PDA

View Full Version : Pacers Digest Forum Party XV - New Info on post 45

Jose Slaughter
05-13-2007, 03:43 AM
4:00, July 14th

Donatos Pizza
1305 East 86th Street

For those not familiar.....

2 or 3 times a year, members of the Pacers Digest get together & share their thoughts about the team over some pizza. We try to have one a few weeks into the season & then again in early to mid July.

Its a chance to meet some of the posters that we've come to know here on line.

I just stopped by the Donatos yesterday to check the place out. This location is on 86th street right in between College & Westfield Blvd. Its at the light right in front of the Nora shopping center. If you want to get real picky, its on the SE corner of 86th & Evergreen.

Most know the drill by now but for those new to the game..... we have a couple guidlines.

1. Everyone is invited. It doesn't matter how much or how little you post on the forum. If you're a lurker who only reads, your even welcome too. In short, if you know about the party, you can come.

2. Stay as long as you like. Most of us will be there most of the night. If you think you can hang with the vets, cool. If you just want to drop in for a soda & hit the door after 5 minutes, thats fine too.

3. $10. We chip in on the pizza & drinks. $10 usually covers everything, including a nice tip.

N E W - I N F O - A L E R T

Donatos does not serve adult beverages. Unlike Pizza King, Donatos has Coke products.

The also have other menu options incase pizza is not your thing. I'll have a little more info on the menu later in the week.

Also, as some might be aware, Donatos opens earlier & closes later than our previous host. I ask for a 4:00 start time but keep in mind, they close at 1:30 on Saturday nights.

If you have any questions, post 'em here & I'm sure you'll get a quick reply. I also kind of keep taps on who would like to attend. This is for a couple reasons. I need to let Donatos know how many are coming & I like to pester those not on the list.

If you think you might be attending, just add your name to this thread.

Thanks

Roaming Gnome
05-13-2007, 04:46 AM
:thisisfun:
Count me in....

Unclebuck
05-13-2007, 07:19 AM
Jose, when I went to check this place out and I have eaten their before - I don't think we'll get waiter service (although I didn't ask) but for the most part it is self serve. The good part is we might save some money on the tip.

grace
05-13-2007, 08:34 AM
Donatos has Coke products.

:yes: :happydanc :yay: :bgroovy:

:dance: :pepper: :mango: :carrot: :cucumber: :apple: :dorange:

:great:

Ragnar
05-13-2007, 10:21 AM
You know we have a pizza king in Fort Wayne

btowncolt
05-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Argh, 3 weeks later and I'm in. Can't make this one.

Evan_The_Dude
05-13-2007, 10:52 AM
I'll be on the track in Nashville. Can't make this one. I've still never attended a Party :(

Kegboy
05-13-2007, 11:19 AM
:yes: :happydanc :yay: :bgroovy:

:dance: :pepper: :mango: :carrot: :cucumber: :apple: :dorange:

:great:

You forgot :yay2:

Jose Slaughter
05-13-2007, 11:43 AM

Are you offering to bring the pizza? :)

Uncle Buck did say it might be "self serve"!

Hicks
05-13-2007, 12:11 PM
I should be there barring unexpected events.

So they are open until 1:30AM. Interesting. Do we call it quits then, which is more or less slightly early, or so we still trek to Perkins or something else just to add 1, maybe 2, hours?

Kegboy
05-13-2007, 12:16 PM
I should be there barring unexpected events.

So they are open until 1:30AM. Interesting. Do we call it quits then, which is more or less slightly early, or so we still trek to Perkins or something else just to add 1, maybe 2, hours?

Remember, we'll be starting at 4.

Hicks
05-13-2007, 12:31 PM
Remember, we'll be starting at 4.

This is true. I can still imagine a handful dragging it out until after 3 though. :D

Trader Joe
05-13-2007, 04:17 PM
Man, this sucks. I really wanted to make my first one, but I'll be halfway to Colorado when this thing kicks off. You guys should have had it a week earlier. :(

Edit: In fact is it at all possible to make it on the 7th? I'll bring cookies!!

ABADays
05-13-2007, 04:22 PM
If you want to go somewhere afterward instead of Perkins, a couple blocks down the street at the corner of 86th and Westfield is Taylor's Pub II across the street from Steak and Shake. Just an option for you all.

Jose Slaughter
05-13-2007, 05:33 PM
We can still go to Perkins.

Just because Donatos is open til 1:30 doesn't mean we need to stay that late. How about we stick it out til 10, maybe 11, then head to Perkins?

Hicks
05-13-2007, 05:55 PM
We can still go to Perkins.

Just because Donatos is open til 1:30 doesn't mean we need to stay that late. How about we stick it out til 10, maybe 11, then head to Perkins?

Fine by me.

Kegboy
05-13-2007, 06:33 PM
Eh, I don't know. They weren't very welcoming last time.

grace
05-13-2007, 07:31 PM
You can only eat pizza for so long. You know you're going to want some cookies.

Shade
05-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Perkins isn't much further from that Donato's anyway. Maybe an extra five minutes or so.

Unclebuck
05-14-2007, 07:50 AM
You can only eat pizza for so long. You know you're going to want some cookies.

They sell cookies and two desert pizzas also.

http://www.donatos.com/menu/desserts.asp

BillS
05-14-2007, 10:24 AM
I move 550 miles and I'm dumped back into Coke Country?

Sometimes, you just can't win.

Put me down as a "probable" for this one - still depends on house sale progress.

Gyron
05-14-2007, 10:38 AM
Sorry, if it was a week earlier, I could have made this one, but I know the July 4th week is not a good week for anyone but those of us that are traveling in to see realatives.

So I guess count me out for this one:(

Maybe next time.

Thanks for putting it together again Jose.

heywoode
05-14-2007, 11:28 AM

I would have a much easier time convincing Mrs. Heywoode to let me go if it were at Clara's in FTW....

Ragnar, we could have a auxiliary PD forum party with just the few of us around here.....

Robobtowncolt
05-14-2007, 11:30 AM
Uncluebuck usually has an adult beverage flask, so you all can use some of that if it gets too intense.

Robertmto
05-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Uncluebuck usually has an adult beverage flask, so you all can use some of that if it gets too intesne.

I thought he just used that to hit ppl over the head when they insulted Jeff Foster.

ChicagoJ
05-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Sorry, I'll be out of the country that week. Pray for no hurricanes.

ABADays
05-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Sorry, I'll be out of the country that week. Pray for no hurricanes.

Free Delta tickets no doubt :devil:

ChicagoJ
05-14-2007, 06:53 PM
I wish. I don't have that much status. Not even flying Delta because they are 2x as expensive as American and United out of O'Hare.

DisapointedPacerFan
05-14-2007, 06:58 PM
I will have my license by then..i might try to come.

Hicks
05-14-2007, 07:58 PM
*bugs Lord Helmet to come*

*reminds obnoxiousmodesty he's overdue to return*

http://www.apostropher.com/blog/img/darthvader.jpg

"It is your DESTINY."

Naptown_Seth
05-15-2007, 04:52 AM
This is true. I can still imagine a handful dragging it out until after 3 though. :D
If we don't go till 3 how will I get all of my talking in?

I move 550 miles and I'm dumped back into Coke Country?
I feel your pain. I once went into a convenience store in Houston that did not carry ANY Pepsi products. Really. Heathens.

Pig Nash
05-15-2007, 05:24 AM
I should be there.

Pig Nash
05-15-2007, 05:26 AM
*bugs Lord Helmet to come*

*reminds obnoxiousmodesty he's overdue to return*

http://www.apostropher.com/blog/img/darthvader.jpg

"It is your DESTINY."

I hate when good posts get lost at the bottom of a page. :lol:

Suaveness
05-15-2007, 09:53 AM
No go again. Sorry

Hicks
05-15-2007, 09:58 AM
If we don't go till 3 how will I get all of my talking in?

Maybe we need to get you a Podcast.

Seth Speaks
'Now you really can hit pause!'

:D

:zip:

Hicks
05-15-2007, 09:59 AM
No go again. Sorry

WE NEED TRADES GORRAMIT!!! :rant:

:)

Seriously, we need to see you again, Suave. The parties haven't been nearly as, well, you know... since you left!

*realizes he just set himself up for bad jokes; leaves*

Roferr
05-15-2007, 02:01 PM
As of right now, July 14th is open, so it's probably about 75% that I'll attend.

Kegboy
05-15-2007, 02:13 PM
WE NEED TRADES GORRAMIT!!! :rant:

:)

Seriously, we need to see you again, Suave. The parties haven't been nearly as, well, you know... since you left!

*realizes he just set himself up for bad jokes; leaves*

Suave's not gonna show his face until Primoz retires.

Suaveness
05-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Suave's not gonna show his face until Primoz retires.

Just thinking about him makes me want to do something violent.

Sadly, I'll be in Chicago that weekend. You couldn't have picked a better day....

