PDA

View Full Version : Let cha in on a little secret <ssshhhhh>

indygeezer
05-28-2004, 12:27 PM
Geezer Jr. is getting a Jermaine ONeal Jersey from Pacers Homecourt for his 14th birthday. Boy, did THAT set me back a few coins!! :o

Oh...and I went with the Blue...*&^%^$%^ those GOLD JERSEY'S...NEVER AGAIN DAMMIT!!!

efx
05-28-2004, 12:29 PM
Yeah, you couldn't pay me to wear the gold jerseys.
Actually, if you paid me alot of money I'd do it for sure but you get the point.

sweabs
05-28-2004, 01:02 PM
I have a bunch of jerseys - made sure to get at least one of every colour.

I am wearing my Gold Artest jersey tonight to remind the fans who got Defensive Player of the Year :devil: .

indygeezer
05-28-2004, 01:30 PM
NOT THE GOLD...please not the gold &lt;sob&gt;

sweabs
05-28-2004, 02:29 PM
Hey - I personally like the Gold! Maybe since it's so bright you guys will see me in the crowd - only 4th row!

By the way - indygeezer, the blue Jermaine jersey you got, is the writing/numbering sewn on?

indygeezer
05-28-2004, 02:35 PM
Hey - I personally like the Gold! Maybe since it's so bright you guys will see me in the crowd - only 4th row!

By the way - indygeezer, the blue Jermaine jersey you got, is the writing/numbering sewn on?

yes

sweabs
05-28-2004, 02:36 PM

yes

Very good - if it is authentic then it probably REALLY set you back! The Nike ones are sewn on - but not the same quality but still good and pricy.

Millerartest
05-28-2004, 03:42 PM
It's great to have fathers who give their sons precious gifts. I remember all the playoff tickets that I used to get from my father. I'm sure geezer Jr. will be thrilled.

indygeezer
05-28-2004, 03:47 PM
Yeah and after laying out the cash...I just remembered there was talk of them changing the uni's next year. Heard anything about it?

BillS
05-28-2004, 03:49 PM
Yeah and after laying out the cash...I just remembered there was talk of them changing the uni's next year. Heard anything about it?Year after, I think. Next year is these same unis.

Kegboy
05-28-2004, 04:47 PM
Speaking of the gold (:puke:), what ever happened to Donnie's guarantee we'd never wear them in the playoffs anymore?

indygeezer
05-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Speaking of the gold (:puke:), what ever happened to Donnie's guarantee we'd never wear them in the playoffs anymore?

I forgot about that. Just more proof of who is really running the show around there huh?

grace
05-29-2004, 12:12 AM

I forgot about that. Just more proof of who is really running the show around there huh?

I would have thought Reggie would have put his foot down and said he wasn't gonna wear them.

indygeezer
05-29-2004, 12:17 AM
OK well, after tonight I guess they're ok again. :)

MagicRat
05-29-2004, 12:20 AM
Yeah and after laying out the cash...I just remembered there was talk of them changing the uni's next year. Heard anything about it?

If they do, he'll have a very fashionable retro jersey.....

indygeezer
05-29-2004, 12:21 AM
thank you for that!

JOneal7
05-29-2004, 12:23 AM
lol. What about the white home ones? :) ;)
make sure he gets a hat with them ;)
FITTED...lol
i'm going to start getting more jerseys. I'm starting to REALLY love ron artest. :) lol i didn't really appreciate him till these playoffs. (Mainly cause i couldn't see most pacer games) Probably a blue artest. Throwback jermaine are lined up for my next purchases. BTW was the jersey authentic? :)

MagicRat
05-29-2004, 12:25 AM
make sure he gets a hat with them ;)
FITTED...lol

When you say fitted, I assume you mean fitted to somebody with a much larger melon than his so he can get his ears in it....... :P ;) :D

indygeezer
05-29-2004, 01:04 AM
Authentic? No, I'm pretty sure JO never wore the Adult size small. But the $$$$ I laid out were authentic...so much so I had to use a credit card. I almost NEVER have that kinda cash on me (once yer married you'll unmderstand why).

JOneal7
05-29-2004, 01:33 AM
hey now! U Seen the al pic! it does fit...my hair had jus been cut that's why! LOL
c
http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SADbAq8VHRm*53gIns4VSh8GXNCIPpSsfLVvJMoYRLaACm!NU 6TLYkjY*d7jNm3XmEcMjeepAmNdSDxcy6nve8wXit1Dd5QB7yk lS5i!HywzAAAAynJbAg/MeNAlSigned.jpg
SEE :P
I guess i just hate the adjuster on the back. So when i turn it backwards for "RALLY CAP" people can see my forehead if it's not fitted :)