PDA

View Full Version : Warning - stupid WTHR tease and yes it is Henry Wolford

Unclebuck
07-22-2007, 11:24 PM
They were just talking about what is coming up on their Sunday night show and he said something to the effect that a Pacer is making big news about not coming back next season. At first it sort of caught my attention, but then I said wait this is our friend Henry and WTHR and he is probably talking about Armstrong, I'm sure.

I'm 50/50 on whether I should even start this thread - I'm sure it is nothing. Oh well it is the middle of summer and very boring.

Yes it is a re-hash from last week about DA. Expects JO might get traded, and DA might not be coming back - no news. Thread probably should be closed

Roaming Gnome
07-22-2007, 11:30 PM
I hate Indy TV news...They are nothing but hacks and not worth anyones time.

Kegboy
07-22-2007, 11:36 PM
The only reason you'd ever catch me watching local news is Angela Buckman (:drooling:), but that's only if I was clicking and happened upon her.

rexnom
07-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Boo creepy foot doctor!

NapTonius Monk
07-23-2007, 10:04 AM
Boo creepy foot doctor!

HOORAAAAYYYY BEEEEEER!!!!:buddies:

Naptown_Seth
07-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Yes it is a re-hash from last week about DA. Expects JO might get traded, and DA might not be coming back - no news. Thread probably should be closed
No, this is good that you started this. You have the warnings attached and it serves as a strong reminder/proof on how badly WTHR has been at misrepresenting Pacers news.

That way when we get a post ala Peter Vescey topics that says WTHR is usually pretty good with these scoops we can pull up threads like this. I wish there were threads for every single Vescey "scoop" that hasn't happened for this same reason (pick whichever pet peeve source you want).

JayRedd
07-23-2007, 01:08 PM
Boo creepy foot doctor!

You are VERY ugly.