PDA

View Full Version : Foster with Duhon at Cubs game

pwee31
06-15-2007, 06:43 PM
This was in the Duhon/JJack thread, but I thought I would pass it along, that I was watching the Cubs game today, and the Cub announcers showed Duhon in the stands drinking a beer. The guy next to him look familiar, and when they kept cutting back to Duhon throughout the game, I noticed it was no other then Jeff Foster! haha

Apparently him and Duhon are buddies?! Odd pairing, but hey at least they're making friends within the organization!! LOL

As Cobol Sam stated, and I paraphrase "Let the rumors start swirling"

Unclebuck
06-15-2007, 06:59 PM
Was Jeff drunk. Afterall we know from a couple of summers ago, that Jeff wonders around north Indianapolis suburbs drunk during the summer

Los Angeles
06-15-2007, 07:03 PM
I hear he gets naked to take a shower. What a freak.

;)

Unclebuck
06-16-2007, 10:12 AM
This is interesting

Party may be over for Duhon
(http://www.suntimes.com/sports/basketball/bulls/429522,CST-SPT-bull15.article)

June 15, 2007

BY BRIAN HANLEY bhanley@suntimes.com
Alot of ink has been spilled lately on the possibility of the Bulls trading guard Chris Duhon. So much that if a deal gets done, one might well expect a nationally televised ''C-Du Later'' farewell ceremony at the United Center, replete with Larry King, who was a comical sideshow at Michael Jordan's first retirement party.

Don't get me wrong. I like the guy, but as one Bulls insider said, ''When wasn't Duhon going to be shopped this summer?''

Duhon's ''disappointment'' in being benched by coach Scott Skiles for Game 3 of the conference semifinals against the Detroit Pistons -- after he missed a film session the same week -- matches the disappointment of team officials in Duhon's penchant for partying over the years.

Skiles is said to be as tired of that as Duhon apparently was when he ''overslept'' and missed a practice on New Year's Eve weekend. If that's news to Duhon, it makes two wake-up calls he has missed.

It hasn't gone unnoticed that the three-year veteran is as recognizable at hot spots such as Ontourage and Rockit Bar as he is at the Berto Center, or that his name is as much a staple of bold-type gossip columns as it is the sports section.

That doesn't make Duhon a bad player or bad guy. In fact, the Stand Tall Foundation he founded to help rebuild his hurricane-ravaged hometown of Slidell, La., is an exceptional example of charity work

indygeezer
06-16-2007, 10:34 AM
Duhon...Tinsley....Foster on the same team with a younger Slick coaching them.

BTW...faces in the crowd. AQs a follow-up to Ronnie practicing at Conseco, the Star has a pic of him at the Fever game yesterday.

31andonly
06-16-2007, 10:42 AM
Was Jeff drunk. Afterall we know from a couple of summers ago, that Jeff wonders around north Indianapolis suburbs drunk during the summer

Really?

Anthem
06-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Really?
Old joke.