PDA

View Full Version : Halloween costume ideas

tinsley#11
09-10-2007, 12:27 PM
I know it is a little far off to be discussing this, but I want to be able keep an eye out for parts of the costume I need.

Does anyone have any unique halloween costume ideas? Either things you have seen and thought were great or even things you have been in years past.

I want a really good costume idea so let them fly.

Pig Nash
09-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Sexy angel?

bellisimo
09-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Gum under chair?

Shade
09-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Go as Stanko.

Natston
09-10-2007, 03:53 PM
The one year that I did put some thought into dressing up and and then actually did it... I went as a 'blind ref'

pwee31
09-10-2007, 05:46 PM
Old school cartoon characters are fun, like Alvin from the Chipmunks or something.

A Chippendales dancer if you're comfortable with your body, doesn't matter the shape b/c you can play the Chris Farley role as well.

grace
09-10-2007, 06:40 PM
Go as Stanko.

I thought you'd suggest SPEEDBAG.

sweabs
09-10-2007, 08:12 PM
I got a white t-shirt and wrote a big "E" on the front with black marker last year. Told people I was an e-mail.

This year I'm going to write "Go celings! Celings are #1!" all over the shirt. Tell people I'm a ceiling fan.

LG33
09-10-2007, 08:48 PM
I got a white t-shirt and wrote a big "E" on the front with black marker last year. Told people I was an e-mail.

This year I'm going to write "Go celings! Celings are #1!" all over the shirt. Tell people I'm a ceiling fan.

Your literalism is literally killing me :laugh:
My friend was Stephen Jackson last year or the year before, I can't remember. Hilarious for those who knew who he was.

JayRedd
09-10-2007, 09:22 PM

Wow...That's amazing. One of the best costumes I've ever heard of.

And by the way, I'm totally gonna rip that off* and tell all my friends I came up with it on my own because I'm so clever. And since you're way up there in America Jr. with only the mounties to protect your intellectual costume property rights, it looks like you're screwed. JayRedd - 1, Canada - 0. O'Doyle Rules!!!

* just like I stole this move* from LG33. Haa-ha

* and this one

Shade
09-10-2007, 11:14 PM

Make sure you fix the typos first. :death:

tinsley#11
09-10-2007, 11:49 PM

hah touche! keep the ideas flowing

sweabs
09-11-2007, 12:07 AM
Yeah, no kidding eh.

That's terrible. I'm usually pretty good for that stuff. I got it right the 3rd time.

sweabs
09-11-2007, 12:08 AM
Wow...That's amazing. One of the best costumes I've ever heard of.

And by the way, I'm totally gonna rip that off* and tell all my friends I came up with it on my own because I'm so clever. And since you're way up there in America Jr. with only the mounties to protect your intellectual costume property rights, it looks like you're screwed. JayRedd - 1, Canada - 0. O'Doyle Rules!!!

* just like I stole this move* from LG33. Haa-ha

* and this one
O'Doyle does rule. And Mortal Kombat is the best video game ever.

Mr.ThunderMakeR
09-11-2007, 01:10 AM
I was thinking about doing the Geico caveman last year before they way overdid the commercials and tried to make a stupid show out of it. It seemed like it would be way too much work though.

Eindar
09-11-2007, 04:34 AM
I may go as Blue from "Old School" this year, complete with long johns and wrestling headgear. I'd just need to find a gray wig and get the facial hair or lack thereof right.

pwee31
09-11-2007, 06:03 PM
You can clip a bunch of trojan condoms to a shirt and go as Trojan Man

Gyron
09-11-2007, 06:12 PM
I saw a guy last year dressed as a tampon.

Had a hat with a rope coming out of it, and then wrapped himself in the cotton batting you get from the fabirc store.

Oh, and he went the extra mile a making sure he'd never be able to get a date by spray painting the bottom of the cotton bright red.......

Sure fire way to get nasty looks from the women all night long.....

Slick Pinkham
09-12-2007, 09:35 AM
Go as a Pacer.

