PDA

View Full Version : ClubLaker Forum Crashed - Must be talking Pacers?

indyblue47
06-13-2007, 01:22 PM
http://www.clublakers.com/forums/

I found this forum a couple of days ago and it was going hot and heavy regarding the Lakers/Pacers trade rumors.
Just tried it a few times and each time, it says it has crashed.:confused:

I just tried to log onto the Club Laker forum, and got this message.

phpBB : Critical Error

Error doing DB query userdata row fetch

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table './clublakers/phpbb_users' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

CableKC
06-13-2007, 01:27 PM
But didn't the same thing happen to many Indy/Pacer forums a couple of weeks ago?

Actually, I think that its been down since yesterday.

Frank Slade
06-13-2007, 01:58 PM
FWIW BBB's forum is down as well or least I cannot pull it up.

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

FrenchConnection
06-13-2007, 02:19 PM
One of the LA morning shows played the audio from a camera phone recording of a drunken Kobe where he bashes Bynum and makes some comments about an impending trade which will send him to the Bulls. That seems like the rumors that would crash the boards all over Laker land.

Frank Slade
06-13-2007, 02:41 PM
One of the LA morning shows played the audio from a camera phone recording of a drunken Kobe where he bashes Bynum and makes some comments about an impending trade which will send him to the Bulls. That seems like the rumors that would crash the boards all over Laker land.

There is also rumors on LakersGround.net stating that "Hacksaw" a DJ there had Vanessa Bryant on and she taked about Kobe being traded to Chicago.

RWB
06-13-2007, 02:46 PM
There is also rumors on LakersGround.net stating that "Hacksaw" a DJ there had Vanessa Bryant on and she taked about Kobe being traded to Chicago.

And here we had JO's daughter talking about moving to LA and Al's mom was looking for a home for Maggette. Just proves, if you want to know the facts then talk to the player's family, or DaSmash. :devil:

Tom White
06-13-2007, 02:49 PM
I've tried to log onto that forum a couple of times in the past. It has always given me a message stating that I have been banned from that forum.

Don't know why. Never had been there bdfore. Maybe I said something to honk off Pincus here on PD, and maybe he has something to do with that forum? I'm not saying that is correct. I'm only saying that is as close a guess as I can come up with.

indyblue47
06-13-2007, 08:25 PM
ClubLaker is back up, and I can now see why there were so many people on it they caused it to crash! What a load of garbage. Please TPTB, do not succumb to this crap!
The original conversation started here:

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/hoopsworld-com-joneal-and-tinsley-for-odom-and-kwame-t75587.html

To save you the time, this article in HoopsWorld is what started the uproar.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_22288.shtml

Basketball News: "Lamar Odom, Kwame Brown + 19th pick for Jermaine O'Neal and Jamaal Tinsley would help the Pacers turn the page completely while saving in the neighborhood of $55 million dollars in committed salary. No, they wouldn't get the bright Laker center prospect but the Lakers may not be willing at this point to trade Bynum at all. The Pacers in compromising would finally turn the page on an ugly piece of history. They'd gain financial flexibility, a draft pick, a versatile player in Odom and a last year contract (Kwame Brown). The Lakers would compromise while taking on an enormous contract load that would likely mean a hefty luxury tax bill."

BlueNGold
06-13-2007, 09:20 PM
ClubLaker is back up, and I can now see why there were so many people on it they caused it to crash! What a load of garbage. Please TPTB, do not succumb to this crap!
The original conversation started here:

http://www.clublakers.com/forums/hoopsworld-com-joneal-and-tinsley-for-odom-and-kwame-t75587.html

To save you the time, this article in HoopsWorld is what started the uproar.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/article_22288.shtml

Basketball News: "Lamar Odom, Kwame Brown + 19th pick for Jermaine O'Neal and Jamaal Tinsley would help the Pacers turn the page completely while saving in the neighborhood of $55 million dollars in committed salary. No, they wouldn't get the bright Laker center prospect but the Lakers may not be willing at this point to trade Bynum at all. The Pacers in compromising would finally turn the page on an ugly piece of history. They'd gain financial flexibility, a draft pick, a versatile player in Odom and a last year contract (Kwame Brown). The Lakers would compromise while taking on an enormous contract load that would likely mean a hefty luxury tax bill."