Young
05-31-2007, 09:41 AM
I would have a much easier time convincing Mrs. Heywoode to let me go if it were at Clara's in FTW....

Ragnar, we could have a auxiliary PD forum party with just the few of us around here.....

Heck yeah.

There should be one in Fort Wayne.

Not worth driving two hours for pizza and Pacers talk for me haha.

RWB
05-31-2007, 05:40 PM
Jose, put us on the maybe list. By the 14th gas should be $5 bucks a gallon so we'll see. :p

Gyron
05-31-2007, 06:35 PM
RWB, if you had that camaro that you would have won, it would have been much worse on the gas, but if you can afford to let that one go, i'm sure you can afford to eat a few bucks extra in gas......

Naptown_Seth
05-31-2007, 10:15 PM
Maybe we need to get you a Podcast.

Seth Speaks
'Now you really can hit pause!'

:D

:zip:
I think you mean FFWD.

I swear I'll tone it down this time. Frankly what more is there to say. Hated the trade, TPTB are lost, team is in trouble. There, I'm done, where's my pizza? :)

Hicks
05-31-2007, 10:24 PM
Pause works for me. I like hearing it, just in bite-sized doses. :)

Jose Slaughter
06-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Just so you know, I posted an invite on the Star forum.

http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198517

Jose Slaughter
06-02-2007, 02:18 AM
So far we have just 14

Bill S
DisapointedPacerFan
Grace
Jose Slaughter
Kegboy
Mal
Mrs. RWB
Naptown Seth
Pig Nash
Roaming Gnome
Roferr
RWB
Sh4d3
Uncle Buck

Shade
06-02-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm in, as long as my day off request is granted (unlike last time :grumble: ).

Natston
06-04-2007, 07:21 AM
*bugs Lord Helmet to come*[/b]

He's more than willing, he just requires someone to take him... and preferably one that can avoid the kidnapping charges after his parents find out... :-p

Hicks
06-04-2007, 11:39 AM
It's like I keep trying to say: He needs to get one of his parents to take him, sit off to the side until they're convinced we're not pscyho killers, and then all is well.

Natston
06-04-2007, 05:16 PM
It's like I keep trying to say: He needs to get one of his parents to take him, sit off to the side until they're convinced we're not pscyho killers, and then all is well.

That's the thing, does he show his parents the forum and thus revealing what Skaut thinks is funny, and then in the same breath convince them to let him go. :D

obnoxiousmodesty
06-04-2007, 05:44 PM
That's the thing, does he show his parents the forum and thus revealing what Skaut thinks is funny, and then in the same breath convince them to let him go. :D
Niiiiiiiiiiice. :laugh:

DisapointedPacerFan
06-14-2007, 12:32 AM
So far we have just 14

Bill S
DisapointedPacerFan
Grace
Jose Slaughter
Kegboy
Mal
Mrs. RWB
Naptown Seth
Pig Nash
Roaming Gnome
Roferr
RWB
Sh4d3
Uncle Buck
Thats only if i can get my dads car for the night :D

And I am sure more than 14 will show up.

Jose Slaughter
06-19-2007, 02:08 AM
Not much to update here. I've added a couple of names to the list & spoken to several others that are interested in coming, its just a little to early to say one way or the other.

Not much of a list from the Star board, lots of hits on the thread just not many comments.

Bill S
DisapointedPacerFan
Grace
Jose Slaughter
Kegboy
Magic Rat
Mal
Mrs. RWB
Naptown Seth
Peck
Pig Nash
Roaming Gnome
Robertmto
Roferr
RWB
Sh4d3
Uncle Buck

The "Maybe" list

Bball
Da Smash
Doug
Fast Eddie
Lord Helmet

Robertmto
06-19-2007, 02:48 AM
ok ok ok I'll DEFINITELY be at this one. I already requested the day off and everything. Hopefully i can talk about Corey Brewer alot. :dance:

FlavaDave
06-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Too early to call, but I've always wanted to go to one and I hope this is it.

Jose Slaughter
06-22-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm hoping that in a couple more weeks some posters will get a better idea of their scheduling.

Getting some new people to attend is always a big plus.

Unclebuck
06-23-2007, 01:00 AM
I need to be moved to the maybe list. Got some relatives coming into town on that Saturday, so I might not be able to make it at all, hopefully I'll be able to make it for a little while at least.

Naptown_Seth
07-03-2007, 01:06 PM
I just realized I can't go. Police concert in Louisville. I was thinking that was this weekend, not next.

Robobtowncolt
07-03-2007, 01:31 PM
If we can move it to between August 15-18, I can go.

