PDA

View Full Version : IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALLLIIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEE

Lord Helmet
06-28-2007, 02:25 AM
My old PC, that is. :cool:

Last week or so, I got the blue screen of death and it gave me everything from Kernel Errors to Unmountable Boot Volume in it's list of errors.

Had to purchase a restoration CD, and I did that over the phone last Friday. Got the CD today and it worked, my PC is saved, because hell before today, it wouldn't load up Windows. Sucks I had to reformat, but hell, as long as I have my decent PC back. I'm good to go.

Good timing, too. I'm happy to have this thing back in time for the draft!

Hicks
06-28-2007, 03:29 AM
Welcome back. :)

Lord Helmet
06-28-2007, 04:03 AM
Yeah it's great to be back on a decent running PC. Also, with a factory brand new start to it. :)

bellisimo
06-28-2007, 08:44 AM
oh man I hate going through formatting and re-installing everything! such a time consuming thing to deal with...
welcome back :)

LG33
06-28-2007, 09:00 AM
Everytime I go back to college, my computer has to be reformatted if I want to connect to the network (for internet)...Why? Hell, I don't know, but it sure ****es me off every year.

317Kim
06-28-2007, 10:02 AM
That's great news :)

Shade
06-28-2007, 03:57 PM
oh man I hate going through formatting and re-installing everything! such a time consuming thing to deal with...
welcome back :)

Tell me about it. With all the problems I had with my last laptop, I had to reformat and reinstall everything FOUR times in the course of half as many months.

Lord Helmet
06-28-2007, 04:02 PM
This is the first time I've ever done it. I'm mad about losing my music, but I should have most of it back soon.

I had to order the restoration CD from eMachines for about $20. Oh well, it was worth it, as long as it fixed it.