PDA

View Full Version : The antichrist himself?

31andonly
08-09-2007, 11:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68vMbFyF2l0

OMG, this is from a German TV show: Parents call a nanny if they are having big problems with the education of their kids!

Usually they are able to help the parents (at least just a little bit), but this kid is just insane..
Of course I don't know the whole situation, how they educated him before and so on, but the elder son also seems to be normal..

After having watched this video, I wondered what I would do if I were the kid's father..couldn't find a solution!

Scary..

bellisimo
08-09-2007, 11:42 AM
put him up for adoption?

Gyron
08-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Some rope and duct tape would do that kid good. And maybe electroshock, and a good *** whipping.....daily, nah, hourly.

Los Angeles
08-09-2007, 01:45 PM
I've heard of a therapy where you break the will of the kid by literally laying on top of the him and preventing him from moving his arms and legs for hours. He screams and yells and begs and screams some more until he is exhausted. Eventually, he knows that his life is in your hands, and he will succumb.

Maybe 6 hours later you negotiate with him on what it will take to let him go.

At this point, you've beaten him without beating him and he will never forget who is boss. If the behavior returns, you do it again only this time for longer.

----

That said, when watching this video it seems like the kid's violent actions were an immature "mirror" of the way the father was acting. The swatting, the swearing, the tough guy act. It all came from the father, IMHO.

Mourning
08-09-2007, 02:02 PM
:suicide3:

Arcadian
08-09-2007, 03:46 PM
I'd bet on the kid being mildly autistic.

Stryder
08-09-2007, 09:20 PM
The child and his parents need serious help; they do not need to be on some TV show. Seriously. Professional help. I agree with Arcadian; I bet he suffers from some kind of autism.

And where did he learn to swear like he does?

Reggierock
08-09-2007, 09:45 PM
I don't think its autism. I've meet and known a lot of austic kids (my girlfriend is in social welfare) and they are violent but like that, that kid knows what he's doing. Austic kids have a more random violence that comes from frustration.

Anthem
08-09-2007, 11:07 PM
It's not autism. Not like I've ever seen at least.

The kid makes eye contact with no problem... that's usually a dead giveaway.

Arcadian
08-10-2007, 01:35 AM
I won't argue diagnosis from a two minute clip too much. I didn't see what set him off nor anything else aside from swearing and beating, but it could be something like Asperger's. I've never seen a child act like that without some social disorder.

Bball
08-10-2007, 03:25 AM
Spare the rod, spoil the child?

-Bball

SamBear
08-10-2007, 11:41 PM
OMG I would have beaten him until they came to take me away!!!