PDA

View Full Version : I hate to say this?

Graywolf_59
05-27-2004, 01:11 PM
I hate to say this......But it need's to be said........If this Team(Pacer's) Don't find the Shooting touch/Ball's to challenge the inside paint/and play Team Ball/coach's included/.......This series is over come Sunday.(Period)!This team has no cohesion on the court right now.....(Are they Tired-Bored-Dumb-founded)?It's time for them to come together (NOW) or say the old saying------(Just wait till next year)!This team is proving the Media right all along.......The Pacer's are to soft /young to challenge for a NBA Championship right now?Please prove all of the Media wrong.....You all have the Team to get it done.......Just grow some Ball's/Gut's and challenge the Piston's head up on every front!We might not get back here (ECF) for awhile after this year?Take advantage of it while your here------You are alot better than you are showing America right now!I bet the Laker's are salavating at the chance of playing us or the Piston's right now!Either way of who play's the West.......I gotta Root for the East team... Be it Our Pacer's/or Detroit!

Liquid Slap
05-27-2004, 01:13 PM
All those slashes gave me double vision :eyebrow:

TheSauceMaster
05-27-2004, 01:26 PM
You got one thing Right Graywolf_59 , there is no gaurantee we will make it back to the ECF next year , the Pacers need to take this moment right now . I also agree about your media comments , I hope the Pacers look hard in the Mirror and see why the media doesn't jump on the bandwagon.

I am not saying the pistons are playing better , there just more hungry than we are right now , like kenny smith said on TNT " We need to eat soup with a fork and not a spoon"

Because your gonna get awful hungry eating soup with a fork ;)

BillS
05-27-2004, 01:27 PM
excellent ... our plan to have a great slasher to beat the Pistons is working! :evillaugh:

Graywolf_59
05-27-2004, 01:30 PM
//Sorry about// that/ Liquid Slap// LOL :applaud:

Graywolf_59
05-27-2004, 01:37 PM
Maybe it's time Larry to lace them up one more time.....show these guy's how it's done :D :D :D

Unclebuck
05-28-2004, 05:14 PM
I agree in principle with your post Wolf.

I find it difficult to deal with that IMO the issue is Rick Carlisle's intransigence.

HE WILL NOT BUDGE on certain matters vis-vis THE PACERS OFFENSIVE SETS, PATTERNS AND THEIR SEQUENCE INTO THE OFFENSE from the point of possession transfers to the Pacers from the Pistons.

It is hard to believe he would hang the team out to dry (along with the Pacers hopes of advancing) like this WHILE HIS SYSTEM IS COMPLETELY BEING BROKEN DOWN BY THE FAMILIARITY WITH AND EXECUTION(PARDON THE PUN) BY the Pistons and their defensive efforts.

I don't have time to go point by point, but to suffice it to say I disagree with everyone of your points

Unclebuck
05-28-2004, 05:27 PM
NO_ time?

:rotflmao:

Then provide ONE SINGLE EXAMPLE OF WHERE CARLISLE has made adjustments to the offensive sets, way the plays are decided upon, approach to beating the Pistons defensive efforts, Pacers Offensive philosophy in this series, Etc.

Just one_!?!

No time.
Pfffft!

:rolleyes:

Pacers ran twice as many pick and rolls in game #3.

They moved J.O around much, much more.

Artest did not go one-on-one very much at all.

There were much fewer Iso/postups for Artest.

The bench played more. Which changes the offense.

Croshere was on the floor for 11 in the 4th quarter and he changes the offense a great deal.

Pacers tried to take more midrange shots when the Wallaces were under the basket.

Pacers took a few more quick shots, and they pushed the ball upcourt a little more in game #3 as compared to game #2.

Pacers swung the ball from strongside to weakside more often. There was better ball movement.

and you''ll see more of these things I have mentioned tonight.

Unclebuck
05-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Led, are you still with us.

What do you say now

BillS
05-29-2004, 03:48 PM
manfully taken!

have some mesquite-smoked and pepper-rubbed crow wings.