RWB
07-03-2007, 01:47 PM
I just realized I can't go. Police concert in Louisville. I was thinking that was this weekend, not next.

Hellooo Louie ville, it's great to be here. How are you doing? Let's get started.

do de do de da da da :buddies::buddies:

There, you can go to the forum party instead since you'd only be getting drunk and wouldn't remember anything anyway.

DisapointedPacerFan
07-05-2007, 12:34 PM
Move me to the maybe list. I might be gone or relatives will be in town.

Jose Slaughter
07-06-2007, 02:36 AM
Bill S
Grace
Jose Slaughter
Kegboy
Magic Rat
Mal
Mrs. RWB
Peck
Pig Nash
Roaming Gnome
Robertmto
Roferr
RWB
Sh4d3

The "Maybe" list

Bball
Da Smash
DisapointedPacerFan
Doug
Fast Eddie
Lord Helmet
Uncle Buck

Hicks
07-07-2007, 03:38 PM
ATTENTION to all who plan to come next week.

I will be bringing my digital camera with me again, and this is the same camera that can capture video clips which I can post here on PD. Be thinking about any messages you might wish to convey about PD or the Pacers (serious or funny or both), and we can easily put something together. If nothing else I'll improvise like I did last time, but it's fun when Peck gives a report or interview too.

Jose Slaughter
07-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Thanks Mal

I've been lax in my efforts for this party. I'll attempt to make up for that in the next week.

Robertmto
07-07-2007, 07:54 PM
ATTENTION to all who plan to come next week.

I will be bringing my digital camera with me again, and this is the same camera that can capture video clips which I can post here on PD. Be thinking about any messages you might wish to convey about PD or the Pacers (serious or funny or both), and we can easily put something together. If nothing else I'll improvise like I did last time, but it's fun when Peck gives a report or interview too.

Do I get my own pictures? I don;t want all that Pacer luck from u guys rubbin off. :-p

Shade
07-08-2007, 12:59 PM
I just called in for my schedule and am apparently off on Saturday, so I plan to be there.

There is another event I'll be attending during the day, so I MAY be a little late, but it should finish up pretty close to the start of the forum party.

Unclebuck
07-08-2007, 02:16 PM
I hope there is a trade this week, otherwise I don't know if there is anything really new to talk about. We have Kareem Rush and a new coaching staff - but is there anything really to discuss about JO, Tinsley and some of the players who have been on the team for awhile - oh I know we could have a few more jokes about Jeff not being able to make layups - that would be original. The parties are always fun though - but let's just hope something big happens this week

Kegboy
07-08-2007, 02:40 PM
We can always sit and stare at the door hoping for Suave to come with news.

When we were trying to decide when to have it, I argued for this date because after the draft and a couple weeks of free agency we'd certainly have a good idea of where the team was headed. IOW, I'm an idiot.

Robertmto
07-08-2007, 03:38 PM
I hope there is a trade this week, otherwise I don't know if there is anything really new to talk about. We have Kareem Rush and a new coaching staff - but is there anything really to discuss about JO, Tinsley and some of the players who have been on the team for awhile - oh I know we could have a few more jokes about Jeff not being able to make layups - that would be original. The parties are always fun though - but let's just hope something big happens this week

Did someone forget STANKO?!?!?!?

Not to mention Lee HUmphrey...;)

Trader Joe
07-08-2007, 04:23 PM
We can always sit and stare at the door hoping for Suave to come with news.

When we were trying to decide when to have it, I argued for this date because after the draft and a couple weeks of free agency we'd certainly have a good idea of where the team was headed. IOW, Bird's an idiot.

Fixed.

Shade
07-08-2007, 05:21 PM

If you can prefer, we can instead discuss his propensity for "dispensing drinks" to unsuspecting patrons. :devil:

DisapointedPacerFan
07-08-2007, 06:36 PM
My 'Maybe' status is changed to "more than likely" finding out that this place is less than 15 minutes from where i live and if i can get my dad's car which should be more than likely. I look forward to meeting you guys.

Jose Slaughter
07-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Bill S
DisapointedPacerFan
Grace
Jose Slaughter
Kegboy
Magic Rat
Mal
Mrs. RWB
Peck
Pig Nash
Roaming Gnome
Robertmto
Roferr
RWB
Sh4d3

The "Maybe" list

Bball
Da Smash
Doug
Fast Eddie
Lord Helmet
Uncle Buck

Shade
07-08-2007, 11:15 PM
I'm going to try to drag Scott along as well. No promises, though. Odds are, Scott would be the one doing the dragging. :security:

Jose Slaughter
07-08-2007, 11:21 PM
He was one of the guys I just sent a PM to.

