PDA

View Full Version : Some thoughts

pianoman
07-30-2007, 01:01 PM
I have been watching old tapes of Diener and Rush and have been trying to figure out who will have the bigger impact this season. From what I saw of Diener, I have been impressed. Like i said in an earlier thread, I think he is the pg version of Jason Kapono waiting to happen. I like his 3pt ability, yet I question his ability to play defense. That is why I have faith in our coaching staff to develop him. I really do not expect him to be a starting pg in his career, but I want to see him get minutes to prove himself. this is what this season is about for the pacers. Proving themselves. I hope Obie challenges Troy to play D, Timsley to stay out of trouble, and JO to stay healthy. Anyways, rush is the other guy that will step up. He wanted to play for the pacers. I like his game. His defense is average, but his shooting touch is great. He is pretty quick also. I want to see him in that Freddy Jones role. He has had some nice dunks also.

thats another thing. I want to see some alley-oops and some really sweet dunks. Danny has shown some signs of good dunking, and JO is our most entertaining dunker right now. I want to see some top 10 play nominees.

finally, I would like to say, I would like to see TMac in a Pacers Jersey. But I would not give up Granger, Shawne, or JO. I could see a T-Mac JO Granger Trio dominating the playoffs in 2-3 years. Can anyone figure out a decent trade Idea that could land TMac?

rexnom
07-30-2007, 01:12 PM
I have been watching old tapes of Diener and Rush and have been trying to figure out who will have the bigger impact this season. From what I saw of Diener, I have been impressed. Like i said in an earlier thread, I think he is the pg version of Jason Kapono waiting to happen. I like his 3pt ability, yet I question his ability to play defense. That is why I have faith in our coaching staff to develop him. I really do not expect him to be a starting pg in his career, but I want to see him get minutes to prove himself. this is what this season is about for the pacers. Proving themselves. I hope Obie challenges Troy to play D, Timsley to stay out of trouble, and JO to stay healthy. Anyways, rush is the other guy that will step up. He wanted to play for the pacers. I like his game. His defense is average, but his shooting touch is great. He is pretty quick also. I want to see him in that Freddy Jones role. He has had some nice dunks also.

thats another thing. I want to see some alley-oops and some really sweet dunks. Danny has shown some signs of good dunking, and JO is our most entertaining dunker right now. I want to see some top 10 play nominees.

finally, I would like to say, I would like to see TMac in a Pacers Jersey. But I would not give up Granger, Shawne, or JO. I could see a T-Mac JO Granger Trio dominating the playoffs in 2-3 years. Can anyone figure out a decent trade Idea that could land TMac?
Bender, Artest, and Harrington? Who knows, we could probably get Juwan Howard too.

pianoman
07-30-2007, 01:23 PM
lol

Oneal07
07-30-2007, 02:30 PM
T-Mac is retiring after his contract is up!! In 3 Years!!! I like Rush, he can be a playmaker also. .he's under the radar type player. . .But I can't wait to see some of Diener, I don't rembmer ever seeing him play

pianoman
07-30-2007, 02:34 PM
I have recorded every pacers game since 05 so i have video of both players. btw, I can't wait to see Pacers vs. Bobcats. Kareem is gonna drop 50 vs them!!

Oneal07
07-30-2007, 05:45 PM
PIANOMAN. . U have them on DVD?

pianoman
07-30-2007, 07:04 PM
no just vhs

Shade
07-30-2007, 09:50 PM
If Orlando fans are any indication, Diener will quickly become a fan favorite around here.

I'm not disappointed in getting Rush and Diener at all. I am, however, disappointed that they are apparently our best acquisitions in an attempt to improve a lottery team.

Shade
07-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Bender, Artest, and Harrington? Who knows, we could probably get Juwan Howard too.

I think their initials say it all.

BAH. :(

GrangerRanger
07-31-2007, 12:37 AM
If we wanted to get Juwon, it would have to be a three team deal. Juwon is wearing a Timerwolves jersey next season. He was traded for Mike James, remember?