PDA

View Full Version : Mikey Moore

speakout4
05-15-2007, 06:29 PM
How many of the present pacers have half the heart of Mikey Moore? Armstrong, Foster, and possibly JO. MM dominated the game yesterday.

grace
05-15-2007, 07:56 PM
If the Bulls lose tonight I'll find comfort in the fact I won't have to watch that ugly punk Mikki (any) Moore this season.

Ragnar
05-15-2007, 08:18 PM
Grace how can you not like Mikki Moore?

The thing that ticks me off about the Pacers is a guy like Mikki Moore played right up the road for the Fury and led the league in REBOUNDS and the Pacers would not even look at him. Clearly he belongs in the league.

Young
05-15-2007, 09:39 PM
It took Moore a while to prove himself though. The Pacers are one of what? 30 other teams that didn't seem to think that MM belonged in the NBA.

grace
05-15-2007, 10:59 PM
Grace how can you not like Mikki Moore?

It was bad enough that the Bulls got beat by the Nets the last game of the season (keeping the Bulls from getting 50 wins), but they got schooled by Mikki. :suicide4:

Oneal07
05-15-2007, 10:59 PM
Why you mentioning JO, that man plyed injured or the last 3 months of the season. . Lets see Mikey Moore do that

LG33
05-16-2007, 11:38 AM
Mikki Moore's work-release program ends this season I think, so he goes back to prison for a while. Someone better check that fact for me?

naptownmenace
05-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Mikki Moore's work-release program ends this season I think, so he goes back to prison for a while. Someone better check that fact for me?

What??? :confused:

Are you sure you're not thinking about former Nets shotgun-toting PF Jayson Williams?

colonialspacers
05-16-2007, 06:31 PM

I don't think so man, I think you have him confused with someone else. I googled him and read a few articles about him, including a feature in the NY Times, and it didn't say anything about him having to do any prison time or any prison time he did in the past.

Jermaniac
05-16-2007, 07:40 PM
He is a fool. Dude dunks the ball and he yells at the top of his lungs like he just won the damn championship. I remember when JO threw his **** and ran down the court yelling at him for the whole possession.