PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know the schedule for the ECF yet?

Shade
05-18-2004, 06:14 PM
If we make it, I'm planning on attending Game 2 and would like to get a jump on tickets ASAP.

Also, what would everyone say is the best kind of seat for the $? I can't afford to pay $100+ for a ticket or anything, but anything below that may be doable. :)

ChicagoJ
05-18-2004, 06:29 PM
I'm pretty sure the schedule is somewhere on ESPN's web site. I've seen it once but I don't remember how I found it.

Game Two is Monday night.

I'm partial to lower balcony, in the corner, as a pretty good bang for your buck. But if you want to spend a few more bucks, you *can* get a better bang, too.

Millerartest
05-18-2004, 06:48 PM
After going to hundreds of Pacer games (Conseco included), I've never sat in the lower level and never had a bad seat. The fans up top can get really rowdy in the big games. I'd say get the cheapest tickets you can. Believe it or not, the cheapest tickets usually go first. I've even sat in the topmost row and felt like I was right in the middle of the pit.

TheSauceMaster
05-18-2004, 06:56 PM
Games 1 and 2 are Both at 7pm if I remember right

Game 1 Saturday 7pm
Game 2 Monday 7pm
Game 3 Wednesday 7pm
Game 4 Friday 7pm

This is what I have gathered from looking at the Tivo Schedule and TV guide and I would say there gonna play every other day because that would put Game 7 on June 3rd if I remember right and the Finals Start June 6th

ROCislandWarrior
05-18-2004, 07:08 PM
This is also important info for me, because if we win tonight I will be buying tickets in the AM tomorrow but can only go if the game is in the evening on saturday.

Kegboy
05-18-2004, 07:36 PM
If we make it, I'm planning on attending Game 2 and would like to get a jump on tickets ASAP.

Also, what would everyone say is the best kind of seat for the $? I can't afford to pay $100+ for a ticket or anything, but anything below that may be doable. :)

I'm not sure if any seats in the lower level are even being sold, except through scalpers. Everything I've seen is prices stopping at $53, which is the first 10 rows of the upper level on the baseline.

obnoxiousmodesty
05-19-2004, 01:52 AM
Here ya go:

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/east_finals_schedule.html

Steveman
05-19-2004, 02:03 AM
Here ya go:

This scheduling has sucked. It takes two/three weeks to get through the first round and now that it's down to crunch time and teams really need the time for strategy we'll make 'em play every other day! It also blows all the suspense, drama, and excitement out of the later rounds having used up all the time in the first round.

ROCislandWarrior
05-19-2004, 02:09 AM
Here ya go:

This scheduling has sucked. It takes two/three weeks to get through the first round and now that it's down to crunch time and teams really need the time for strategy we'll make 'em play every other day!

The Playoffs have been a nightmare for all those involved (fans, players, david stern)

I would really like to know who the genius is that set it up this way. $10 says he is a comedian.