PDA

View Full Version : Fixing Up The Dorm Room

AesopRockOn
08-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Anybody know if there's a place I can get a poster schedule for the upcoming season or even some decent Pacer wall hangings? Sorry if you though this would be an interesting thread. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Los Angeles
08-28-2007, 04:47 PM
If you are going to have women over, I strongly suggest leaving the sports theme out of the equasion. That goes for the "hot babe" posters, too.

Keep your space picked up and when it comes to decorations, think "personality with class".

You can keep the schedule in your wallet or on your computer.

[edit] OH - and no band/rapper/singer posters.

bellisimo
08-28-2007, 04:58 PM
I'm going to have to go with the opposite of what LA has mentioned...

go for whatever you want to - as long as you hide the action figures before the chicks come - you're fine...

I got 2 playmate posters up on my wall - and they always get a conversation going with the chicks - which ends up where they feel like they have to show why they're better than 'em ;)

campy
08-28-2007, 08:20 PM
I would say that if you need a poster to start a conversation with a woman then you have enough problems to begin with.
Dude if you are in to the Pacers get Pacers posters. You know don't try to hide what you are. I have a big calendar, some quotes and a Colorado Rockies schedule on my wall. Be who you are.
Movieposters.com has some good ones kind of pricey though.

AesopRockOn
08-29-2007, 04:00 PM
Yeah that was the question, where do you get Pacers schedules or posters?

ABADays
08-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Need any Michael Vick posters?

travmil
08-30-2007, 09:42 AM
No dorm room is complete without a cable spool table and a milk crate music storage system. Very classy.