PDA

View Full Version : Most Positive Sign?

sweabs
05-18-2004, 11:34 PM
g

Suaveness
05-18-2004, 11:37 PM
DEFINITELY Jamaal. Once again, he ran the floor well.

But also, DEFENSE. Superb.

Hicks
05-18-2004, 11:38 PM
We finally played defense, and rebounded, on the road.

ROCislandWarrior
05-19-2004, 01:02 AM
We held our composure.

something we didn't do last year or the two road playoff games in this series.

waterjater
05-19-2004, 01:17 AM
DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE.

Without it tonight, we are playing game 7. Defense can bail you out on your worst night. And our offense was BAD.

Water

ABADays
05-19-2004, 09:23 AM
Seemed to me Tinsley was trying to run a break several times last night and he would end up being the only player past half court while the others straggled behind.

Slick Pinkham
05-19-2004, 09:30 AM
Ron posting up, overpowering and dominating Caron Butler.

It makes me feel good that he will do the same thing to Tayshaun Prince or Richard Jefferson.

indygeezer
05-19-2004, 09:35 AM
Thinking of a match-up with Detroit...our main man was held to 7 points and we still found a way to win a tough game, away from home, against an opponent with "nothing to lose".

At various times we won on the road against a CRAZY crowd, fast tempo game, slow tempo game, inside game, and a game with the inside severly held back. Our versatility (and grit) came thru again.

Interesting to see how the team changes next series. Seems like each series a new guy steps up/disappears. Who's hot and who's not???

I'm ready for Saturday!!!

GO BLUE!!!!
GO PACERS!!!!!!!!!

(we need a dancing blue and gold banana)

sweabs
05-19-2004, 09:37 AM
gh

sixthman
05-19-2004, 11:05 AM
The Pacers, including JO, showed true grit. I love these guys! The Conference Finals should be a war!

LAPacer
05-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Big positives:

1.) This was the first playoff game that we played Bender for 20 mins when his shot wasn't falling. I think is was a big positivie, because he can be an X factor because of his length and other intagibles that come with being 7 foot and athletic. Bender actually had a (+)positive value in the plus/minus even though he was 1/7.

2.) Jermaine's attitude about scoring 7 pts but winning and admitting Brian Grant kept him out of the box. He knows he can work on things and knows that the game isn't just about offense.

3.) Al had a good 2nd quarter

4.) Ron Artest's overall dominance. And he didn't take one of his ugly floaters from the side.

Shade
05-19-2004, 01:04 PM
What, in your opinion, was the most positive sign you saw in Game 6?

We won. :)

pacerchic
05-19-2004, 02:30 PM
Reggie's driving runner in the paint a couple of times. He's money with that one!!

:borg:

ChicagoJ
05-19-2004, 02:46 PM
Reggie's driving runner in the paint a couple of times. He's money with that one!!

:borg:

Agreed. I like Reggie more when he remembers the floater and he attacks the basket instead of settling for an out-of-rhythm three.

ROCislandWarrior
05-19-2004, 02:51 PM
Seemed to me Tinsley was trying to run a break several times last night and he would end up being the only player past half court while the others straggled behind.

Thank You! I am not the only one who noticed this.

Alot of times Tinsley was playing 1 on 4/5 most of the night on the Fast Break. Was Tinsley the only one who got the message or was he just doing it for fun?