04-09-2007, 12:09 AM
7 Jose Slaughter ------- 859
1 Raskolnivov ---------- 886

8 Frank Slade --------- 854
2 Magic Rat ----------- 873.5

The Finals Matchup

1 Raskolnivov
2 Magic Rat

Congrats on the win Raskolnivov. I'm glad 2 of the better teams have a shot at the title.

Raskolnikov
04-09-2007, 04:18 AM
Thanks, Jose. After I saw Ronny Turiaf's line (I always check the box scores first before I go to live scoring) I thought I was dead, but somehow my team managed to hold on. Good thing Yao didn't score at his normal level this week...and to think I haven't had a 1000+ game yet and I'm in the finals.

Injuries are piling up though. Now Kirilenko is (very likely) out for the season (and I won't be surprised if Aldridge awaits the same destiny - they'll know today). That way I only have 4 players of my originally drafted team left. Just crazy...

But now that I'm here, I might as well give MR a run for his money. Here's to hoping that Jamaal Tinsley will miss the rest of the season: good for my fantasy team and good for the Pacers! :eyebrow:

Anyways, good luck, MR. May the worst team win.....:evil:

Mourning
04-09-2007, 05:51 AM
But now that I'm here, I might as well give MR a run for his money. Here's to hoping that Jamaal Tinsley

DIE Jamaal! :mad: DIE DIE!!! :mad:

Kidding! :D:D:D

Goodluck guys! Two worthy finalists battling each other. And like last year...
another shot for Europe to win it all! :woohoo:

Again, goodluck guys! :cheers:

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Raskolnikov
04-09-2007, 07:47 AM
another shot for Europe to win it all! :woohoo:
Europe? Belgium you mean.....:evil:

;):cheers:

MagicRat
04-09-2007, 07:04 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2830897

Adios, championship.......

Raskolnikov
04-10-2007, 02:10 AM
Hey, I just lost LaMarcus Aldridge for the rest of the season (that's #5). We should make it a fine, low-scoring battle.....