PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Pacers Digest Forum Awards - Best Arm-Chair Coach - tbird !

Hicks
05-31-2007, 07:39 PM
Well, this may have been stretched out due to circumstances surrounding PD, but we are back!

The nominees are:

Jay
Naptown_Seth
Peck
thunderbird1245
Unclebuck

Robobtowncolt
05-31-2007, 07:41 PM
This should be a landslide.

Jermaniac
05-31-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm voting for UB.

Gyron
05-31-2007, 09:29 PM
Sorry, but for the armchair Coach, its gotta be tbird.

bellisimo
06-01-2007, 12:51 AM
This should be a landslide.
i was conveyed easily....:(

j/k

I go for Tbird for all his analysis :D

ajbry
06-01-2007, 04:14 AM
I voted for Seth, thunderbird is amazing in regards to sheer knowledge, but Seth breaks it down on a daily basis in all discussions. Plus he usually backed me up in terms of Mr. MVP Stopper.

Kegboy
06-01-2007, 05:18 AM
Can I change my vote to dipperdunk? No offense Jay, but every (very, very rare) post he makes is solid gold.

Elgin56
06-01-2007, 06:09 AM
This is a tough one, thunderbird, in my opinion is many degrees above an arm-chair coach, so I didn't want to demean him by putting the arm-chair tag on him, so my vote went to Seth(no offense Seth).

Seth posts more often than thunderbird and his posts are a little more edgy and he is always up for a lively discussion, giving him the edge IMO.

ChicagoJ
06-01-2007, 07:21 AM
Kegboy, thanks for your unfailing support.

That's one more vote than I deserved, though.

I think in a couple of years we'll need to rename this after T-bird.

I just wish he'd break up his stuff into smaller posts. I've got a very short attention span, and he's got too many well-constructed thoughts.

:D

Maybe if I don't spend the entire next season in Atlanta and actually enjoy watching the Pacers again, I can do a better job representing myself.

Kegboy
06-01-2007, 07:29 AM

Hey, you're my Peanut Butter Brother, of course I'm sticking with you. :hug2:

Plus, I know what it's like to get skunked in this poll. :console: That's why I changed things up and am now taking on Rat and Btown for Best Cotton Candy Poster. :happydanc

MagicRat
06-01-2007, 08:23 AM
That's why I changed things up and am now taking on Rat and Btown for Best Cotton Candy Poster. :happydanc

Cotton candy. Get'cher cotton candy........
http://chaos.able-towers.com/%7Emagicrat/kegboycottoncandy.gif

Unclebuck
06-01-2007, 08:52 AM

I just wish he'd break up his stuff into smaller posts. I've got a very short attention span, and he's got too many well-constructed thoughts.

I completely agree on both counts.

My vote goes to T-Bird as he is the very definition of Arm chair quarterback.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me

grace
06-01-2007, 09:04 AM

I thought I was the only one. What we really need are Cliff Notes.

ABADays
06-01-2007, 11:19 AM

:D

Maybe if I don't spend the entire next season in Atlanta and actually enjoy watching the Pacers again, I can do a better job representing myself.

Atlanta? Still Delta connected?

Hicks
06-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Congratulations, thunderbird1245!

Kegboy
06-01-2007, 03:54 PM

Even wearing a keg, untied shoes that are bigger than my head, and that sickly grey-white complexion, I still look better than that skeevy Cotton Candy guy they used to have at Conseco.

Robobtowncolt
06-01-2007, 03:57 PM
Even wearing a keg, untied shoes that are bigger than my head, and that sickly grey-white complexion, I still look better than that skeevy Cotton Candy guy they used to have at Conseco.

We've been over this. Mom was having a rough time back then and it's a pretty sensitive subject.

Robobtowncolt
06-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Okay, someone tell me why the real me is currently viewing this thread. I haven't logged in with him since last night and he wasn't viewing it a couple minutes ago.

thunderbird1245
06-01-2007, 04:38 PM
Congratulations to all the nominees, and I give my thanks to all that voted for me.

I still think though that I might rather be "arm chair GM" than coach, since it seems alot more stable of a position :)

Tbird

MagicRat
06-01-2007, 04:41 PM

That guy was selling cotton candy at the parade Saturday. (assuming I'm thinking of the same skeevy cotton candy guy you are).....

Kegboy
06-01-2007, 05:06 PM
That guy was selling cotton candy at the parade Saturday. (assuming I'm thinking of the same skeevy cotton candy guy you are).....

Well, I'm never going to the parade again.

:shudder:

grace
06-02-2007, 12:08 AM

There can't be more than one skeevy cotton candy guy. Can there? God I hope not. How that man kept his job as long as he did I'll never understand.

ChicagoJ
06-02-2007, 10:24 PM
That's why I changed things up and am now taking on Rat and Btown for Best Cotton Candy Poster. :happydanc

I'm not sure what it means, but I'm flattered to have 2/3 of the cotton candy vote...

But those are my only two votes.

:uhoh:

Kegboy
06-03-2007, 09:20 AM
I'm not sure what it means, but I'm flattered to have 2/3 of the cotton candy vote...

But those are my only two votes.

:uhoh:

Like everything we do, it's just to **** Unclebuck off. :devil: