PDA

View Full Version : Will miss at least the first half of tonight's game =(

Shade
05-28-2004, 04:35 PM
My best friend is getting married tomorrow and the rehearsal is tonight from 5:00-7:00, with dinner afterwards. :shrug:

Oh, well. With any luck, I should be able to catch the second half. :)

Hicks
05-28-2004, 04:36 PM
You can always get the game in a couple days on the ftp, remember. I know you'll already know what happens by then, but hey, you can still watch.

Speaking of, Game 3 is ready to go right now on the ftp.

Grant
05-28-2004, 04:45 PM
My best friend is getting married tomorrow and the rehearsal is tonight from 5:00-7:00, with dinner afterwards. :shrug:

If he were really your best friend, he wouldn't schedule a rehearsal dinner on a night when the Pacer's were playing.

:D

Zesty
05-28-2004, 05:19 PM
If my sister cared about me, she would not have had a baby today. Now I gotta go down to Scottsburg at about 5, so I'll probably miss the majority of the game. She's so selfish.

MagicRat
05-28-2004, 05:19 PM
You can always get the game in a couple days on the ftp, remember.

Or you could be old-fashioned and use a vcr.......

indygeezer
05-28-2004, 05:21 PM
If my sister cared about me, she would not have had a baby today. Now I gotta go down to Scottsburg at about 5, so I'll probably miss the majority of the game. She's so selfish.

Car radio and a walkman. Saellite radio anyone?

ChicagoJ
05-28-2004, 05:23 PM
You people with your diverse lives and such....

I'm not jealous at all. I'll be watching the Pacers. :D

BillS
05-28-2004, 05:26 PM

Oh, well. With any luck, I should be able to catch the second half. :)

Little bitty pocket radio and an earphone, man.

That's what I did the other night when I had to go play music at a party. Just kept the radio going with a little earphone.

Of course, yelling "Boom Baby" in the middle of a slow air doesn't always go over well :blush:

Suaveness
05-28-2004, 05:45 PM
You can always get the game in a couple days on the ftp, remember. I know you'll already know what happens by then, but hey, you can still watch.

Speaking of, Game 3 is ready to go right now on the ftp.

What is the ftp thing you speak of, and how may I be able to access such a place?

(actually i know what it is, i just dont know how to get there.)

Hicks
05-28-2004, 06:10 PM
You can always get the game in a couple days on the ftp, remember.

Or you could be old-fashioned and use a vcr.......

Making the work I put in a little less useless. :mad: :cry:

Hicks
05-28-2004, 06:14 PM

Well, first there's the written (where you must answer me these questions 3: Question the First: What door am I at? Question the Second: Data on Star Trek has two "brothers". Name them. Question the Third: Name the capitol of Asseria).

Then we take you out and you have to perform the physical trial:

On the next full moon, we take you out in the woods, pour honey, catnip, sugar, bird seed, and raw meat on your chest, and leave.

When we come back at noontime the next day, if you're still alive, we give you able's email address, where you must ask him permission, and he'll then give you a username and pw, and the ftp's full address.

Or maybe it's just that last part. I can never remember. :D

Suaveness
05-28-2004, 06:17 PM

Well, first there's the written (where you must answer me these questions 3: Question the First: What door am I at? Question the Second: Data on Star Trek has two "brothers". Name them. Question the Third: Name the capitol of Asseria).

Then we take you out and you have to perform the physical trial:

On the next full moon, we take you out in the woods, pour honey, catnip, sugar, bird seed, and raw meat on your chest, and leave.

When we come back at noontime the next day, if you're still alive, we give you able's email address, where you must ask him permission, and he'll then give you a username and pw, and the ftp's full address.

Or maybe it's just that last part. I can never remember. :D

Lol...as for those questions three, i can answer none. As for assyria, you should ask the bridge keeper. ;)

And I certainly don't fancy being in the woods all night...i heAR there are goblins and werewolves. :cry:

Hicks
05-28-2004, 06:18 PM
Lol...as for those questions three, i can answer none. As for assyria, you should ask the bridge keeper. ;)

And I certainly don't fancy being in the woods all night...i here there are goblins and werewolves. :cry:

Yes, but at least the goblins have Campell's Soup.