PDA

View Full Version : ROT IN HELL, STUPID SONG FROM THE HEINEKEN AD!!!

Anthem
07-09-2007, 11:49 PM
Holy cow is that thing annoying. "Can I have it like that" is the single worst song I've ever heard. When I hear "Ladies and Gentleman!" I immediately hit mute.

Whose idea was it to create such an obnoxious ad? They say any publicity is good publicity, but do you really want your product associated with repulsion?

317Kim
07-10-2007, 01:14 AM
Same here.

Pharell sunk low with that song.

Indianapolis_girly
07-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Yeah, that songs about pointless.

JayRedd
07-11-2007, 11:15 PM
It's actually an upgrade for Gwen though.

317Kim
07-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Is that really her in the ad though? It sounds different.

bellisimo
07-12-2007, 04:50 AM
she was in the music video...
haven't seen the ad though...
For Real has been struggling ever since N.E.R.D. broke up...

aero
07-12-2007, 08:17 AM
its doing its job, people are taking about whether its stupid...its doing what it was made to do.

(note: i dislike the song as well, and the artist)

317Kim
07-12-2007, 10:21 AM
she was in the music video...
haven't seen the ad though...
For Real has been struggling ever since N.E.R.D. broke up...

Actually, I like what Pharell has done with Lupe Fiasco. I like all their collabos.

JayRedd
07-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Is that really her in the ad though? It sounds different.

Not surprisingly, I saw it again last night. Definitely not her. The fill-in does sound a lot different. Almost slightly British.

317Kim
07-12-2007, 01:11 PM
Not surprisingly, I saw it again last night. Definitely not her. The fill-in does sound a lot different. Almost slightly British.

Indeed. That's what I was thinking, a bit British.

Mr.ThunderMakeR
07-12-2007, 03:37 PM
I actually kinda like that song. Not one of my favorites but its decent. The chorus is a bit annoying but theres a lot of songs out there that are a hell of lot more annoying than this, yet still more popular than this song ever was.

I just watched the music video and it has a transformer in it, that should get some bonus points from all you transformer nuts.

bellisimo
07-12-2007, 05:56 PM
I actually kinda like that song. Not one of my favorites but its decent. The chorus is a bit annoying but theres a lot of songs out there that are a hell of lot more annoying than this, yet still more popular than this song ever was.

I just watched the music video and it has a transformer in it, that should get some bonus points from all you transformer nuts.

its one of those songs for me that managed to get old really fast..when I heard it the first time - thought it was catchy - a week later it was old news...just didn't have...soul...

ajbry
07-13-2007, 11:56 AM
Pharell is pretty much garbage, the only time I like his production work is when he's with Clipse. He can get real filthy and it matches their style / subject matter perfectly. Otherwise he's simply a lame mainstream hip-hop artist.

317Kim
07-13-2007, 01:28 PM
Pharell is pretty much garbage, the only time I like his production work is when he's with Clipse. He can get real filthy and it matches their style / subject matter perfectly. Otherwise he's simply a lame mainstream hip-hop artist.

What happened to Clipse anyway?

ajbry
07-13-2007, 09:56 PM
What happened to Clipse anyway?

Well they dropped Hell Hath No Fury several months ago to somewhat decent reviews, but they're going to have to expand their subject matter past cocaine if they want to become more acceptable in the mainstream market. Both MCs are skilled enough to do it, but I ain't sure what they plan to do next.

JayRedd
07-16-2007, 12:12 AM
but I ain't sure what they plan to do next.

My guess is they're gonna keep spittin bout grindin.