PDA

View Full Version : Keeper League sports.ws information

DisplacedKnick
10-25-2007, 05:22 PM
I've just sent everyone an e-mail with the hoops.sports.ws league information.

One item I didn't mention in the e-mail - PLEASE create your team with the same name as we have on the transactions thread. You can change it later once I get all the players assigned but life will be easier if I can just refer to the PD page.

If you don't get the e-mail, let me know and I'll give you the info as a PM here.

DrBadd01
10-25-2007, 06:46 PM
Now that Sports.ws is up and has a different set of position assignments which site do we go with for positions?

Mourning
10-29-2007, 02:04 PM
I would like to reiterate the question laid down by DrBadd. I'm a little confused. I didn't have the time the past week to follow everything.

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Los Angeles
10-29-2007, 02:18 PM
I need to know my guy's official positions and set my lineups. Considering my work schedule this week, I will have very little time to manage my team. please advise me on where I'm supposed to work.

Mistachill
10-29-2007, 04:06 PM
Could someone please post a link to the new site we're suppose to be using?

DrBadd01
10-29-2007, 04:18 PM
I am not sure about the new site. I think it is NBA.com. That said I I think it should be this site:

http://hoops.sports.ws/

Mistachill
10-29-2007, 04:58 PM
I mean the new site as far as our official league site (where we set our rosters, check scores, etc.).

I am not sure about the new site. I think it is NBA.com. That said I I think it should be this site:

http://hoops.sports.ws/

GO!!!!!
10-30-2007, 09:06 PM
All good false Alarm... Good Luck All

Los Angeles
10-30-2007, 09:18 PM
I am locked out of the site, when i got to sign up says the max members has been reached... some help would be nice please

as i signed up for the wrong league.. went ABA instead of Keeper league...

Because you were AWOL from the KL, Rimfire set up a ghost account and registered your team. Ask him what you need to do to get your team back.

GO!!!!!
10-30-2007, 09:30 PM
Thanks LA, looks like it's ok now.... can edit me team and play around.... stressed.. i joined the ABA by mistake thats why i was AWOL...