PDA

View Full Version : Badaboomz....

Erik
08-11-2007, 02:57 AM
anyone been there yet? it's across from conseco where B-Dubs used to be. i have been there a few times and it would be a great place to hangout before/after pacer games (my brother and i already have big plans). if you get a chance to go, check out the great beer selection and the burgers served on a glazed doughnut:hungry:

Eindar
08-11-2007, 11:55 PM
anyone been there yet? it's across from conseco where B-Dubs used to be. i have been there a few times and it would be a great place to hangout before/after pacer games (my brother and i already have big plans). if you get a chance to go, check out the great beer selection and the burgers served on a glazed doughnut :hungry:

I see the Mayor's plan to get the city in better shape is moving right along.

bellisimo
08-12-2007, 11:42 AM
burgers on a glazed donut? don't think my stomach could handle all that oil...

Knucklehead Warrior
08-12-2007, 12:30 PM
burgers on a glazed donut? don't think my stomach could handle all that oil...

You live in a foreign country right? You haven't been properly brought up to appreciate the amount of fat we try to imbibe on a daily basis. The "classic" food at this year's state fair is deep fried Pepsi. Elvis was 21 before he knew gravy wasn't a soft drink. Give us some credit; we outweigh you. :laugh:

Erik
08-12-2007, 01:12 PM
at first i felt guilty, and then i rationalized by thinking that people have a glazed doughnut for breakfast and then a burger for lunch in the same day all of the time, i just saved myself the calories that would have been in the bun;)

bellisimo
08-12-2007, 01:38 PM
You live in a foreign country right? You haven't been properly brought up to appreciate the amount of fat we try to imbibe on a daily basis. The "classic" food at this year's state fair is deep fried Pepsi. Elvis was 21 before he knew gravy wasn't a soft drink. Give us some credit; we outweigh you. :laugh:

yea I'm in Europe nowadays...but I spent most of my life in States...
while I was in US - scales were hitting 260lbs...
once i left - hit down to 180lbs...and didn't lift a single finger...

JayRedd
08-12-2007, 02:26 PM
at first i felt guilty, and then i rationalized by thinking that people have a glazed doughnut for breakfast and then a burger for lunch in the same day all of the time, i just saved myself the calories that would have been in the bun;)

You may have just come up with a new Atkins diet.

Trader Joe
08-12-2007, 02:29 PM
I see the Mayor's plan to get the city in better shape is moving right along.

I think you mean Mitch...C'mon we are a state whos greatest food invention is a deep fried piece of pork slathered in mayo and a big slice of american cheese.

Eindar
08-12-2007, 11:36 PM
I think you mean Mitch...C'mon we are a state whos greatest food invention is a deep fried piece of pork slathered in mayo and a big slice of american cheese.

http://www.indygov.org/eGov/Mayor/PR/2004/4/20040414a.htm

Nah, I meant Bart, but Mitch works just as well.

Diamond Dave
08-13-2007, 09:32 AM

Lose the mayo, add some mustard

:drool:

Los Angeles
08-13-2007, 04:54 PM
I regret clicking on this thread.

Eindar
08-14-2007, 03:01 AM
Lose the mayo, add some mustard

:drool:

I do mayo and mustard, but I've never eaten a 'loin with american cheese on it. Every time it's had cheese on it, I think it's proper classification would be 'fritter'.

At any rate, the Pork Tenderloin is one of the few true Indiana traditions left!