I was asking that he not arrest me if I went too far in my rant on Bird.

grace
07-08-2007, 11:58 PM
I was asking that he not arrest me if I went too far in my rant on Bird.

He'll have go call in for back up if he's going to take in everyone who bad mouths Bird.

Unclebuck
07-09-2007, 12:02 AM
Shade, is Gamble going to make it.

FlavaDave
07-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Now that July 14th is finally in sight, I can say that I am in. Sweet.

317Kim
07-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Okiedokie. I'll run this by my dad when he gets home. Right now, I'm a "Maybe".

If I don't make this one, I'll make the next one because I'm in the midst of getting my liscence these next two weeks. :)

Gyron
07-09-2007, 11:09 AM
I'm definietley out for this one, although funny enough, while I was in town over the 4th week, I did eat at that donato's and in the party room as well.

Just a week too early.

Shade
07-09-2007, 11:17 AM
Shade, is Gamble going to make it.

Last I talked to him, he was planning to.

I'll give him a call this week to find out.

RWB
07-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Okiedokie. I'll run this by my dad when he gets home. Right now, I'm a "Maybe".

If I don't make this one, I'll make the next one because I'm in the midst of getting my liscence these next two weeks. :)

Tell Dad he's more than welcome to stay and there will be ladies at the party.

Robobtowncolt
07-09-2007, 11:22 AM
Tell Dad he's more than welcome to stay and there will be ladies at the party.

I actually said that I will not be able to make it.

317Kim
07-09-2007, 11:31 AM
:laugh: He has been living the single life for quite a while. I suppose it is time for him to get back on the scene.

RWB
07-09-2007, 11:38 AM
:laugh: He has been living the single life for quite a while. I suppose it is time for him to get back on the scene.

After posting about the ladies I wondered if that came across bad. I meant your dad shouldn't be concerned that YOU would be the only female there if you can make it. :blush:

317Kim
07-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Oh! Whoopsie daisies.

It's all good though. I'm sure he wouldn't be too worried about the fact that I'd be the only girl there. He's getting used to the whole "My Daughter's a Sports Fan and Can Only Be Satisfied When Discussing It With Males" type thing.

sportsmusicxboxpacer
07-09-2007, 05:37 PM
count me in im be the deaf guy signing !

RWB
07-10-2007, 09:08 AM
count me in im be the deaf guy signing !

Cool.... Mrs. RWB maybe a little rusty but she knows how to sign.

Unclebuck
07-12-2007, 09:28 PM
I should probably be able to make it sometime between 9:00 and 10:00. Sounds like you should still be at Donatos, I guess what I'll do is stop by there and if no one is there I'll go to Perkins.

Kegboy
07-12-2007, 09:43 PM
So, has anybody come up with what we're gonna talk about? I mean, after the 3-4 hours of everybody raving about how great Stanko will be.

Robertmto
07-12-2007, 10:21 PM
i've got a ncaa 08 tourney at 2 but should be there around 5ish.

Shade
07-12-2007, 11:45 PM
I don't think Scott's going to be able to join us, so there may need to be an "incident" to get his *** down there. ;)

Should I give The Burlington Coat Factory a heads-up? :eyebrow:

Shade
07-12-2007, 11:47 PM
So, has anybody come up with what we're gonna talk about? I mean, after the 3-4 hours of everybody raving about how great Stanko will be.

Maybe Gnome can bring his Wii.

grace
07-13-2007, 12:32 AM
Should I give The Burlington Coat Factory a heads-up? :eyebrow:

I'd be more worried about the people in the 4.5 miles between Donatos and BCF.

As for me instead of my :ignore: I'm going to have a "My opinion is I have no opinion" sign.

Robertmto
07-13-2007, 12:45 AM

Lee Humphrey isnt gonna excite u guys??

Doug
07-13-2007, 12:59 PM
You'll have to take me off of the "maybe" list now, I'm a definite 'no'.

Shade
07-13-2007, 07:33 PM
I just got off the phone with Gamble and he plans to be there.

Natston
07-14-2007, 07:20 AM
There is a very slight chance I might make it. It hurts being an hour behind because it'll essentially make it a 3-3.5 hour drive up...

Jose Slaughter
07-14-2007, 10:15 AM
Looks like we'll have around 18 to 20, depending on how many we get from the Star board.

We'll place the pizza order around 4:30 after we get a feel for what everyone wants.