(fake) guns, (fake) blunt, lots of bling, headband, some extra tattoos, and an attitude

The hard part is assembling the entourage of (fake?) strippers.

Shade
09-12-2007, 11:50 AM
Go as a Pacer.

(fake) guns, (fake) blunt, lots of bling, headband, some extra tattoos, and an attitude

The hard part is assembling the entourage of (fake?) strippers.

Beat me to it.

Or, you could just get a jersey and go as a Pacers fan. That's at least one day a year you don't have to worry about being mocked for it.

Shade
09-12-2007, 11:51 AM
I thought you'd suggest SPEEDBAG.

It would still be less horrifying than going as Joakim Noah. :-p

Robertmto
09-12-2007, 06:23 PM
Hmmmm, how could i dress up as SPEEDBAG?

Shade
09-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Hmmmm, how could i dress up as SPEEDBAG?

Be creative. :crazy2:

LG33
09-12-2007, 07:53 PM
There's a guy near me who's got all the good stuff:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V4rUiV_Hh74

Stryder
09-15-2007, 02:57 PM
I went as Frank Castle, the Punisher, last year....it was pretty good....

I really like the ceiling fan idea from above. That is genius!

aero
09-15-2007, 03:38 PM
ill be going as michael myers this year. Im trying to decide if ill go as the classic myers or get a replica of the mask from the Rob Zombie version.

bellisimo
09-15-2007, 09:15 PM
ill be going as michael myers this year. Im trying to decide if ill go as the classic myers or get a replica of the mask from the Rob Zombie version.

what about Mike Myers as fat b-a-s-t-a-r-d?

GrangerRanger
09-15-2007, 11:09 PM
I usually go with normal cloths on since I was about 14.

indyman37
09-15-2007, 11:18 PM
i quit trick-or-treating like 2 years ago. the parents in my neighborhood would just look at me and go "aren't you old enough?" and i was only like 13. so now i'm in the scaring the crap out of kids/parents throughout the night. last year we dressed my friend up as a really crappy homemade scarecrow and when we would see people coming around the corner i would get up and "arrange" him. then the trick-or-treaters stick their hand in the bowl and get the living hell scared out of them.

*we did NOT scare little children. only ages like 10 (i think) and up.

but the teenagers were the best...

bellisimo
09-17-2007, 06:55 AM
i quit trick-or-treating like 2 years ago. the parents in my neighborhood would just look at me and go "aren't you old enough?" and i was only like 13. so now i'm in the scaring the crap out of kids/parents throughout the night. last year we dressed my friend up as a really crappy homemade scarecrow and when we would see people coming around the corner i would get up and "arrange" him. then the trick-or-treaters stick their hand in the bowl and get the living hell scared out of them.

*we did NOT scare little children. only ages like 10 (i think) and up.

but the teenagers were the best...

I don't see anything wrong with scaring little children...as long s its in a good ol' fashioned fun...

it helps toughen 'em up! :p

indyman37
09-17-2007, 08:02 PM
I don't see anything wrong with scaring little children...as long s its in a good ol' fashioned fun...

it helps toughen 'em up! :p
i mean i didn't want to come off like we were scarring the crap out of little 5 year olds and making them have nightmares...

Will Galen
09-24-2007, 09:33 AM
I watched a comedy one time where this guy had to ride his horse between the Confederate and Union lines. What he did was sew Confederate and Union uniforms together so the Confederate uniform was on his right side and the Union uniform was on his left. Then when he road between the two armies what each saw was it's own uniform.

So I've always thought doing something like that would be a good costume to wear to a masquerade party. What you wore on each side of your body would only be limited by your imagination.

Here's some possibilities. You could have a beard on one side of your face and be smooth shaved on the other. Buzz cut your hair on one side. Sew a dress to a man's suit and show your feminine side. Pajamas on one side, jeans and a shirt on the other. Go naked on one . . . nah, better not.

Gyron
09-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Go naked on one . . . nah, better not.

This is Btown's costume every year.....:eek: