PDA

View Full Version : PD Referendum - Shawne Williams

OakMoses
05-07-2007, 09:39 AM
No comment necessary.

Naptown_Seth
05-07-2007, 10:07 AM
Always looks for the space on either end, always seems to be thinking the game while playing it, has a very quick and trusty 3pt shot, great at crashing the rim.

Touch up his handles and expand his role and you've got something very nice. I consider that pick the best thing Bird's done since coming here.

JayRedd
05-07-2007, 10:45 AM
I really like the kid and watching him play was one of the very few positives after the All Star break.

He's going to develop very nicely, me thinks.

ChicagoJ
05-07-2007, 10:54 AM
I'm debating between the last two choices - we need to see him play more minutes or we've got too many SFs and he's extraneous.

I'm not convinced he can handle a spot in the regular rotation any time soon.

Kegboy
05-07-2007, 03:14 PM
I'm debating between the last two choices - we need to see him play more minutes or we've got too many SFs and he's extraneous.

Me too. I went with the bottom. Nothing against the guy, he performed better than I thought he would, but why you draft a wing (and a project at that) when you've got that many good points on the board I'll never understand.

Unclebuck
05-07-2007, 03:37 PM
I like what I've seen and I expect him to turn into a pretty good player - but I need to see more before I can make any bold pronouncements