PDA

View Full Version : It's official...I'm very scared of the Bucks

Roaming Gnome
01-26-2004, 11:19 PM
We all have seen the Bucks knock us off twice this season with exceptional guard play, I'm just wondering if anyone else is fearing this team? This could easily be a 2nd round match up for us because I don't see them passing Detroit in the standings, but they are clearly better then N.O., Toronto, or anything that is 2nd in the Atlantic division.

Right now I'm watching the Bucks give the Spurs all they can handle tonight.

Roaming Gnome
01-26-2004, 11:32 PM
Wow...Ginobli just made not one, but two boneheaded plays to cost the Spurs the game...Bucks win!!!!

ROCislandWarrior
01-26-2004, 11:39 PM
Bucks are playing very VERY well right now...but all teams go threw slumps...this is where you can tell how good a team truly is. I expect the Bucks to go 2-8 or 3-7 sometime in the second half of the season

DisplacedKnick
01-27-2004, 12:17 AM
They have good guard play but without more scoring inside they won't get very far in the playoffs.

Impressive win tonight though.

ROCislandWarrior
01-27-2004, 01:25 AM
They have good guard play but without more scoring inside they won't get very far in the playoffs.

Bucks made it to the ECF (and almost won) with NO big men. This year they atleast have big men that can move. And i think it was skinner or johnson who swated the crap outta duncan at the end, something Ervin Johnson or Mason could never have done.

Roaming Gnome
01-27-2004, 01:29 AM

Bucks made it to the ECF (and almost won) with NO big men. This year they atleast have big men that can move. And i think it was skinner or johnson who swated the crap outta duncan at the end, something Ervin Johnson or Mason could never have done.

That was Joe Smith with the big on the ball swat!!! As for not getting far in the playoffs, all they have to do is beat their first round opponent to become our problem in the second round. That is if they are a 4th or 5th seed, and we hold onto the east lead.

sixthman
01-27-2004, 02:25 AM
Who deserves the comeback player of the year more than Joe Smith?

When the Bucks made that Cassell trade with Minnesota I thought they were nuts.

DisplacedKnick
01-27-2004, 08:41 AM

Yeah, and look who they played to get there. I don't remember who in the 1st rd but the 2nd was New Orleans without Mashburn.

They can't expect that alignment of the moon and stars too often.

Roaming Gnome
03-30-2004, 11:51 PM
Whoops...How do we stop these guys? after 3 games, we don't look any better at stopping these guys!