PDA

View Full Version : Resolution for the new season...

bellisimo
08-15-2007, 11:45 AM
Alright since things are a bit slow these days *compared to JO trade drama anyways* I thought we'd get our noggins working and think a lil' about the upcomin' season and the personal resolutions you have in regards to Pacers/Pacers Digest/NBA.

My personal resolution this year is to take things one game at a time...there are ups and downs and most likely things will definitely be swinging from left to right with this current batch of players. Instead of joining any bandwagons I'm inclined to see how they shape up and just not get happy nor in a panic mood...think it would do me well on a personal level. :D

And in regards to PD - I guess its about time I have provided some more posts in the Pacers threads as I've been more of an OT poster the past couple of seasons....

who is next? :D

Hicks
08-15-2007, 12:17 PM
My resolution extends from something I posted back in (I believe it was) June. That is, to find the positive in any situation, and enjoy it as much as possible. No use getting up tight over the bad; it's not worth it.

A PD resolution, eh? Hmm. I'll have to think about that one.

Kegboy
08-15-2007, 03:20 PM
My resolution is to try every day to remember each of the things listed here:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?p=588983#post588983

And then do my very best to break each and every one of them.

[edit] My Pacers resolution is to try and tear myself away from Portland, Memphis, and Seattle games enough to catch a Pacer game once in a while.

Trader Joe
08-15-2007, 03:24 PM
My resolution is to finally make a forum party.

Erik
08-15-2007, 05:33 PM
to attend more games. my attendance went down last year. i'm pretty excited about o'brien, a different style of play should do all of us fans good.

Indianapolis_girly
08-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Pacer's resolution; keep staying positive, don't get too excited about the wins and not too down on the loses. I used to get really mad when the Pacers would lose, especially last year. So I'm gonna be as positive and proud as I can about the P's this upcoming season.

PD resolution; I'm beginning to post a little bit more on the boards, especially on the Pacer's board with everything that's been going on. I'm not the best kinda person when it comes to basketball history and trades and things like that, but I try my best. I'm hoping I'm doing a good job. :)

Cobol Sam
08-15-2007, 06:37 PM
Pacers: To spend the money to be able to watch games.

PD: To post more often I guess.

JayRedd
08-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Pacers: Learn to enjoy the Tinsley roller coaster of excitement. Wheeeeeee.

PD: Fewer ellipses. And by the looks of things, living down the wanting Reggie to play for Boston backlash.

Cobol Sam
08-15-2007, 07:40 PM
PD: Fewer ellipses. And by the looks of things, living down the wanting Reggie to play for Boston backlash.

I've got your back.

JayRedd
08-15-2007, 07:41 PM
I wish you could help me...But it's a life-crippling addiction.

Cobol Sam
08-15-2007, 09:56 PM

You are -- as we say in the biz -- in the precontemplation stage of recovery.

Naptown_Seth
08-20-2007, 02:07 PM
To stop arguing so much.

GFL on that one. Maybe I'll start smoking instead so that I can then quit it, a starter resolution if you will. Baby steps.

It's crippling alright. Keep it up and I'll send the boys around to give you the Curtis Ruff treatment. That's how I live my life now.

JayRedd
08-20-2007, 02:13 PM
You are -- as we say in the biz -- in the precontemplation stage of recovery.

I was unaware they used five-syllable words in the adult film biz.

Learn something everyday!

(I kiiiid)

ChicagoJ
08-20-2007, 02:35 PM
I resolve to attend as many E Street Band concerts as possible during Oct/November. Then it may be safe to watch the Pacers/ read PD again.

:D