PDA

View Full Version : Ads that are somewhat disturbing

Gyron
08-08-2007, 12:00 PM
So, ask.com is good for looking for chicks with swords?

vbEMdrAjSvk

I'm afraid to ask what btowqn will be searching for on ask.com....Somehow, I think the word swords will be replaced however with something else that rhymes.....:eek:

Hicks
08-08-2007, 12:27 PM
To use the youtube tag, use (without the *s) [*yt][*/yt]

Just place the last bit of the URL in there, NOT the entire URL. The last bit is the specific "id" of the video clip. In this case, that would be vbEMdrAjSvk .

Gyron
08-08-2007, 12:38 PM
Thanks Hicks.

Gyron
08-08-2007, 12:39 PM
By the wa, I started that thread out with an idea of putting a couple other ads in there, but ran out of time looking at the ones I saw listed in another list.

DisplacedKnick
08-08-2007, 01:02 PM
So, ask.com is good for looking for chicks with swords?

I'm afraid to ask what btowqn will be searching for on ask.com....Somehow, I think the word swords will be replaced however with something else that rhymes.....:eek:

I bet if you type in "Chicks with Sausage" you'd get an eye-opener too.

Los Angeles
08-08-2007, 02:07 PM
The most disturbing ad in the history of ads is the one where the fungus monster flips up a big toe nail like a trap door.

My wife screamed in pain the first time she saw that. I still can't watch it.

WI9J7MoBZbY

Natston
08-09-2007, 05:54 AM
I still don't know how these things were supposed to make me want to eat there...

cG042nkReBA

Anthem
08-09-2007, 11:05 PM
I still don't know how these things were supposed to make me want to eat there...

cG042nkReBA
Exactly.

The funny thing is that their ads have gotten worse since then. Now they're pulling that "WrongWay" crap, which I hate. I won't eat there as long as they run those ads.