PDA

View Full Version : For God's sake, Rick...

Shade
05-27-2004, 02:08 AM
Play Kenny Anderson. Please. :pray:

TheSauceMaster
05-27-2004, 02:10 AM
in place of who ?

JOneal7
05-27-2004, 02:42 AM
tinsley? he's hurt that's for sure but he gets in there and trys.

Millerartest
05-27-2004, 04:59 AM
How about in place of Johnson when the Pacers get in an offensive funk. Also, how about playing Jonathon Bender more minutes. Also how about sitting Ron if he's not bringing anything in crunch time for guys like Harrington if the minutes are deserved. And what does Foster do to get benched? Maybe that explains part of the offensive explosion of the Wallaces.

Kstat
05-27-2004, 05:06 AM
How about in place of Johnson when the Pacers get in an offensive funk. Also, how about playing Jonathon Bender more minutes. Also how about sitting Ron if he's not bringing anything in crunch time for guys like Harrington if the minutes are deserved. And what does Foster do to get benched? Maybe that explains part of the offensive explosion of the Wallaces.

Foster is just an offensive void. The Pistons are taking away his cuts under the basket, and every time a shot goes up either ben or sheed is making sure that Jeff's being boxed out. Aside from that magic 60 seconds foster had in game one, he's really been rendered invisible.

Nobody wants to hear this, but Indiana could REALLY use a big man with a mid-range jumper to keep the defensive heat off of JO right now........

TheSauceMaster
05-27-2004, 05:16 AM
Okay I have been a AJ hater but AJ has played pretty good and in Game 3 pretty damn good , Bender always gets into foul trouble , just like usual 2 quick fouls early , you can thank the bench last night for getting us back into the game.

Foster hasn't been effective in this series
JO nice first half , poor 2nd Half almost like a pre written story and becoming all to familar.
Ron Artest , don't think I need to explain
Tinsley , playing horrid this series , has had some good moments but as a whole ..terriable
Reggie - don't even get me started there