PDA

View Full Version : Detroit had to eat its words.

Young
05-29-2004, 11:54 AM
So much for Carlise not making changes in the playoffs.

Taking Foster out and putting Croshere in was brillant.

I wonder who will start now Sunday. Foster or Croshere. Who would you start?

If Foster starts then that doesn't spread the floor but if Croshere starts than maybe Detroit has figured out how to defend with Croshere at center and that would take his effectiveness away.

MSA2CF
05-29-2004, 12:09 PM
How about both?

C-Croshere
F-O'Neal
F-Foster
G-Miller
G-Artest

It won't happen. :P

Realistically, I think and hope Austin starts again...He deserves to be introduced during player introductions so our crowd can honor him for what he did last game.

Young
05-29-2004, 12:16 PM
How about both?

C-Croshere
F-O'Neal
F-Foster
G-Miller
G-Artest

It won't happen. :P

Realistically, I think and hope Austin starts again...He deserves to be introduced during player introductions so our crowd can honor him for what he did last game.

:laugh:

I like the logic.

You know what, that wouldn't be a bad idea actually to start both. Rip or CB would have to guard Artest while the other is one Reggie. Prince would have to guard Foster and the Wallaces would be stuck on JO and Cro. Thats actually a pretty good idea, I think.

And Croshere better get a ovation. ;)

Ragnar
05-29-2004, 12:18 PM
So you are turning either Reggie or Ron into the point guard? I dont think that is a very good idea.

Young
05-29-2004, 12:24 PM
So you are turning either Reggie or Ron into the point guard? I dont think that is a very good idea.

No but it would be good through stretches. I think it would be pretty funny. But thats getting off topic a little.