PDA

View Full Version : Jerm

flakcatcher
03-28-2007, 11:29 PM
Gotta be honest. I miss his posts. What happened to dat dude?

Hicks
03-28-2007, 11:37 PM
He lost his posting privileges due to a sum of 12+ infraction points. They will expire enough to let him post again on April 10th. Probably late that evening.

PejaIsTheMan
03-29-2007, 08:54 AM
Hahahahah! Are u kidding!??? Somebody actually likes his posts? He has some serious attitude problems, i wonder everyday how he doesnt get banned! He gets infractions after infractions after infractions. He is also very annoying, when a game is lost he will bash the entire pacers squad except his precious overpaid Jermaine.... instead he calls him GOD, i wonder if he really is a Pacer fan ? Maybe he is, but a very false one.
And if someone says something realistic or bad against Jermaine then "dat dude" will start flaming or show his attitude problems and disrespect that person... he flamed me thru PM for saying something bad against Jermaine in a thread, was many "F" words involved, but i dont care, i dont post here anyways so much lately but i am glad that he is gone.

Keep this forum classy!

Hicks
03-29-2007, 09:15 AM
If anyone privately harasses another member, we want to know about it.

Hicks
03-29-2007, 11:34 AM
Furthermore, if it happens, come to us immediately via email or PM and paste what was written.

Trader Joe
03-29-2007, 08:47 PM
Hahahahah! Are u kidding!??? Somebody actually likes his posts? He has some serious attitude problems, i wonder everyday how he doesnt get banned! He gets infractions after infractions after infractions. He is also very annoying, when a game is lost he will bash the entire pacers squad except his precious overpaid Jermaine.... instead he calls him GOD, i wonder if he really is a Pacer fan ? Maybe he is, but a very false one.
And if someone says something realistic or bad against Jermaine then "dat dude" will start flaming or show his attitude problems and disrespect that person... he flamed me thru PM for saying something bad against Jermaine in a thread, was many "F" words involved, but i dont care, i dont post here anyways so much lately but i am glad that he is gone.

Keep this forum classy!

:potkettle:

Anthem
04-04-2007, 06:29 PM
:potkettle:
No kidding.

Pig Nash
04-10-2007, 02:55 PM
So he's coming back today? Huzzah!

Gyron
04-10-2007, 03:12 PM
Perfect timing with Pacman getting suspended for a year......

MagicRat
04-10-2007, 03:15 PM
First Pig Nash comes back and now Dat Dude?......:woohoo:

Jermaniac
04-13-2007, 10:46 PM

Keep this forum classy!

Why do you feel the need to lie? Why would I PM you? You know what a PM from me means? People print out my PM's and use them as inspirational quotes.

I have never sent a PM to this guy in my life, and I'm insulted that he hasnt been banned like I have. What if I lied that UB or Peck sent me PM's cussing me out and the other admins find out I was BSing them? Not fair I tell you, but I roll on with it.

Jermaniac
04-13-2007, 10:46 PM
Gotta be honest. I miss his posts. What happened to dat dude?Dude one time I swear you said I was the dumbest poster on PD.

Hicks
04-13-2007, 10:58 PM
Why do you feel the need to lie? Why would I PM you? You know what a PM from me means? People print out my PM's and use them as inspirational quotes.

I have never sent a PM to this guy in my life, and I'm insulted that he hasnt been banned like I have. What if I lied that UB or Peck sent me PM's cussing me out and the other admins find out I was BSing them? Not fair I tell you, but I roll on with it.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I did ban him, but that seems to have been reversed. Probably a side-effect of fixing the board...