PDA

View Full Version : I cant stand it anymore!!!!

MarionDeputy
05-18-2004, 08:28 PM
Is there an arena announcer more annoying than this guy for the Heat? I hear his over emphasizeing voice in my nightmares.

zxc
05-18-2004, 08:37 PM
Yeah there are a few. Detroit or NJ both going to make me vomit a few times next round I imagine. They are the worst two in the league I think.

obnoxiousmodesty
05-18-2004, 08:39 PM
DWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE!

Ugh. :puke:

sweabs
05-18-2004, 08:51 PM
Detroit's is definitely the worst.
2 Words:

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETROITTTTT TTTTTTTTTT
BASKKKKKKKKKKKKETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBALLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLL

Hicks
05-18-2004, 09:20 PM
Yeah I hate Detroit's guy when he says "DeeeeeeTrooooooit Baskettt Baaaaaal"

And of course, there's always the dreaded NJ guys screaming like he's running out of air: "JASON KIDD!!%@$#)^%(*@)#(^*@)(*^)@(#^"

canyoufeelit
05-18-2004, 09:21 PM
NJ's announcer is terrible... JASONKIDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rod-knee Rogers! Rrrrrrichard Jefferson. I think Detroit's is pretty funny though.

ROCislandWarrior
05-18-2004, 09:22 PM
2 Words:

:rotflmao:

I was lying in bed one night and I couldn't fall asleep so for some strange reason I screamed out "DEEEEETTTTTRRROIIIIT BASKETBALLLLLLLL!" :cry:

That isn't even a joke.

Unclebuck
05-18-2004, 09:24 PM
I can't stand it either.

The way he says, MIAMI HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEAT, is so annoying. He says it after every timeout

Mr. Pink
05-18-2004, 10:26 PM
I hear ya...what about that one guy who DJ's for the Pacers!

OMG...geeze...get a shotgun and put it up his A double S!!!!

JUST KIDDDDDDING! I'm bustin some balls. :dance: eh? :dance: eh?

Sactolover

Tim
05-18-2004, 11:48 PM
2 Words:

:rotflmao:

I was lying in bed one night and I couldn't fall asleep so for some strange reason I screamed out "DEEEEETTTTTRRROIIIIT BASKETBALLLLLLLL!" :cry:

That isn't even a joke.

If it ever happens again, just think of game five with the Heat Dance team in section 106 chanting 'lets go Heat!' as the Pacers pound them into the ground. Let me tell you, it was beautiful!

Southside_Pacer
05-18-2004, 11:54 PM
Is there an arena announcer more annoying than this guy for the Heat? I hear his over emphasizeing voice in my nightmares.

Officer, arrest this man! :D

Surely there's a law against bad public addressing? :whoknows:

Roaming Gnome
05-19-2004, 12:28 AM
My vote goes to NJ's.... JASONKIDD!!! That is single handedly the worst!

canyoufeelit
05-19-2004, 12:35 AM
Well, the MIAMIIIIIII HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT are gone so now it's gonna be either JASONKIDD!!!!! or *bongggg* DEEEEEEEEETROIT BASKEEEEEETBALL - so I guess we have to get used to being annoyed

BigMac
05-19-2004, 12:39 AM

Sactolover

I know you may not know but the DJ is a poster on the board and takes our suggestions to heart. He just wants to a good job and that's awesome. I commend him for that.

Cactus Jax
05-19-2004, 12:39 AM
If it ever happens again, just think of game five with the Heat Dance team in section 106 chanting 'lets go Heat!' as the Pacers pound them into the ground. Let me tell you, it was beautiful!

I'd like them to get pounded in some other way, with me and all of them involved. :devil: :dance: :pepper:

ROCislandWarrior
05-19-2004, 12:41 AM

I'd like them to get pounded in some other way, with me and all of them involved. :devil: :dance: :pepper:

:unimpressed:

:idea:

http://www.freeones.com/love-smiley-076.gif

JOneal7
05-19-2004, 08:53 AM
my favorite is when they go dun dun nun un nun nun un uh HEY! but instead they go....HEAT! Lol
and you should see the size of there bangers! thank god this lil spanish kid didnt hit me to hard with them or ida decked him.

Harddrive7
05-19-2004, 09:02 AM
My wife kept wondering how it was that every shot the heat made it was a THRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE I told her that he wasn't saying that he was just saying their names. I started listening a little closer and she was right. It does sound like he's saying three.

Mr. Pink
05-19-2004, 09:43 AM

Sactolover

I know you may not know but the DJ is a poster on the board and takes our suggestions to heart. He just wants to a good job and that's awesome. I commend him for that.

Notice the part where I said JUST KIDDING, and the sentence after. I know he posts...I posted some comments on him. Just having fun.

Sactolover

sixthman
05-19-2004, 11:02 AM
[quote]

Hi, DJ Paul B. Love your work.

Could you play Sinatra's, "My Way".

:dance: :pepper: :dance: :pepper:

(just kidding)