Bill S
DisapointedPacerFan
FlavaDave
Gamble
Grace
Jose Slaughter
Kegboy
Magic Rat
Mal
Mrs. RWB
Peck
Pig Nash
Roaming Gnome
Robertmto
Roferr
RWB
Sh4d3
sportsmusicxboxpacer
Uncle Buck

The "Maybe" list

Fast Eddie
Lord Helmet

Roferr
07-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Still looks like I won't make my first party. Everything was go and I was chomping at the bit but I'm fighting the lingering effects of a sinsus infection that I just can't seem to kick. Absolutely no energy and contagious to boot. Don't think you guys would appreciate that too much.

Anyway, hope you guys have a blast and maybe come up with a couple of hot topics that can continue on the forum.

Hoist a couple of ales for me.

FlavaDave
07-14-2007, 10:59 AM
I can't make it.

DisapointedPacerFan
07-14-2007, 04:20 PM
My arrival will be between 5-5:30. I have been in the party room, and its a nice one and a nice Donatos.

RWB
07-15-2007, 01:24 AM
Jose, thanks again for arranging the party location. Worked out well and looking forward to the next one. Hopefully we'll be able to pull off the surprise guest next time, oh so close.

Jose Slaughter
07-15-2007, 01:53 AM
Thanks RWB, I'm sure we can work something out.

Kegboy
07-15-2007, 01:56 AM
speedbag

:bowdown:

http://thehype.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/lilnate.jpg

http://thefeed.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/nate_1.jpg

http://www.nbaloud.com/userimages/user1195_1170838776.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o284/mabeuf/Nate.jpg

http://media.musictoday.com/store/bands/1110/product_small/N7AM50.jpg

Shade
07-15-2007, 02:03 AM
:bowdown:

http://thehype.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/lilnate.jpg

Where's Jerome James?!

grace
07-15-2007, 02:05 AM
Where's Jerome James?!

Cowering in the corner?

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 02:10 AM
Cowering in the corner?

no that was Gnome.

And Come on now, get Arenas out of the pictures. He has nothin to do with thid. Let;s Move on.

Kegboy
07-15-2007, 02:14 AM
no that was Gnome.

And Come on now, get Arenas out of the pictures. He has nothin to do with thid. Let;s Move on.

Somebody can photoshop him out, but the picture shows Nate recounting the incident. You know, especially around draft time, how important length is.

Okay, I'm going to bed.

:goodnight:

Shade
07-15-2007, 02:15 AM
And 1, mother****er! :devil:

grace
07-15-2007, 02:29 AM
I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. RWB and Gamble are wondering what they missed out on. Trust me, you're better off not knowing.

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 02:31 AM
Hicks is gonna ban me for this avy i'm making, i already know. who cares tho?? :dance::dance:

grace
07-15-2007, 02:32 AM
All the party attendees would like to thank ABA Days for paying for the pizza. It was yummy.

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 02:32 AM
I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. RWB and Gamble are wondering what they missed out on. Trust me, you're better off not knowing.

lies! all lies!!!

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 02:33 AM
All the party attendees would like to thank ABA Days for paying for the pizza. It was yummy.

i thought it was the woman from ABA Days??

grace
07-15-2007, 02:33 AM
Hicks is gonna ban me for this avy i'm making, i already know. who cares tho?? :dance::dance:

Don't worry, I'm sure "Marquis" will smooth things over for you.

I'm more worried about Perkins letting us in the place ever again. Even if the waitress thought we were nice.

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 02:35 AM
Don't worry, I'm sure "Marquis" will smooth things over for you.

he better

grace
07-15-2007, 02:36 AM
i thought it was the woman from ABA Days??

The conglomerate known as ABA Days.

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 02:43 AM
The conglomerate known as ABA Days.

:laugh:

<--- Greatest Avy Ever

grace
07-15-2007, 02:48 AM
:laugh:

<--- Greatest Avy Ever

I'm sure MR will be jealous of your creativity.

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 02:50 AM
speaking of MR.

Hey MR

we need a pic of Nate Robinson with a bruised chin.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

grace
07-15-2007, 02:53 AM
speaking of MR.

Hey MR

we need a pic of Nate Robinson with a bruised chin.

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey Hicks, next time you're making smilies we need one that illustrates laughing until you puke.

Hicks
07-15-2007, 03:06 AM
Videos to come.....

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 03:11 AM
Videos to come.....

the moment we're all waiting for...

Hicks
07-15-2007, 03:20 AM
New smilie:

:thisisnotfun:

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 03:22 AM
New smilie:

I thought it was gonna say "this sucks"

grace
07-15-2007, 03:26 AM
the moment we're all waiting for...

