foul.

yeah that was totally a block, and some wonder why palmer is one of the most disliked refs in the nba. :rolleyes:

SamBear
11-24-2007, 04:22 AM
woo hooo!!!! yay pacers! :D

Speed
11-24-2007, 07:08 AM
They're pretty bad. 38% shooting. 31 turnovers in 10 games.

Good point!

The Jumpshot Still Money
11-24-2007, 07:27 AM
Damn i feel asleep right after Avery got tossed
The Nyquil kicked in =/

indygeezer
11-24-2007, 07:49 AM
I crack on Tinsley all the time but I gotta admit, he can play pretty dern good ball. Sadly, I think he is only "allowed" to do this when JO is not in the game.

But giving him his due....he played damned good.

Speed
11-24-2007, 08:16 AM
There's no where to put this and I know it's the past, but after a good win then I'm reading the following, this morning, it makes me kinda happy.

http://www.nba.com/games/20071123/GSWWAS/recap.html

After Butler's 3-pointer as the shot clock expired tied it at 1:08 with 3 1/2 minutes left, Jackson came down and put Golden State ahead with a 3 of his own, then jawed a bit as he ran past the Wizards' bench.

Major Cold
11-24-2007, 09:31 AM
What player on the Mavs puts pressure on the low block. They have no interior post presence, so a JO less Pacers would have to look better against a strong post presence. Freaking Bass had 9 rebounds.

Whether JO is traded or not we will need a defender in the post who can block shots. DH is solid but bot starter material. JO might slow down the offense thus far, but he no doubt is a massive influence on the other end.

OnlyPacersLeft
11-24-2007, 09:36 AM
that tinsley is something else!I had to work so iwas watching this game on text updates on my phone and was jumping up and down with every refresh...HUGE WIN...now let's get back to 500. before we hit the road!

Speed
11-24-2007, 09:49 AM
that tinsley is something else!I had to work so iwas watching this game on text updates on my phone and was jumping up and down with every refresh...HUGE WIN...now let's get back to 500. before we hit the road!

Ouch 6 of 7 on the road and the one home game is Phoenix. This could be a nice bonding gathering momentum trip, really need to beat the Cavs at home and some how come out of that stretch 4-3 and be one game over .500, but I'm looking too far ahead.

bambam
11-24-2007, 09:56 AM
Offense runs soooooooo much smoother w/o JO. Sorry, but it is very obvious that the offense is in more of a rythm ANYTIME JO isnt on the floor. I would like to see him sit out a bit longer, to sit if they continue to win w/o him.

TheDon
11-24-2007, 10:15 AM
I am gonna make some bold predictions. by the end of december pacers will be 2nd in the division a few games behind detroit and 4th in the east. O'neal will be able to find his niche and play within the new system returning to 20/10 form without the expense of the offense goin through him.

If all that comes true, it will be good times to be a pacer fan :cloud9:

Bball
11-24-2007, 10:50 AM
I am gonna make some bold predictions. by the end of december pacers will be 2nd in the division a few games behind detroit and 4th in the east. O'neal will be able to find his niche and play within the new system returning to 20/10 form without the expense of the offense goin through him.

If all that comes true, it will be good times to be a pacer fan :cloud9:

You posted this....

...and then later you woke up with a massive hangover ... ;)

-Bball

BoomBaby33
11-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Everybody has pretty much stated all of my sentiments pretty well already about Hulk, Shawne, Troy, overall game play, and our willingness to fight to the end. Even Tins stated in interview with Hagan in the locker room, everybody is playing 48 minutes.

Speaking of which, what can you say about Tins? Man o' Man. Its like he flipped a switch or something. I still say it goes back to the ear full Obie gave him 5-6 games ago sitting on the bench. I have to admit like others, I have have been very critical of him. I just hope that he can continue this game play we have seen out of him the last 4-5 games.

The one thing I wanted to point out was Jeff Foster's play. We have to give him props for this game. He was the leader out there, in the huddle and on the court. One timeout (sometime in the 4th quarter), he was in there telling people what to do, leading the team, and being very boisterous. Even in his post game interview, with the beautiful Stacy Paetz, he was talking like he owned the team. Coincidence with JO not being in the house, I'm not sure, but I sure liked it. As a Pacer fan, in a blue collar type town, I love seeing this from an unsung hero. Jeff will start, he will come off the bench - it doesn't matter to him. He just wants to play and win. He loves this team. And his rebounding was awesome as always.

I think if and when JO gets traded, we have nothing to worry about, having a new leader of the team step up. His name is Jeff Foster. Danny is a good player, but not a leader. As a true longtime Pacer fan, I can invest in this type of play.

That has to be the first time I have ever seen Jeff shot fake and go to the rim like he did. He could have never done that with JO in the middle (clogging it up). Plus, his PnR is really coming along.

Looking ahead, the Pacers really have a tough stretch ahead. Win or lose some of those games, I just want the 48 minute intensity to continue.

Dr. Goldfoot
11-24-2007, 12:08 PM
I still say it goes back to the ear full Obie gave him 5-6 games ago sitting on the bench.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfoLVDwMQ4U&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PfoLVDwMQ4U&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Dr. Goldfoot
11-24-2007, 12:09 PM
It wasn't really an earful.

Hicks
11-24-2007, 12:13 PM
Let me say this about Tinsley. If he can hit those shots 45+% of the time, I'll get over it. In the meantime, I viewed almost every shot he took as a HORRIBLE attempt. I'm no where near the Tinsley bandwagon yet.

Oh, and bravo to Shawne Williams with my play of the night: Using his length to tip the inbounds pass at the end of the game to ensure a win.

ABADays
11-24-2007, 12:37 PM
I have an embarrassing admission.

I have shredded JT for the last 2 or 3 years and he is beginning to change my mind.

It's not how good he's playing either. It's the way he is playing the game and sharing the ball.

I kind of wonder if that's due to the new system under JOb or due to the lack of "throw it into JO" ball or just good play by JT.

Maybe a combination of all three.

Very, very impressed.

I took that route early last season. Shame on me. I think I will sit back a while longer before making a judgment.

Trader Joe
11-24-2007, 01:33 PM
It wasn't really an earful.

I think there was another moment, maybe in the same game, not sure, where Obie really let Tins have it after he took him out of the game.

Big Smooth
11-24-2007, 02:05 PM
The Pacers have life. I might have to turn down my sarcasm meter and start being optimistic again. :D I just hope they can become consistent.

BlueNGold
11-24-2007, 02:17 PM
I took that route early last season. Shame on me. I think I will sit back a while longer before making a judgment.

I think that's good advice. I have been fooled before and believe this is yet another time.

Unclebuck
11-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Hey, I just got back into town and cmpletely, and I mean completely missed the past two games (well I knew they won) but I only saw the final scores. I'll go back and read both postgame threads

I do wonder what is going on right now. Winning at N.O. and and home to the Mavs.

kester99
11-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Dallas-area coverage of the game...pretty funny guys down there. Check out the photo.

How many S's in Texas?

http://www.pegasusnews.com/news/2007/nov/24/indiana-pacers-111-dallas-mavericks-107/

Will Galen
11-24-2007, 03:21 PM
How many S's in Texas?

Depends on whether you talk with a lisp or not.

BlueNGold
11-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Hey, I just got back into town and cmpletely, and I mean completely missed the past two games (well I knew they won) but I only saw the final scores. I'll go back and read both postgame threads

I do wonder what is going on right now. Winning at N.O. and and home to the Mavs.

Sorry to hear you missed the Mavs game. It was probably the most enjoyable game I have seen in a couple years. More than anything, I saw good team defense out there.

Bball
11-25-2007, 09:30 AM

You might consider missing MORE games... Ya know... to help the team! ....Just like JO!!

;)

-Bball