PDA

View Full Version : My completely objective prediction on games 5,6, & 7

Unclebuck
05-29-2004, 07:57 PM
As a die-hard Pacers fan I am scared to death about the Pacers losing game #5 at home.

But being a totally objective NBA playoff observer, each team has won their road game, home teams will win out the rest of this series.

Another of my NBA playoff theories, is that if the teams are even, and I think these teams are, each team will win one road game. However, the Pistons have not played "their great game" yet. They were very good in game #3, but look for the Pistons to blow the Pacers out in game #6. Pacers will return the favor in game #7. Game #5 will be the best game by far in this series, I would expect an overtime, a lost second shot, or something to that effect.

So I am making this prediction as an objective NBA observer, not as a Pacers fan.

MSA2CF
05-29-2004, 07:59 PM
UB, as an "NBA observer," what did you think about the impact/heroics of Game 1 of this Eastern Conference Finals?

AcneBrain
05-29-2004, 08:06 PM
If the Pacers continue to play the way they did yesterday, I think we can wrap the series up in 6, or lose game 6 but maintain a comfortable lead in game 7 to finish it up.

kerosene
05-29-2004, 09:08 PM
My thoughts hinge on Game 5. If the Pacers win Game 5, then Pacers win in 7. If the Pistons win Game 5 the Pistons in 6.

Millerartest
05-29-2004, 11:49 PM
My original Pistons in 5 has thankfully been obliterated, and at this point I could see it going either way. It obviously comes down to Detroit winning in Indiana, and if they can do that once more, the series is theirs.

Unclebuck
05-29-2004, 11:54 PM
UB, as an "NBA observer," what did you think about the impact/heroics of Game 1 of this Eastern Conference Finals?

I don't know what you are asking me. Reggie hit the big shot in game #1. But that does not tell me anything. Explain your question

Steveman
05-30-2004, 12:14 AM
HCA is meaningless in this series. There is NO WAY of predicting what will happen in the next two or three games. We could loose game 5 and win the next two. We could win game 5 and loose the next two, however, I do think it would be very difficult for the Pistons to win a game 7 here, THAT would be the only game where HCA might come into play.

If the Pacers can continue what they started in the fourth quarter of game 3 and the whole of game 4 they will win the series, if we go back and try to out-piston the pistons, we will loose the series.

MSA2CF
05-30-2004, 08:04 AM

I don't know what you are asking me. Reggie hit the big shot in game #1. But that does not tell me anything. Explain your question

Not being a Pacers fan for a moment, what do you think Reggie's shot means as far as his legacy, impact on the rest of the series, etc...Draw from Game 1 as you will. I was just interested in what you had to say.

indygeezer
05-30-2004, 08:18 AM
I just hope Reggie has the opportunity to redeem his "blown dunk" from game 2. That blocked shot seems to overshadow anything else. Not certain we would have won the game but our chances of being up 3-1 right now would have been alot better had he put it down.

beast23
05-30-2004, 09:06 AM
I just hope Reggie has the opportunity to redeem his "blown dunk" from game 2. That blocked shot seems to overshadow anything else. Not certain we would have won the game but our chances of being up 3-1 right now would have been alot better had he put it down.It would be extra sweet if that shot at redemption came in the NBA Finals.

Unclebuck
05-30-2004, 01:36 PM

Not being a Pacers fan for a moment, what do you think Reggie's shot means as far as his legacy, impact on the rest of the series, etc...Draw from Game 1 as you will. I was just interested in what you had to say.

I don't know