PDA

View Full Version : Is Reggie associated with the Pacers at all?

Smashed_Potato
06-06-2007, 01:23 AM
I'm curious besides the fact that he does not want to coach do the Pacers have him with other accessories with the Organization? or if hes not involved with the Organization can anyone explain why?

grace
06-06-2007, 01:59 AM
When he retired I'm sure the organization would have let him write his own ticket, but he wanted to make movies instead. To supplement his income he works for TNT. I don't think he has any interest in working for any team in any capacity, but I could be wrong. However, I do know that he has no interst in coaching at all.

Smashed_Potato
06-06-2007, 02:04 AM
Thanks.

SparkyPacer
06-06-2007, 02:52 AM
Well in a 10 min DvD given out to at least mini-season ticket holders (me) Larry Bird, Donnie Walsh (?), and Reggie Miller all tried to persuade fans to stick with the Pacers through the tough times. That's about as far as he's gone so far though.

bellisimo
06-06-2007, 02:54 AM
Well in a 10 min DvD given out to at least mini-season ticket holders (me) Larry Bird, Donnie Walsh (?), and Reggie Miller all tried to persuade fans to stick with the Pacers through the tough times. That's about as far as he's gone so far though.

meaning he is in PR department :cool: