PDA

View Full Version : So, what's the over-under? and Random Thoughts

indygeezer
11-21-2007, 10:42 PM
How long will JO sit? Reading the Arenas thread I can see that being JO too. It just sounds so eerily familiar. So I'm thinking he'll sit 3 games....try it for a game or two and then perhaps end up just like Arenas...out for 3 months or more.

(I also think JT played better with JO out tonight and Dave Harrison should trim his beard so he would be sporting a Lenny Elmore look)

Shack80
11-21-2007, 10:50 PM
Seems maybe the team needs to sit JO until fully healthy, then maybe they can wina few games.

owl
11-21-2007, 10:53 PM
This is beginning to sound a lot like Bender. I am very concerned about JO. Considering it is the Pacers it would be par for the course.

indygeezer
11-21-2007, 10:56 PM
This is beginning to sound a lot like Bender. I am very concerned about JO. Considering it is the Pacers it would be par for the course.

I mentioned Bender earlier this morning in thinking that we may need to hope that JO can go medical retirement. I seriously do not wish him ill....I have long wished for his departure, but not like that.

grace
11-23-2007, 02:06 PM
Once upon a time I said something like day to day eventually turns into holiday to holiday so my guess would be Christmas.

Speed
11-23-2007, 02:35 PM
I would rather they just say 2 weeks or something like that than we will reevaluate instead of day to day.

It all depends on the MRI, but just throwing a dart 4-6 weeks.

I tell ya, I really like watching them play without him, which seems to be the majority opinion. I think that one win that he had 7 assists in was really the only game I liked watching them with him in the game, but they've lost most of the games he's been in and the couple they have won, he's been a minumally effective.

I'm not throwing JO under the bus here, but if he gets stuffed on a fade away jumper, one more time, in the 4th quarter, being guarded one on one, I may throw the remote at the TV. Commas are fun,