This is a bigger...much bigger...talent dump than the GS trade.

I want JO and Tinsley traded more than most on this board, but I would not do that deal....unless all I wanted to do was save money. They better save alot money because attendance will drop further...and who is really interested in a Lamar Odom jersey?

I think I'll save my dollars for the Colts.

OnlyPacersLeft
06-13-2007, 10:27 PM
lol lamar odom jersey...hahah those will sell considering he'll be gone in a few years if not traded before then.

Shade
06-13-2007, 11:53 PM
lol lamar odom jersey...hahah those will sell considering he'll be gone in a few years if not traded before then.

Hell, I would just convert my JO jersey if we got Odom.

Anyone got a Sharpie I can borrow?

grace
06-14-2007, 01:47 AM

You know if you'd stop buying jerseys I'm sure the Pacers would never have a problem player or a need to trade anyone EVER AGAIN!

Naptown_Seth
06-14-2007, 02:20 AM
You know if you'd stop buying jerseys I'm sure the Pacers would never have a problem player or a need to trade anyone EVER AGAIN!
Freaking Shade. Save that jersey money for food why dontcha.

What you could do is make a prediction about how the Pacers have zero chance to win it all next year and that the season's already over. Worked with the Colts. ;)

Seriously, I've held off breaking my jersey jinx by buying a Shawne uni...gotta wait till the team is official locked in post-camp, it's not worth the risk of losing Shawne. :)

BoomBaby31
06-14-2007, 03:40 AM
That site is up now, I was looking through it and wow they really talk about the pacersdigest alot. All they are basically doing is looking on our forum and pasting everything we have about the trade rumors. Kind of funny.

Shade
06-14-2007, 11:31 AM

Well, the only non-Reggie jerseys I've ever purchased have been:

Jalen Rose
Ron Artest
Jermaine O'Neal

So, maybe there is something to that, after all...

Shade
06-14-2007, 11:33 AM
Freaking Shade. Save that jersey money for food why dontcha.

What you could do is make a prediction about how the Pacers have zero chance to win it all next year and that the season's already over. Worked with the Colts. ;)

Seriously, I've held off breaking my jersey jinx by buying a Shawne uni...gotta wait till the team is official locked in post-camp, it's not worth the risk of losing Shawne. :)

How about this? The Fever will win a championship before the Pacers do. :-p

grace
06-14-2007, 11:47 AM
How about this? The Fever will win a championship before the Pacers do. :-p

The Fever stood a pretty good chance of that until you opened your skinny little mouth. :slap:

OnlyPacersLeft
06-14-2007, 10:15 PM

sad things is...I remember seeing a Old Hardaway magic jersey converted to a "Mcgrady" jersey...I laughed for a good 5 minutes.

Naptown_Seth
06-15-2007, 12:08 PM
The Fever stood a pretty good chance of that until you opened your skinny little mouth. :slap:
No kidding. Nice job jerky.

Maybe less :blahblah:
and more :censored: instead. Loose lips and ships and whatnot.

My Pacers signitures by the way, in order
Mike Williams, Chuck Person - gone next year
Detlef - gone next year

I put it on hold, and after Tony got hurt when I bought a 33 I stopped with uniforms too.

During the 2000 playoff run, this is serious, in the Best Locker Room I got Dale and Travis to sign my ticket thinking that superstitions are stupid.

Me and a sharpie are like a hitman squad. Somebody let me know when Troy is scheduled for a signing session. :D
(sorry Troy, that's kind of a d*** thing for me to say. Luckily you will never read it)

Trader Joe
06-15-2007, 12:19 PM
I got a JO authentic jersey for Xmas and you guys think you have jersey issues...