PDA

View Full Version : pacers will win tonight

Jon Theodore
11-17-2007, 03:51 PM
I will be attending the pacers game tonight and overall their record of games when I am in attendance is 55-3. I have been going to a couple of games a season for years. They always seem to win.

I decided I need to go to help us end this streak.

Also, Jermaine will have his best game of the season and Dunleavy will hoop domes.

p.s. I am not a Jermaine O'neal fan

Erik
11-17-2007, 03:58 PM
I will be attending the pacers game tonight and overall their record of games when I am in attendance is 55-3. I have been going to a couple of games a season for years. They always seem to win.

Also, Jermaine will have his best game of the season and Dunleavy will hoop domes.

i think he's saving that for the game against the lakers next week. enjoy the game though, it should be good.

Unclebuck
11-17-2007, 07:06 PM
My brain tells me the pacers will lose tonight - the Jazz are just a better team, the Pacers are playing their 4th game in 5 nights -

But I just have a gut feeling the pacers will win - don't ask me to explain how.

pwee31
11-17-2007, 07:08 PM
If the Pacers get a win over a team like the Jazz tonight, my optimism will begin to rise again.

Last night gave me some in spurts. Need a big boost though

imawhat
11-17-2007, 07:24 PM
We've won 6 of the past 8 games against a seemingly better Utah team. For whatever reason, we sorta have their number.

Except our team isn't competing yet (this year).

OnlyPacersLeft
11-17-2007, 07:28 PM
We've won 6 of the past 8 games against a seemingly better Utah team. For whatever reason, we sorta have their number.

Except our team isn't competing yet (this year).
6 of 8? the 2 loss's had to come with this team last year...
also I tryed saying we'd win yesterdays game and it didn't work. Boozer and Deron williams will destroy us.

rexnom
11-17-2007, 07:59 PM
I just don't see how we can win this game. What Utah does best are our weaknesses. I'm almost as afraid of them as I am of Phoenix.

bellisimo
11-17-2007, 08:08 PM
they'll be P-n-R us to the bank all night long

owl
11-17-2007, 08:08 PM
55-4

Utah is good and the Pacers are on a bad streak.

CableKC
11-17-2007, 09:14 PM

If we win tonight....I think that we should all pitch in for Season tickets for Jon Theodore. :buddies:

Oneal07
11-17-2007, 09:18 PM
So far so good. . I should have attended that Raptors game last night. . .maybe we would have won lol

cgg
11-17-2007, 10:26 PM
Lets get the man some season tickets!

Unclebuck
11-17-2007, 10:41 PM
Never a doubt

bellisimo
11-17-2007, 10:43 PM
I will be attending the pacers game tonight and overall their record of games when I am in attendance is 56-3. I have been going to a couple of games a season for years. They always seem to win.

Also, TINSLEY will have his best game of the season and Dunleavy will hoop domes.

fixed ;)
you gotta go to more games! :D

rexnom
11-17-2007, 10:57 PM
56-3. Impressive.

NorCal_Pacerfan
11-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Way to go Jon, you pulled it off ;)
Now just be ready in the wings when we need to break out of another slump.

Jon Theodore
11-17-2007, 11:55 PM
I still believe that JErmaine played his best game of the season....considering he was on the bench for most the game. He is nothing more than a roleplayer and tonight he did great in that role.

I don't know what it is but honestly, it is scary how the pacers never lose when I go to see them. But now I am living in nashville TN and rarely am in town.

Rest assured anytime I am in town I will go see MY BOYZZZZ.

Shawne Williams is officially my favorite pacer. He is talented in so many areas of the game. His defense is good, shot is good, rebouding is good, decent ball handler. He is going to be better than granger and he is also going to be my valentine.

BlueNGold
11-18-2007, 01:04 AM
I still believe that JErmaine played his best game of the season....considering he was on the bench for most the game. He is nothing more than a roleplayer and tonight he did great in that role.

I don't know what it is but honestly, it is scary how the pacers never lose when I go to see them. But now I am living in nashville TN and rarely am in town.

Shawne Williams is officially my favorite pacer. He is talented in so many areas of the game. His defense is good, shot is good, rebouding is good, decent ball handler. He is going to be better than granger and he is also going to be my valentine.

It is pretty interesting that the less JO plays the better the team fares. Every single game he has played over 25 minutes we have lost. Every game 25 minutes or less, we have won.

As for Shawne Williams, he may have the most raw talent and physical gifts on the team. He is already a pretty good backup forward. Lessee how he develops from here. He has all the tools to be a great one. If he gets stronger, we should see even more athleticism, rebounding...even more confidence in his ability to score. That blocked shot was awesome....

CableKC
11-18-2007, 02:48 AM

Jon, I think you have to take one for the team....you have to move back to Indy.

cgg
11-18-2007, 05:27 AM
:champions

BoomBaby33
11-18-2007, 10:31 AM

Congratulations on 56-3! :happydanc PLEASE go to more games!!! :D

I have to agree with you on Shawne. His shooting stroke is really smooth. Quinn was talking about him a lot last night on the FSN Indiana telecast, giving a lot of props as well. And to think he is so raw right now. He has a lot of room for improvement.