PDA

View Full Version : ROT IN HELL REALLY, REALLY FAT PEOPLE ON THE T

btowncolt
07-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Seriously. The seats are designed for normal people 40 years ago. I can squeeze my *** into them, but barely. Sitting between two normal sized people if you're over 500 pounds doesn't make a damn bit of sense, does it? And I'm supposed to get up and give you a seat? You deserve favors because you have no self control and screw up everyone's health insurance?

ChicagoJ
07-19-2007, 11:39 AM
The #1 health problem of Americans living in poverty? Obesity.

That's ironic.

Anthem
07-19-2007, 12:07 PM
The #1 health problem of Americans living in poverty? Obesity.

That's ironic.
Nope, it's pretty natural. If you're poor, you're buying a lot of heavily processed foods high in carbs and corn syrup. Fresh veggies are expensive, and meat is expensive. What's cheap? Starch.

Los Angeles
07-19-2007, 12:31 PM
I had no problem getting fat on meat and veggies (and alcomahol :blush: )

That just makes getting slim on meat and veggies even harder, I think.

Anthem
07-19-2007, 03:09 PM
I had no problem getting fat on meat and veggies (and alcomahol :blush: )

That just makes getting slim on meat and veggies even harder, I think.
Just imagine if you were eating all starch, all the time.

Los Angeles
07-19-2007, 04:06 PM
No thank you. ;)

ChicagoJ
07-19-2007, 05:23 PM
Nope, it's pretty natural. If you're poor, you're buying a lot of heavily processed foods high in carbs and corn syrup. Fresh veggies are expensive, and meat is expensive. What's cheap? Starch.

Exactly - we've subsidized the processed food industry - and created a "food pyramid" that overemphasizes sugars and flours - to the point where its cheaper to buy a box of instant carbohydrates and people "think" its healthy because it is lower in dietary fat.

:sarcasm:

I'll stop before this ends up in the abyss known as the Politics board.