While you're waiting for the pics and videos I'll give everyone a hint at what is to come.

Robertmto as Dustin Hoffman.

grace during the whole SPEEDBAG discussion :picard:

The waitress at Perkins (to her boss) "You can't pay me enough money to go back in there!"

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 03:27 AM
Kegboy and Jose are gonna be pretty mad that they missed all this.

Jose Slaughter
07-15-2007, 03:29 AM

Thanks for reminding me Grace.

Thanks goes out to ABA Days who phoned the Donotos & paid for 2 of our pizza's.

There was an awkward moment when our waitress told me he needed to sign his receipt. Once I explained to her where he had phoned from she allowed me to sign for him.

Sir, thank you. Is there any way of knowing when you might be back?

grace
07-15-2007, 03:37 AM
Kegboy and Jose are gonna be pretty mad that they missed all this.

They'll sleep and forget all about it.

Hicks
07-15-2007, 03:39 AM
Here come the videos:

Roaming Gnome's Guarantee:

_JGncp9ZNRM

Reflections on the night:

JufU3fiOFDY

RobertMTO had something to say:

TPnI-DhQ5yA

Unclebuck had an opportunity to respond:

0HkjQznrwOE

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 03:44 AM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 03:46 AM
They'll sleep and forget all about it.

now there's proof

grace
07-15-2007, 03:53 AM
Reflections on the night:

JufU3fiOFDY

The sad thing is I can't stop watching it.

grace
07-15-2007, 04:11 AM

Don't worry, I'm sure Chicken Quesadella will smooth things over for you.

Fixed.

Robertmto
07-15-2007, 04:15 AM
Fixed.

don't forget he was BBall too.

Hicks
07-15-2007, 04:15 AM
Here come the pictures:

Around the Room 1:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010525.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010526.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010527.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010528.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010529.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010530.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010531.jpg

Around the Room 2:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010532.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010533.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010534.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010535.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010536.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010537.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010538.jpg

Group Photo:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010539.jpg

This is not fun:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010540.jpg

Around the Room 3:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010541.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010542.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010543.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010544.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010545.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010546.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010547.jpg

Around the Room 4:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010548.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010549.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010550.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010551.jpg

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010552.jpg

Peck's '08 slogan:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/apache2-default/images/forumpartyjuly2007/P1010553.jpg

Lord Helmet
07-15-2007, 05:01 AM
LOL at UB. :laugh:

grace
07-15-2007, 10:00 AM
I don't think Scott's going to be able to join us, so there may need to be an "incident" to get his *** down there. ;)

He must have been busy with a bigger "incident".

grace
07-15-2007, 12:12 PM
BillS,

When you start your thread about the question you posed at the party remember to use the title "Ignore this thread about..." or no one will read it.

Roaming Gnome
07-15-2007, 01:39 PM
Damn, some of you must not have slept at all....

Shade
07-15-2007, 01:49 PM
Damn, some of you must not have slept at all....

How can you sleep when you're thinking about...SPEEDBAG!

grace
07-15-2007, 02:23 PM
Shade, if I ever figure out how to make a smilie I'm going to change one of those :deadhorse things into one of you getting pummled! I will use it every :censored: time you bring this up again. I need to sleep as much as you need to eat!

Shade
07-15-2007, 02:29 PM
Shade, if I ever figure out how to make a smilie I'm going to change one of those :deadhorse things into one of you getting pummled! I will use it every :censored: time you bring this up again. I need to sleep as much as you need to eat!

Just ask yourself...

What Would Nate Robinson Do?

:devil:

Shade
07-15-2007, 02:30 PM
The worst part of the party was me having to defend Stephen freaking Jackson.

I feel dirty, and the dirt won't come off.

grace
07-15-2007, 02:37 PM

Was that while Peck and Hicks were breaking down the brawl? I don't remember.

Shade
07-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Was that while Peck and Hicks were breaking down the brawl? I don't remember.

Nah, I think it was while we were discussing effectively trading JO for Murphleavy.

Naptown_Seth
07-15-2007, 04:13 PM

I feel dirty, and the dirt won't come off.
Sorry to leave you hanging, but frankly the Police rocked harder than any PD party could in this, err, "down" Pacers offseason. Even free pizza and videotaped rants couldn't beat the Fab 3.

Who'd a thunk, "Walking in Your Footsteps" would be their best jam of the night.

