PDA

View Full Version : Keeper League Draft 10/20/07

DisplacedKnick
10-01-2007, 05:14 PM
OK everyone, after hearing back from 19 owners I've settled on October 20 as draft day.

Details are:

Keeper League Fantasy Draft
Saturday, October 20
8:00 a.m. Eastern (Indianapolis) Time

I'll add more details later but basically we'll hold the draft live on this board.

Tough call between the 13th and 20th. The 27th had 6 3rd place votes and the most people who absolutely couldn't make it so it was eliminated pretty easily. The decider was that 4 people listed the 13th as their 3rd preference while none listed the 20th.

Chill, Kraft and maybe Ken - I can draft for you or if you prefer, any other member you want can draft. Just get him or her a list.

Finally, this sets the deadline to get your 9-player lists to me by the evening of Saturday the 13th. Let's call it by 9 p.m. Indy time. That gives me Sunday to send out reminders. That was another reason in favor of the 20th BTW - if we went with the 13th that deadline would be less than a week away.

Hopefully I can get the PL's out to everyone Sunday night, the 14th.

I'll send an e-mail out to everyone along with the summer rosters - you should have those already, but just in case.

Jose Slaughter
10-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Thanks.

Able, any word on the site?

GO!!!!!
10-01-2007, 06:30 PM
ShowTime !!

can't wait, getting very nervous, should be a great season all..

SycamoreKen
10-01-2007, 11:15 PM
My first round pick is up for grabs if someone wants to offer up something. C or G since my F spot seems pretty set.

Los Angeles
10-02-2007, 12:37 AM
That's 5 in the morning for me.

Yowza.

Who's buying coffee? :D

DisplacedKnick
10-09-2007, 10:18 PM
Just bumping this as a reminder to get your PL's in to me by Saturday. No real hurry.

Also, in case anyone has forgotten, the scoring system we'll be returning to, in the head-to-head format, is:

Points = 1
Offensive Rebounds = 2
Defensive Rebounds = 1.5
Assists = 2
Steals = 2
Blocks = 2.5
Turnovers = -1.5
Personal Fouls = -.5
Technical Fouls = -1