PDA

View Full Version : ROT IN HELL TREE CUTTER DOWN...ERS

Natston
11-15-2007, 11:49 AM
I'M ABOUT TO START AT A 12 HOUR SHIFT IN A THREE HOURS AND I WAS AWOKE BY A ****ING BULLDOZER THAT WAS PARKED BUT WAS RUNNING RIGHT BY MY ****ING WINDOW. THAT HOWEVER WAS THE LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS...

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE WAS THE BOOM OF A HUGE ****ING TREE BEING HITTING THE GROUND, WHICH IF YOU DIDN'T GUESS... WAS RIGHT NEXT TO MY ****ING DOMICILE. THEN THAT WAS BESTED BY A HALF OF DOZEN CHAINSAWS AND A DUMPTRUCK THAT WAS BROUGHT IN TO HAUL THE TREE AWAY... DID I MENTION THERE WAS A BULLDOZER?

ABADays
11-15-2007, 05:09 PM
I'M ABOUT TO START AT A 12 HOUR SHIFT IN A THREE HOURS AND I WAS AWOKE BY A ****ING BULLDOZER THAT WAS PARKED BUT WAS RUNNING RIGHT BY MY ****ING WINDOW. THAT HOWEVER WAS THE LEAST OF MY PROBLEMS...

THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE WAS THE BOOM OF A HUGE ****ING TREE BEING HITTING THE GROUND, WHICH IF YOU DIDN'T GUESS... WAS RIGHT NEXT TO MY ****ING DOMICILE. THEN THAT WAS BESTED BY A HALF OF DOZEN CHAINSAWS AND A DUMPTRUCK THAT WAS BROUGHT IN TO HAUL THE TREE AWAY... DID I MENTION THERE WAS A BULLDOZER?

Well other than cutting down trees people don't want cut down what else would they have to do but wake people like you up :devil:

idioteque
11-17-2007, 12:52 AM
I feel your pain.

I used to live in Amsterdam. Yes, the place with legal prostitutes. One time DURING FINAL EXAMS WEEK they decided to start construction on a new apartment building right by where I lived. And by that I mean excessive use of jackhammers from 7am-7pm. It was terrible.