Meanwhile Jack and Ron are the new Freddy/Jason, they just won't die as a story. Especially the Jackson thing. It's going to take more than a year to resolve his PACERS based incident. Only then will (I hope) the Pacers be free of their association with either of them.

And I don't dislike Jack of course, just sick of this crap. Glad I didn't have to debate it SAT night.

I'm so ready for this summer to be over so I can begin the root canal that the 07-08 season is going to be.

Hicks
07-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Nah, I think it was while we were discussing effectively trading JO for Murphleavy.

I think that was just you. I don't think anyone was agreeing with that theory...

RWB
07-15-2007, 04:45 PM
Meanwhile Jack and Ron are the new Freddy/Jason, they just won't die as a story. Especially the Jackson thing. It's going to take more than a year to resolve his PACERS based incident. Only then will (I hope) the Pacers be free of their association with either of them.

And I don't dislike Jack of course, just sick of this crap. Glad I didn't have to debate it SAT night.

I'm so ready for this summer to be over so I can begin the root canal that the 07-08 season is going to be.

It wouldn't die because the 7 game suspension about Ron/Stephen kept scrolling on the bottom of CNN's screen during the party. I guess we could have asked the manager to change the station to the cartoon network.

Stryder
07-15-2007, 08:47 PM
Damn, that looked like fun....

I got to get myself to one of these things sometime.

grace
07-16-2007, 01:13 AM
Just ask yourself...

What Would Nate Robinson Do?

:devil:

All I know is I was watching the ESPYs and all the sudden Jimmy Kimmel was in the shower with Danica Patrick, a horse, Jerry Tarkanian, and and Mike Tyson. I could hear you screaming SPEEDBAG...and then I threw up.

Robertmto
07-16-2007, 02:02 AM
We all wanna forget about speedbag...let's just move on.

DisplacedKnick
07-16-2007, 06:48 AM
I gotta figure out what's going on with Nate in this thread.

Did he fly in from Vegas for your party?

I hear he likes parties.

Gyron
07-16-2007, 08:25 AM
So whats the story on speedbag?

I'm not sure I understand this one....

Jose Slaughter
07-16-2007, 09:45 AM
Its my understanding that Nate Robinson got into a fight with Jerome James, in the showers.

If you know the heights of these two players, you can figure out the rest on your own.

Gyron
07-16-2007, 10:32 AM
ahhh!

Doug
07-16-2007, 11:47 AM
I guess we could have asked the manager to change the station to the cartoon network.

That wouldn't have worked. The Cartoon Network was showing the new SuperFriends movie where Superman, Batman, and the gang have to save the peace-loving citizens of Detroit from Chaos Man<sup></sup>, The Thug Master<sup></sup>, and their blue-and-gold pinstriped henchmen.

DisplacedKnick
07-16-2007, 12:43 PM
Its my understanding that Nate Robinson got into a fight with Jerome James, in the showers.

If you know the heights of these two players, you can figure out the rest on your own.

That's just - just ... wrong.

I bet Nate won though.

(sigh) I suppose it was too much to hope it was because he was MVP of the Summer League.

MagicRat
07-17-2007, 12:11 AM
http://chaos.able-towers.com/%7Emagicrat/speedbag.gif

Shade
07-17-2007, 12:37 AM

:lmao:

Robertmto
07-17-2007, 01:34 AM

It's SPEEDBAG!!! And i helped.

FlavaDave
07-17-2007, 08:31 AM
Song I'm thinking of right now:

Speedballin' - OutKast

Unclebuck
07-17-2007, 08:53 AM
I don't know where those pictures of me came from, but I was not at the forum party, that much I know and that is what I'll testify to when the lawsuit is filed against Pacers Digest.

BillS
07-17-2007, 10:17 AM
Any references to me that involve <strike>Old Buggeyes</strike> Donnie Walsh are false and were made under the lack of influence of Adult Beverages.

Shade
07-17-2007, 05:48 PM
Any references to me that involve <strike>Old Buggeyes</strike> Donnie Walsh are false and were made under the lack of influence of Adult Beverages.

Since when is Coke considered an "adult beverage?"

BillS
07-17-2007, 06:09 PM
Since when is Coke considered an "adult beverage?"

Like I said, lack of influence. I had too much blood in my alcohol stream.

Trader Joe
07-17-2007, 11:28 PM
I'm gonna make the next one...That is a promise.

And I'm gonna wear my JO authentic.

DisapointedPacerFan
07-18-2007, 12:49 AM
looked like fun...unfortunately...my dad's car wasn't available :cry:

Bynum Brigade
08-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Whens the next forum party? I can't wait to meet you guys:D