PDA

View Full Version : *nevermind; fake*

Hicks
07-15-2007, 03:02 AM
Always assume it's fake. *Edit* It was fake.

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202102

This is one interesting rumor that was posted on Club lakers Forum Sat July 14th. From a poster named Mr.E. Draw your own conclusions Pacer fans, but i wanted to share this with those that may have not seen it yet.

-------------------

" I have it on good sources that, as of Tuesday night, the Pacers/Lakers deal is all but official. The feeling is they(Pacers) have reached the point where it's necessary to take a gamble. Donnie Walsh is infatuated with Bynum's huge potential and has talked Larry Bird into the notion that a Lakers package of Bynum/Brown/and Crittenton is worth talking a shot on. They, in particular Walsh, feel Bynum has the tools to dominate the Eastern Conf, and Crittenton is the young guard prospect they've been lacking. That is why current backup PG Darrell Armstrong's days in Indy are numbered. Kwame Brown has met with the Pacers physician and his ankle didn't turn up anything to frighten the Pacers off.
The deal can't become offical until early August, rest assured it will get done."

-------------------------------

Well that's definitely some food for thought. http://www2.indystar.com/forums/images/smilies/eek.gif Filler would need to be added to make it work though.

That's basically what we were talking about at the party, deal-wise.

grace
07-15-2007, 03:07 AM
Obviously they had Donatos bugged. I'm sure they also had something to do with the fact that it was so friggin' cold in there.

avoidingtheclowns
07-15-2007, 03:07 AM
i love how all these LA tipsters keep using the same essential description of walsh and whatever synonym for infatuation is handy. its like every time walsh opens his mouth he's spending air time drooling over bynum.

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 03:13 AM
So then the Lakers forum knows Shawne Williams > Granger??

grace
07-15-2007, 03:20 AM
So then the Lakers forum knows Shawne Williams > Granger??

If :kravitz: came disguised as the bride at Perkins then I'm sure he knows that Shawne will also be MIP.

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 03:24 AM
If :kravitz: came disguised as the bride at Perkins then I'm sure he knows that Shawne will also be MIP.

No no no, Andray Blatche was MIP. Shawne Williams was MVP

grace
07-15-2007, 03:34 AM
No no no, Andray Blatche was MIP. Shawne Williams was MVP

I stand corrected. Thank you, Benjamin Braddock.

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 03:36 AM
I stand corrected. Thank you, Benjamin Braddock.

I'm guessing thats "me"?

Smashed_Potato
07-15-2007, 03:52 AM
Mal, Mr. E turned out to be fake don't bother with him. you guys don't need to waste time on the guy.

Hicks
07-15-2007, 04:01 AM
Thanks.