PDA

View Full Version : If they trade Granger now, someone must die.

Hicks
07-25-2007, 06:59 PM
Because I finally did something I'd thought about for years, but never did: I bought a jersey. I am now the proud owner of an Authentic road jersey of Danny Granger. Vengeance WILL be mine if he's traded in the next 4 years.

Carry on. :happydanc

obnoxiousmodesty
07-25-2007, 07:12 PM
I will be at your place momentarily to take it from you. :evillaugh

Hicks
07-25-2007, 07:13 PM
:uhoh:

Feel free to drop by; but you will experience pain if you try to take the jersey.

317Kim
07-25-2007, 07:43 PM
Congratulations! Jerseys are nice, just a bit harder to take care of.

If we get alternates, I'm going to get one of Danny's.

Kegboy
07-25-2007, 09:45 PM
Can one of the admins change the thread title to: "If they trade Granger now, it's all my fault."

Thanks.

Hicks
07-25-2007, 10:02 PM
Nope, not my fault. I have nothing to do with the "jersey curse" that has plagued others as this is my first and only jersey. Plus curses are B.S. anyway.

Kegboy
07-25-2007, 10:24 PM
Plus curses are B.S. anyway.

Oh, you've done it now. By morning it'll be announced that we traded JO and Danny for Odom, Kwame, Crit, and Vlad. Nice job.

In 90 years Pacer fans will be talking about "the curse of Hicks' jersey." :(

Hicks
07-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Good thing I go by Mal now, huh?

Hicks
07-25-2007, 10:28 PM
Also, if that trade happens, I will put my Pacers fan status on "hiatus" until we have totally new management. I will continue to wear my jersey casually. If anyone asks why, I will say it is to remember the day I stopped being a fan as long as TPTB (currently) are involved.

Trader Joe
07-25-2007, 11:35 PM
I got a JO authentic for Xmas and we have seen what has transpired since then(essentially nothing.)

Hoop
07-26-2007, 12:05 AM
I received a free signed jersey with my season tickets last season and I couldn't decide to get JO or Granger. I finally picked JO and now he'll probably be gone when the season starts. :mad:

Kegboy
07-26-2007, 12:22 AM
Hicks (and that's your name, just like Rim), you're being entirely too cavalier with your fan status. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we traded Danny. I wouldn't be terribly happy, but I sure wouldn't be surprised.

grace
07-26-2007, 12:25 AM
I find it very strange that Shade hasn't said anything about his jersey curse.

Hicks
07-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Hicks (and that's your name, just like Rim), you're being entirely too cavalier with your fan status. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if we traded Danny. I wouldn't be terribly happy, but I sure wouldn't be surprised.

Well, granted, not ANY trade of Granger would make me do that. But the above trade would.

Naptown_Seth
08-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Nope, not my fault. I have nothing to do with the "jersey curse" that has plagued others as this is my first and only jersey. Plus curses are B.S. anyway.
I swear to god I'll go get Granger's autograph tomorrow, do NOT F with me on this! I'll put that dude out faster than you can say "where'd I put my receipt?"

:D

I'm still doing everyone a favor and holding off on the Shawne uni at least till camp.

aero
08-02-2007, 01:53 AM
im saving up for a Hardwood Classics Reggie Miller Jersey. No point in getting a jersey of anyone on the roster currently...I got an authentic Ron Artest Jersey...everyone knows what happened about a week after I got it...I then got an authentic O'Neal Jersey...the karma isn't in my favor....

indygeezer
08-02-2007, 06:42 AM
I bought Jr. an authentic JO jersey a couple of years back. It's laying in a heap in the bottom of his closet somewhere, unloved and unworn.

I never knew he had such a dislike for JO.

RWB
08-02-2007, 10:57 AM
I can't believe you guys believe in that stuff. The Mrs. got Carlisle, McLeod, and Batson all to sign on the same ball and they're still ......oops I promise I'll try to keep her away from Granger.

JayRedd
08-02-2007, 08:27 PM
I bought Jr. an authentic JO jersey a couple of years back. It's laying in a heap in the bottom of his closet somewhere, unloved and unworn.

I never knew he had such a dislike for JO.

You're Bball's dad?

317Kim
08-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Lol.

I literally laughed out loud, by the way.

DrBadd01
08-03-2007, 12:41 AM
The last jersey I bought was one of the pinstriped Tinsley Jersey's. I wish we could trade him.

sweabs
08-03-2007, 12:51 AM
The last jersey I bought was one of the pinstriped Tinsley Jersey's. I wish we could trade him.
That was also the last jersey I purchased (authentic).

However, I had the opportunity to meet him briefly after a game 2 years ago, and had him sign it. Now it's sitting above my bed, framed and behind glass.

Shade
08-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Because I finally did something I'd thought about for years, but never did: I bought a jersey. I am now the proud owner of an Authentic road jersey of Danny Granger. Vengeance WILL be mine if he's traded in the next 4 years.

Carry on. :happydanc

If I go out and buy a Granger jersey, I GUARANTEE he'll be traded within two years.

Shade
08-04-2007, 12:00 AM
I find it very strange that Shade hasn't said anything about his jersey curse.

I need time to work my "magic."

Shade
08-04-2007, 12:03 AM
im saving up for a Hardwood Classics Reggie Miller Jersey. No point in getting a jersey of anyone on the roster currently...I got an authentic Ron Artest Jersey...everyone knows what happened about a week after I got it...I then got an authentic O'Neal Jersey...the karma isn't in my favor....

Join the club.

Will Galen
08-09-2007, 10:57 PM
If I go out and buy a Granger jersey, I GUARANTEE he'll be traded within two years.

Go buy a Kobe jersey for our Laker friends!

Indianapolis_girly
08-09-2007, 11:53 PM
Yeahhh.
I got an Al Harrington jersey last year.
One week later, he's traded :(
I do have a Danny jersey though too.
It's signed.
Along with my Jermaine signed jersey.