PDA

View Full Version : Game 3 Thoughts

Shade
05-27-2004, 01:42 AM
- We lost this game in the first quarter. We stop that early surge and we win this game.
- Whenever we made a run, Detroit either hit a big shot or got free throws to answer.
- The refs. I'm am sooooo f#cking sick of the refs right now I could drive to David Stern's house and *****-slap him to death. As soon as I saw DICK Bavetta was officiating, I knew we would lose. No calls made in the beginning of the game, touch fouls called late, and nothing when both Al and Reggie were fouled at the end of the game. Unbelievably inconsistant. It wasn't horribly lopsided, but Detroit once again got the benefit of the doubt more than we did, and we couldn't buy a break in crunch time -- AGAIN. We have no homecourt advantage anywhere, it seems. Case-in-point -- Cro gets us back in the game, then fouls out. :rolleyes:
- Shooting. Still terrible. But at least we ran the ball more. We need to have the attitude of Freddie and just f#cking DUNK on those motherf#ckers.
- We can still win this series, but it's going to be an uphill climb. Even moreso if the officiating doesn't improve significantly. The next two games are MUST-WINS in every sense of the word. Drop either of them, and Detroit wins this series in 6.

JOneal7
05-27-2004, 03:04 AM
for real! It's time to get hard nosed! and just punk these muh *****az! Man i'm sick of hearing how good there defense is.
Oh, and is that guy sucha bias announcer? i forget his name but he's always like "WALLACE WITH THE DUNK!" and he just puts emphasis on everything they do. These announcers suck. Not doc rivers the other guy, i hate him.

sc
05-27-2004, 10:15 AM
As soon as I saw DICK Bavetta was officiating, I knew we would lose.

That is funny becuase Pistons fans think the same thing.