PDA

View Full Version : Could I get a rundown...

Trader Joe
07-17-2007, 08:37 PM
I've been without the internet for four days now and haven't seen anything on ESPN either so if someone could give me a rundown of anything I've missed in Pacer/NBA land it would be much appreciated.

btowncolt
07-17-2007, 08:39 PM
Nothing.

Shade
07-17-2007, 08:40 PM
Javaris Crittenton is apparently the greatest point guard ever to live.

Nate Robinson + Jerome James + shower = SPEEDBAG

Ron Artest is still a tool.

JayRedd
07-17-2007, 08:47 PM
A hospital is a big building with patients....but that's not important right now.

LoneGranger33
07-17-2007, 08:55 PM
A hospital is a big building with patients....but that's not important right now.

I think I hate you. :box:

We should organize a line of people like the one in the movie. I'd be the guy with the chainsaw.

btowncolt
07-17-2007, 08:56 PM
I think I hate you.

You picked a heck of a day to stop drinking.

LoneGranger33
07-17-2007, 08:58 PM
You picked a heck of a day to stop drinking.

I hate you too. And, for your information, I have a drinking problem...

http://www.worldhum.com/images/uploads/striker.jpg

And is anyone going to tell him about the Laker fan invasion of these forums?

MagicRat
07-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

btowncolt
07-17-2007, 09:06 PM
Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.

I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.

Doug
07-17-2007, 09:07 PM
I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.

Where did we put that wheelbarrow that UncleBuck had?

Robobtowncolt
07-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Where did we put that wheelbarrow that UncleBuck had?

Over the Lakers fan, I think.

btowncolt
07-17-2007, 09:09 PM
Over the Lakers fan, I think.

Well, why didn't you list that among our assets in the first place?

Doug
07-17-2007, 09:13 PM
Well, why didn't you list that among our assets in the first place?
What I wouldn't give for a 20/10, 6-time all-star.

btowncolt
07-17-2007, 09:14 PM
What I wouldn't give for a 20/10, 6-time all-star.

There, we cannot help you.

Doug
07-17-2007, 09:17 PM
There, we cannot help you.

Would this do? (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jermaine_oneal/index.html)

MagicRat
07-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Don't you think I'd look good in a moustache?

btowncolt
07-17-2007, 09:18 PM
Would this do? (http://www.nba.com/playerfile/jermaine_oneal/index.html)

Where did you get that?

Doug
07-17-2007, 09:21 PM
Where did you get that?

Portland. He fit so nice they said I could keep him.

JayRedd
07-17-2007, 09:25 PM
And is anyone going to tell him about the Laker fan invasion of these forums?

Yes, Indy, there was a Laker fan invasion.

We don't know who struck first, us or them. But we know that it was KStat that scorched the sky. At the time they were dependent on mockery and rampant hyperbole and it was believed that they would be unable to survive without an energy source as abundant as Pacer fans feeding the trolls.

Throughout NBA history, we have been dependent on the Lakers to survive. Fate it seems is not without a sense of irony.

The body of a Pacers fan generates more bio-electricity than a 120-volt battery and over 25,000 BTU's of body heat. Combined with continued responses to their inane and pointless trade requests, Laker fans have found all the energy they would ever need right here at Pacers Digest.

There are threads, endless threads, where PD members are no longer born...they are grown.

For the longest time I wouldn't believe it...and then I saw the threads with my own eyes...Watch them stupify their posts so they could be expanded upon by PD members. And standing there, facing the pure horrifying precision, I came to realize the obviousness of the truth.

What is Pacers Digest? Control. Pacers Digest is a computer generated dream world built to keep us under the control of Lakers fans in order to change a PD member into this.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/opinions/images/idiotOfYear_228.jpg

LoneGranger33
07-17-2007, 09:28 PM
I smell a new PD forum award...

Kegboy
07-17-2007, 10:23 PM
Jay@ said today there should be a thread of the offseason award. It's gonna be damn hard to beat this one.

Well done everyone, with special props to Redd.

Bynum Brigade
07-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Yes, Indy, there was a Laker fan invasion.

We don't know who struck first, us or them. But we know that it was KStat that scorched the sky. At the time they were dependent on mockery and rampant hyperbole and it was believed that they would be unable to survive without an energy source as abundant as Pacer fans feeding the trolls.

Throughout NBA history, we have been dependent on the Lakers to survive. Fate it seems is not without a sense of irony.

The body of a Pacers fan generates more bio-electricity than a 120-volt battery and over 25,000 BTU's of body heat. Combined with continued responses to their inane and pointless trade requests, Laker fans have found all the energy they would ever need right here at Pacers Digest.

There are threads, endless threads, where PD members are no longer born...they are grown.

For the longest time I wouldn't believe it...and then I saw the threads with my own eyes...Watch them stupify their posts so they could be expanded upon by PD members. And standing there, facing the pure horrifying precision, I came to realize the obviousness of the truth.

What is Pacers Digest? Control. Pacers Digest is a computer generated dream world built to keep us under the control of Lakers fans in order to change a PD member into this.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/opinions/images/idiotOfYear_228.jpg

That was funny:rotflmao:

But seriously, do you want the red pill or the the blue one?

Trader Joe
07-17-2007, 11:11 PM
So the Lakers fans took over? Sad.

As is the apparent takeover by Nate Robinson.

Shade
07-17-2007, 11:12 PM

No, we just converted.

After all, everyone is really a closet Lakers fan. :borg:

Trader Joe
07-17-2007, 11:14 PM
Oh and I guess I should assume we didn't get any Head? Thats depressing.

LoneGranger33
07-17-2007, 11:14 PM

As is the apparent takeover by Nate Robinson.

Nah, the Lakers fans were received in a similar fashion to the Cubans landing at the Bay of Pigs...

Kegboy
07-17-2007, 11:18 PM
Oh and I guess I should assume we didn't get any Head? Thats depressing.

After getting speedbag'd it's understandable if interest in Head is low.

ajbry
07-17-2007, 11:22 PM
Quis is chilling with Jack in Port Arthur and Artest is in Africa. Doesn't get much more random.

JayRedd
07-17-2007, 11:30 PM
Nah, the Lakers fans were received in a similar fashion to the Cubans landing at the Bay of Pigs...

Ummmmmmm....Forbidden Cuban sandwich with pork in the bay. :homerdrool:

ajbry
07-17-2007, 11:31 PM
Ummmmmmm....Forbidden Cuban sandwich with pork in the bay. :homerdrool:

For the record, the best sandwich in the entire world is the Cuban sold by the Publix located in Plant City, FL.

Do as you all wish with this information.

Trader Joe
07-17-2007, 11:56 PM
Oh man I just read the first Javaris Crittenton lovefest thread and my brain fell out of my head onto the floor.