PDA

View Full Version : PacerDigest practice today - focus focus focus!

BillS
05-29-2004, 10:40 AM
A word to the Pacer fans.

We've had our time to enjoy the win.

As was said in the postgame last night:

we don't have time to enjoy too long, because the series goes on.

We can't get too high for a win or too low for a loss.

We have to cheer the games.

I want to see everyone who is going to the game practicing their rumble noise. I want "De-Fense"-ive drills. I want to run "Reg-gie" and "Ron-nie" until we know them backward and forward.

We can't let the team down by being out of condition or unprepared.

go. go. go.

ChicagoJ
05-29-2004, 11:35 AM
I'm even ready to run some suicide sprints. :D

MSA2CF
05-29-2004, 11:40 AM
I'll start right away, sir!

Just as soon as I have something to eat...It's too late for breakfast & too early for lunch, so you know what that means...

BRUNCH!

Hicks
05-29-2004, 11:45 AM
Yes, I really hope the crowd chants de-fense tonight all the damn time.

It pisses me off when they don't , so when I went to game 5 of the Miami series, I started it about 5 times, which about doubled the amount the crowd normally does it (at best). I'd say we did it at least 10 times that game.

Someone else needs to do it this time; cause I won't be there. DO IT! :scream:

able
05-29-2004, 02:09 PM
time you guys started practise on your JAY-OH JAY-OH chants!

if ANY player on our team deserves it at this moment then that is the man, time to show some appreciation for what he's doing

Pig Nash
05-29-2004, 02:11 PM
I thought the game was Sunday?

indygeezer
05-29-2004, 02:22 PM
Prac-tice!?!?! Prac-tice!?!?! man we'e talkin' 'bout PRAC--TICE!!!?!?!

aw man.....please don't say two-a-days.

Pig Nash
05-29-2004, 02:27 PM
I was talkin to hicks. He said "tonight" I think he forgot the tomorrow.

Pig Nash
05-29-2004, 02:53 PM
OH ok! that was funny. ;)

Hoop
05-29-2004, 03:15 PM
time you guys started practise on your JAY-OH JAY-OH chants!

if ANY player on our team deserves it at this moment then that is the man, time to show some appreciation for what he's doing

That would be great to hear the crowd yell "JAY-OH" - JAY-OH".

Pig Nash
05-29-2004, 03:33 PM
OR
JAYOooooooo
I said JAYOoooo

BillS
05-29-2004, 03:49 PM
I'm concerned about geezer's team attitude. Complaining about practice, showing up late - is that any way for an all-star to set an example?

OK, as of right now the beer drills begin.

Whoopeee!

Kegboy
05-29-2004, 09:41 PM
I'd love to, but my voice is still pretty fragile from games 1 and 2. Not to mention my ankles are bothering me from standing the entire game last night (yes, I really did.) I got a note from David Craig to sit out practice.

INJURIES
Pacers: F Jermaine O'Neal (L knee) G Jamaal Tinsley (L hamstring), F Al Harrington (bruised sternum), F Jonathan Bender (R foot), and Fan Kegboy (voice) are probable.
Pistons: F Rasheed Wallace (L foot) is probable.

ChicagoJ
05-30-2004, 01:58 AM
I'd love to, but my voice is still pretty fragile from games 1 and 2. Not to mention my ankles are bothering me from standing the entire game last night (yes, I really did.) I got a note from David Craig to sit out practice.

INJURIES
Pacers: F Jermaine O'Neal (L knee) G Jamaal Tinsley (L hamstring), F Al Harrington (bruised sternum), F Jonathan Bender (R foot), and Fan Kegboy (voice) are probable.
Pistons: F Rasheed Wallace (L foot) is probable.

You're just going to have to gut it out. If you're healthy enough to make it to the arena, then you're just going to have to scream at 100% of your Game #1 volume.

Beware, Rat just might find the one play you 'take off' and broadcast it around the world. :cool:

MagicRat
05-30-2004, 02:27 AM
Beware, Rat just might find the one play you 'take off' and broadcast it around the world. :cool:

:evillaugh:

indygeezer
05-30-2004, 08:23 AM
I'm concerned about geezer's team attitude. Complaining about practice, showing up late - is that any way for an all-star to set an example?

OK, as of right now the beer drills begin.

Whoopeee!

I'm right there with ya on this one coach. Of course since I'm a diabetic I have to have diet coke. Well alright...I 'll do the honorable thing and take one for the team (gotta prove I AM a team player ya know). Uh, could I have a Jim Beam Manhattan instead of this weak-azzed beer SHYTE????

BillS
05-30-2004, 12:06 PM
OK, game-day booze around starts soon.

Need to run through those elbow exercises and shouting positions.