PDA

View Full Version : THAT

ABADays
05-18-2004, 10:52 PM
was one of the ugliest basketball games I have ever seen. Thank God we won it.

ROCislandWarrior
05-18-2004, 11:00 PM
was one of the ugliest basketball games I have ever seen. Thank God we won it.

THAT

is Pacer basketball
and Miami couldn't handle it

what happened to the "Best" homecourt in the history of the NBA Playoffs?

AcneBrain
05-18-2004, 11:01 PM
Agreed.

I really hope we will step up, because the competition is about to get better. We won't stand a chance in DET/NJ.

beast23
05-18-2004, 11:21 PM
Agreed.

I really hope we will step up, because the competition is about to get better. We won't stand a chance in DET/NJ.No offense, but neither the Nets nor the Pistons play any better at home than Miami does.

They are both better teams, but neither is any tougher to beat on their home floor than Miami.

If we can win a game in Miami, then we can win a game in New Jersey or Detroit.

sweabs
05-18-2004, 11:23 PM
Agreed.

I really hope we will step up, because the competition is about to get better. We won't stand a chance in DET/NJ.No offense, but neither the Nets nor the Pistons play any better at home than Miami does.

They are both better teams, but neither is any tougher to beat on their home floor than Miami.

Let's not forget - those 2 teams don't have offense like Miami (ie. game 4 where every shot that goes up is money).

Unclebuck
05-18-2004, 11:54 PM
No offense, but neither the Nets nor the Pistons play any better at home than Miami does.

I could not agree more,. The road games in ECF won't be any tougher than they were in this series. However the home games will be much tougher