PDA

View Full Version : ROT IN HELL PUNKS WHO QUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ONLINE FOOTBALL GAME!

Trader Joe
08-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Seriously. WTH do you gain from quitting? Pride? I'm up 35-7 in the second quarter on some dude playing as Hawaii (I'm IU) and he quits. Really what a punk move. Its not my fault that hes an idiot and throws every down and I just zone him to death.

Natston
08-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Just wait until we play, I'll quit like no one has ever quit before... :devil:

Lord Helmet
08-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Eh, you're not that intimidating.

Trader Joe
08-01-2007, 05:23 PM

I'll hunt you down.:box:

Robobtowncolt
08-01-2007, 05:27 PM
See, I didn't buy the system. So I quit before I could even get it home, open the box, set it up, plug it in, put a controller in, go back to the store and buy NCAA '08, go back home, unwrap the game, open it, put it in, sign up for online play, create a nickname, find your team, challenge you to a game, start losing by 40 in the first 3 minutes, then angrily turn it off.

Natston
08-01-2007, 05:27 PM
I'll hunt you down.:box:

Are you sure it's worth it? It'll be quite a trek to me from Magic cookie land...

Trader Joe
08-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Are you sure it's worth it? It'll be quite a trek to me from Magic cookie land...

I'll hop on the Magic Cookie Bus. After the obligatory stop in Broad Ripple it strangely enough makes a beeline for Vincennes. Who knew?

Robertmto
08-03-2007, 03:27 AM
Challenge me to a game sometime. I play on my buddy's account until i get one. the gt is T Hailey. If you see that name on NCAA 08 its probably me. My Twin TE WR scheme with Michigan is nasssssssssssssssssty.