PDA

View Full Version : So what's the latest with Bynum to INDY??

AndrewBynum17
07-15-2007, 10:51 PM
Haven't been on here in a few weeks. Anyone got updates?? Thanks!!

OnlyPacersLeft
07-15-2007, 10:55 PM
he's not...Hope you didn't have your hopes up

Kegboy
07-15-2007, 10:58 PM
There's hope in some quarters that something will happen after KG gets traded, or that TPTB are just waiting 30 days so Crit can be traded, but they're just grasping at straws. The deal is dead.

Plans change, let's please move on.

OnlyPacersLeft
07-15-2007, 11:08 PM
good...lets build around the franchise AKA JERMAINE O'NEAL...we shoulda signed francis or something...he could play shooting guard and we could have quis at sf and Then shawn up front at PF JO at Center and danny off the bench

AndrewBynum17
07-15-2007, 11:12 PM
good...lets build around the franchise AKA JERMAINE O'NEAL...we shoulda signed francis or something...he could play shooting guard and we could have quis at sf and Then shawn up front at PF JO at Center and danny off the bench

Why should we keep JO?? He doesn't even wanna play for us!! Pacers should trade him while they still can.

BlueNGold
07-15-2007, 11:13 PM

Teams would walk right through that soft, paper thin front court. Even a JO, Al and Granger front court couldn't come close to handling it. Shawne would get pushed under the bucket and dunked on. JO is a weakside shotblocker and needs a real man in the middle too. Soft man. Soft!

Anthem
07-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Why should we keep JO?? He doesn't even wanna play for us!! Pacers should trade him while they still can.
I'm more than willing to trade Jermaine.

But Bynum, Brown, and the #19 in this year's draft simply won't get it done.

avoidingtheclowns
07-16-2007, 12:04 AM
^^^ both for us and financially

OnlyPacersLeft
07-16-2007, 12:13 AM
you figured that out how? because he said he doesn't want to play for a team that's rebuilding? If the pacers arent he wants to be here! he just wants to win i never heard him go kobe and say "I DONT WANT TO BE IN INDY SO TRADE ME"...
get off bynums jock and realize he won't ever be a third of what Maine is...

Hicks
07-16-2007, 03:37 AM
The latest is we didn't need a 23rd thread on this and I'm going to create a new one for everything else from here on out to go.

Mourning
07-16-2007, 06:16 AM
good...lets build around the franchise AKA JERMAINE O'NEAL...we shoulda signed francis or something

:puke:

pianoman
07-16-2007, 09:22 AM
someone on the indystar message boards quoted that someone from Club Lakers said the trade will get done, just without Odom. I do think Jo does want to stay, but he wants to win. He has said many times before that he wants to retire in Indiana. He just dosen't want to be going through what Joe Johnson in atlanta is doing.

Anthem
07-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Any chance this could get merged into the official thread?

Hicks
07-16-2007, 02:15 PM
http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/showthread.php?t=32529