PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk about a little R & R

Dukins
05-27-2004, 09:10 AM
Rick is horrific in making game decisions. Here Fred Jones comes in and makes an awesome dunk, and Rick takes him out of the freaking game. Our bench is our energy ( weaklink AJ), but why does Rick take out our bench. It is utterly ridiculous how our bench could play so well and Rick takes them out no matter what the situation is. Also what about Kenny Anderson. Like he said" he has been in these type situations before." Oh no we can have the stubborn man change things up.

Now to Reg. I thought the object was to put the ball in the hoop. How come the shooting guard is averaging only 6 shots a game. Granted he did win us game 1, blew game 2, if Reggie is going to shoot only in the fourth then my GOd dont put him in until the fourth quarter. Also Reg only shoots when he is at Conseco anyone notice that?

Both Reg and Rick need a little R & R right now because they are hurting more then helping. Just a little rant. :o

Unclebuck
05-27-2004, 09:14 AM
I could not disagree more. I have posted comments in other threads, on this topic.

But the 4th quarter was the best quarter the pacers played this whole series, and you are complaining about how Rick coached the 4th.

Criticize him for the first quarter maybe.

Also don't forget the pacers made two strong comebacks in the 4th one with the bench unit in, but then they started to wear down, and the Pistons lead ballooned again, the starters plus Cro brought them back in the last 3 minutes.

Stryder
05-27-2004, 09:24 AM
Rick is horrific in making game decisions. Here Fred Jones comes in and makes an awesome dunk, and Rick takes him out of the freaking game. Our bench is our energy ( weaklink AJ), but why does Rick take out our bench. It is utterly ridiculous how our bench could play so well and Rick takes them out no matter what the situation is. Also what about Kenny Anderson. Like he said" he has been in these type situations before." Oh no we can have the stubborn man change things up.

Now to Reg. I thought the object was to put the ball in the hoop. How come the shooting guard is averaging only 6 shots a game. Granted he did win us game 1, blew game 2, if Reggie is going to shoot only in the fourth then my GOd dont put him in until the fourth quarter. Also Reg only shoots when he is at Conseco anyone notice that?

Both Reg and Rick need a little R & R right now because they are hurting more then helping. Just a little rant. :o

These stats only apply to the Indiana-Detroit series:

Reggie is only getting 8 (not 6) shots per game because O'Neal and Artest are averaging 18 and 19 shots respectively. Then you have Tinsley averaging 10 shots per game in this series.

That's 47 of the 77 shots the entire team is averaging per game. 61% of the shots are being taken by 30% of the roster that actually sees playing time.

With all my rambling, all I can ask is, how are you going to get Reggie to shoot?

Dukins
05-27-2004, 09:34 AM
It seems like he should want to shoot. He knows that his playing career is pretty much toast. Why doesnt he come out bombs away. We still know he can put up points. Its up to him to want to shoot more. What more stakes are higher than having a chance to play for another ring, thats what the game is about. Go for it Reg, Go Hard.